It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My abduction story Stephenville, TX 1980

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My True Story
S(This story is true and this is my sworn statement that I have never touched any drugs, consumed any alcohol, or was on any medication.)

It was a beautiful sunny day in the month of March. It was a Friday and I had gotten home from work at noon.
I was working two part-time jobs, one in the morning and the other, later in the evening.
I went into the bedroom, changed clothes, and put on a faded pair of jeans and pheasant style blouse. I had been upset over my job situation.
I had gotten laid off a couple of months ago, and had been worried about our finances. I had been doing a lot of praying and had also been crying.
I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table and ate a sandwich.
While I was sitting there I felt like someone was watching me from the ceiling. I looked up at the ceiling, and then thought that I was being ridiculous. My husband called and I talked to him for a few minutes, he was on his lunch hour.
I went into the living room, laid down on the couch and continued thinking about our finances. I sat up and looked at the clock and it was 1:15; I decided to wash some glasses in the sink in the kitchen.
I rose up off the couch and something strong like a huge magnet pulled me down to the other end of the couch, and laid me down on the couch. I started trying to get loose fighting with my arms and legs. Everything went black and I heard a shrill noise that sounded like a power drill. The first thing that I saw was a strange man. I fought him with all the strength that I had, and he was fighting back with something that was taking my breath. Each time that I fought, he would give me another dose of his weapon that he had. I don’t know if it was some type of gun, or some type of inhalant. I lost the battle and once again my vision went black, then I heard two male voices. One said that it’s not her time, and then the other one said that he just wanted to talk to me. He asks me what was wrong. I told him that I had been worried about our finances. I told him that I was worried about my kids when they came home from school. He told me that I could be back when the kids came home from school, and explained to me about the people who had abducted me and the reasons why they did it. I can’t remember any of the reasons or what they wanted from me. He went into my future, prepared me for divorce that was going to happen, and for my rough emotional periods of time. He told me that my kids would be alright. I told him that I was afraid that I couldn’t do it. He told me that I could and that I would, and assured me that I would make it through it all. I don’t remember what he looked like, his voice was soft and very patient letting me know what was happening and what would happen, preparing me for the future.

When I came to, back to the abductor he was working with me, to get me to breathing again. He said that he thought that he had killed me. When I was stable I was taken and seated in a rounded room with seats that appeared to be some type of aircraft.
A few people were seated and they were bringing in more. I looked around me at the people; they were all adults, men and women. A woman to whom I thought was a little younger than I me, was sitting near me. She was so afraid wand she was becoming hysterical. I already knew that it wouldn’t do any good to get upset. She started telling me something about her baby.
Everyone else was quite; a man sitting a ways over from me had tears in his eyes.

We traveled; somewhere to a place that I thought was some type of home-base or landing airport. As we were taken from the aircraft a man came up to me, he had a microphone like a news reporter. He ask me what I thought was going on. I told him that I didn’t know, and that all I cared about was making it back, and that I cared about my family, and that they were the most important thing in the world to me. We were taken into a room that looked like the insi

[edit on 2-3-2009 by stephenvillesearcher]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stephenvillesearcher

of an airport. I think it was underground. I could hear planes flying over. Some workers were sitting against the wall observing everyone. I think that they were playing some sort of a board game. I started shaking, my whole body as if I were in shock. Some workers came and took care of me. I don’t know how or what they gave me.
I waited until someone took me into another room for an interview. I was laid down and looked up to some sort of machines. I was asked questions like some sort of character test, medical testing, and stress levels.
Next, I was taken into a locker room where all the women were given white terry cloth robes, and we were put in a line up, where I felt like we were being judged, behind a window when we went back to the locker room, I showered and washed my hair. A female worker handed me a strapless bra over the door, and black spaghetti strap dress and black heals. I put it all on and was taken to the beauty salon. A girl fixed my hair and make-up. I tried to find out what this was all about but she said that she couldn’t discuss it with me.
I was then taken to a stairway that led to a room going downward. I started down then stopped half way, to look around. The room had tables and chairs sitting around the room.
To my left, next to the stairs, was a man sitting at a table. He looked up at me and came to meet me at the bottom of the stairs. He took me to his table and we sit down. I asked him if he knew what this was all about; he said that he didn’t know. I ask if they could see or hear us, he looked around and said that he didn’t know, but that they probably could. We talked, he told me that we should not give them any trouble, and to do as they asked. I don’t remember his name or where he was from, I though that his last name was the name of a color.
I was taken back into the medical room. They put a device into my right ear and I think in my neck for tracking and communication. The device makes a shrill noise in my ear. I was told that I had been chosen that someone had picked me, and my partner man. Which I don’t know why, but I felt like he was to be my partner in whatever they wanted with us. The abductor told me that I would forget everything that had happened and that it didn’t matter if I told anyone or not, that they wouldn’t believe me.
He told me that it was time to board the craft, so I thanked him and told him goodbye.
He told me that I would meet my partner man and that I would know him, because the same thing happened to him.
We boarded the craft and I sat with my partner man. When it was time for me to be put back, he hugged me goodbye and whispered into my ear that he would find me.
At 3:15 p.m. I came back on my couch with a jolt. I began trying to piece it together, and in the next few days I could hardly function. I was so dizzy I went for a medical help. It took the Doctor quite a while to find out that my ear was infected and making me dizzy. It did not do me any good to tell anyone what had happened; they would just give me a pitiful look like I was sick or had lost it. My husband would say that I just thought that it all happened. I would put him through a lot of long sessions just listening to me. No one believed me and I felt like I was alone and I was scared.
I thought that if they could see me to abduct me, then they could still see me. As time went on, I had a lot of problems from it. I fell into a depression.
Then later, in a couple of years I started living a normal life again. Happy, and loved my family dearly.
7 years later I went through a divorce, and then I learned to live a single life.
As the years passed I would bring up my abduction every now and then. I was surprised when people started looking at me with interest, instead of the looks of crazy.

My dream is that I may find othe

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

other men and women that this has happened to. My greatest dream is to find my partner man and the people that I talked to while I was there.
I think that I was abducted and taken to a place somewhere in Colorado. I don’t know what the reason was, or why we were chosen and place with male and female partners. This was an experience that turned my world upside down, caused nightmares, a lot of hyper ventilating, and many problems. Yet, I have always felt like it was an honor to have been chosen and that it was all good, nothing evil about it. Anyone who has had this experience would have had a lot of emotional trauma resultant from it, and would most definitely be aware of it. To respond to: [email protected]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Very Interesting! What did the abductors look like?

-E-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Your story is very interesting.It seems like abductions are happening all the time and they happen for no reason, let us know the next time you get abducted.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
But if this did take place in Colorado at a base of some sort, why would a microphone be put in your face as if a reporter was asking you questions? And who would these people be, humans or ets or hybrids? Were they arranging love bites? For what purpose? I'm aware that future events were known to them, yet we don't know the science that is being kept from us at the current time. So many questions.

Thank you so much for having the courage to come forward and share your story here.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I've recalled events in which it now appears I had jumped timelines and usually into a different body. I'm not saying this is what happened with you though. But if you didn't look in a mirror and see yourself, you may not be sure it was the same body. There's a thread someplace about the Denver airport. I suppose there were others used in a similar way also.

The new Denver airport wasn't constructed until about ten years ago.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Some of these may also be planted memories and special effects such as sounds etc. My experiences with abductions and surgeries usually happend in the home I was at. One on a farm and a time jump several years later.

I don't know why these memories resurface after so many years have gone by for some people. Some may believe it has to do with a certain event some are chosen for. Since What I may have experienced was some time jump, it may be into the future and a different more permanent body. Maybe even a clone or hybrid.

Just thought I would mention this........again.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thank you so much.for your support,
Here are some answers to your questions.about my true story.

I believe some the abductors were human and some where ets. But I don't know what they looked like because it was such a trauma experience that I block it out.

This encounter happened to my knowledge only one time.

They stuck a microphone in my face because I think they were filming my reaction to what is going on at this time. I think the whole process was filmed.

I remember every thing that happened to me that day but nobody believed me then. It has taken me this long to come forward and tell my true story. I still can't remember why this encounter happened to me.

I believe when I was abducted my aductor took my breath away and killed me. I believed that at this time I had a near death experience and that was when my future was told to me by a heavenly being at the begining of this encounter.

[email protected]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I dont know my friend , twice a day , there are post from people with 30 points on Their abductions , they all are serious

new topics

top topics

join