It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenberg Claims He Was Deceived By AIG

page: 1

join
share:
BFO

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Greenberg Claims He Was Deceived By AIG

www.forbes.com

The big insurer's former chief files fraud lawsuit after losing a bundle on company stock.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cbsnews.com
www.legalradar.com
news.bbc.co.uk
www.observer.com

BFO

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
How many Deja Vu's do we need before something changes? Here we are five years after TSHTF with Enron and virtually nothing has changed. If anything regulators have become more lax.

It seems that the stylish thing for the big corporations to do now is realize the losses they have been hiding from stockholders for years because there is this huge process of governments bailing them out for fear that the sky will fall.

It seems pretty obvious that the corporations that have been hiding their losses while inflating their stock prices are taking the opportunity of the century to balance their books at the public's expense.

www.forbes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Exactly! General Electric did the same thing. I hope someone files a fraud suit against them also!

I am seeing this! Like they take thier stockholder for a ride, big time. The top dawgs are just milking it for all it is worth. Like the banks that took the TARP $$, ...we don't know where all that money went. BUT NOW WE NEED MORE!!!!

I am getting out of the system....entirely...and this type of fraud is exactly why. They can do without my cash in cash out. I hope everybody does that, and soon!

join