It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello. I was wondering if anyone shares a same experience as I do. When I was young one day I started seeing all these little dots. I used to think everyone saw them until I talked to my mother. I've looked online about "floaters" that can make you see a few spots because of eye problems. However the dots fill my whole plane of vision like thousands and thousands of little dots swarming and they are more noticable in the dark but are also there when I close my eyes. At night in bed I try to focuse on them with my eyes closed. It's so hard to explain but within the last 5 years sometimes it almost as if I dont have them close because I still persive depth - sometimes like I am looking into another room but somtime it looks like a huge bubble is coming towards me even though my eyes are closed and I start going into it but then I lose it and have to start over. I heard one day about qui/ki energy and wonder if that might be it. I was wondering if anyone ever experienced this or if I'm just a crazy person
?
Thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
P.S.
They are differant colors. It's hard to concentrate on them but look yellow orange and red with maybe some green.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Energy is just the ability for an object to do work, it is not physical and thus cannot be seen, created or destroyed.

Energy is a concept not an object, it just is and always will be.

What is wrong with the statement, 'please conserve energy'?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes, I see energy the energy you describe all the time and have for about the last 4 years since I worked on increasing my second sight abilities. I also see orbs, "sparklies", flashes of light and many other things that are all spiritual energy.

A lot of people try to dismiss seeing energy with floaters. But I also have a floater that I've had in my eye since I was a child. This isn't the same thing at all. It's dark in color and a specific shape that has never changed and floaters move depending on where you move your eyes and then "float" downwards if you try to focus on it.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yeah,

i've always had them. i remember as a kid waves of red and green and blue swallowing each other up, like paint being spilled on top of other paint. do you have lucid dreams?

i really started noticing the dots when looking at the corners of a room along the straight edges of the ceiling and wall.

also, i understand that black dots are normal; however, if they are filled with white spots in the middle, life little flashlights, that this can be a neurogical symptom. i am not a doctor, but my brother in law is; and, he once related this to me when i asked him about the dots. perhaps someone here has the knowledge, of what the symptoms indicate.

another thing you can do is close your eyelids and push gently upon your eyeballs. should light up for quite a show!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You should go to a doctor and have examination. Dots and visions of the type you describe can also be attributed to blockage or obstruction of the vessels located behind the lens in your eye.
This may indicate a medical condition that is easily treated if caught early.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've seen them for as long as I could remember.
I see them right now, and, as a matter of fact, I can see them without closing my eyes.
I just have to adjust my focus a certain way, and there they are, almost like a "static haze".
I never put much thought into it, I too thought everyone saw these.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
To me it appear as noise , I've always assumed it had to with the physiology of eye site . It's particularly noticeable against a blue sky . I also see tinny blue sparks every now and then , like once or twice a day. This I assume is from getting older, I'm 37, been seeing them for about 5 years .

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I see them too.

I always wondered if these dots were bumping all around or just inside my eyeballs.

Although I never got 100% shure of this, it seems that when you try to focus only on the dots that "are near you" and then you start to move sideways, they seem to move with you. As I said, I never confirmed this because they appear and disapear so fast that I can't keep track of one of them while moving. It is like they appear, travel a random path to a random direction and disappear.

Another experiment is to try to slightlly increase the preassure on your head. Then you would notice them bigger, brighter, fewer and slower.

I think that it is a fenoma that occurs inside our eyes. I could be wrong though.

Nice thread. S & F.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
OP .. this is something I've noticed since I was young as well.. though I have more now a days than before..

Edward Leeds Scallion the man who created coral castle, mentioned in his notes.. that when sitting outside.. when at a certain angle. .and focusing his eyes at a certain length.. he could focus his eyes.. and see microscopic bits in his eyes..

one way i can see this .. is if you're wearing sunglasses on a sunny day.. and are sitting at such an angle .. that say .. some sun reflects off of a part of shiny metal on your sunglasses.. look directly at it and focus your eyes..
you'll see the "floaters" clear as day.. tiny circles.. sometimes a circle within a circle.. comparative to the "monad" symbol.. and when you blink.. they get wiped back.. then start falling again..
almost akin to the way water reacts when a windshield wiper is moving water about on the windshield of your car...

and when you look different directions. .they are swayed about in that direction with the movement of your eyes...

I don't know what they are.. but as long as i've remembered. i've always seen them.

-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
what i find interesting is that you are not seeing with your eyes at all! your eyes pass information in a limited bandwidth through the optic nerve into electrical signals that are translated in the cerebral cortex. so in actuality it's sort of like an organic computer. now, when i close my eyes, after staring at my laptop-- i still see the square from the screen, but my eyes are closed.

also, some of the chatter from the mind's eye appears in my visual field. when i close my eyes, i can still see the little dots.

when we are dreaming, we see with the mind's eye.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you all for the informative replies. I was wondering also if anyone who sees the dot also have the experience when they close their eyes they perceive depth as if looking in a room or being enveloped in a bubble? Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes, there can be depth involved with closed eyes. I've also sat in a pitch black room with my eyes open and seen the same. If you go into a trance-like state and focus more on not seeing with your physical eyes but with your third eye, the more you "see". Those who are more adept at using their second sight could actually lose their physical sight and still be able to see.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but have you ever looked up at the clear blue sky, say by laying down on the grass and looking up at it, and seen thousands of these little tiny "objects" swirling everywhere - They look like tiny electrical tadpoles that appear and disappear from view, and you have to relax your eyes a little to see them. It's almost soothing watching them, but I only see them when looking at a blue sky. Just asking if anyone else has seen something similar, and if there is a name for this.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by JasonT]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
basically what Oaktree said before me, i can and do see these all the time if i try. I also see them more in the dark. But to be honest, i dont think anything of them, its probably just your eyes adjusting, or water on the surface of your eyes, remember they do take up something like 80 percent water. who knows?

top topics

join