It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(My opinon) Wow!!!! Something is coming and the Gov knows it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My sister and brother in law own a food distribution business. A couple of years ago they recieved a thick package from "Homeland" explaining how they are supposed to react to a national emergancy, and went on to list the major potential threats - particularly pandemic.

They were informed via this packet that they, as in people in the food business, are essential personnel and that their shipments would be protected by local law enforcement and the military.

Scared the crap out of my sister, but no further comment or contact from the government since then.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Honestly with the things going on in our country right now i highly doubt the goverment is concerned about puting the people they kill in coffin liners.

When i first heard everything about Fema camps and etc i was like man this is BS, but now months later when i see what is getting ready to happen i know they are preparing for something.

It is to the point where with in the next couple of days i'm going to have to make some big decisions. I'm honestly considering ending my lease on my apartment and movign back to my parents in the country so im furhter away from big cities. Ground Zero.

It kills me to see how many people are blind to what is about to happen. The only way it will get more apparent is when it happens. For Christ sake the goverment is putting videos on Tv warning us.

Anyone who is reading this right now, think about what you would do if your power went out this second and your cell phone would not make calls. Don;t just say i would get in my car and go here. Think about the little things like the fact that you would be in the dark. What would you take. Would you have to get kids ready in the dark? Do you have gas? What if the roads are jammed once everyone freaks out. What if people start rioting? You start hearing gun shots? The national guard and army comes in and takes you to a camp because tv and radio were saying not to leave your home.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
My sister and brother in law own a food distribution business. A couple of years ago they recieved a thick package from "Homeland" explaining how they are supposed to react to a national emergancy, and went on to list the major potential threats - particularly pandemic.

They were informed via this packet that they, as in people in the food business, are essential personnel and that their shipments would be protected by local law enforcement and the military.

Scared the crap out of my sister, but no further comment or contact from the government since then.

Wow dude thats huge! I have never heard of anything like that. Good call out!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lightinthedark33

Where do you live??????????

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Calm down you'll blow a head gasket. Yes something is about to happen we all know this.

But what exactly nobody is really sure and maybe watching the skies is not too far out in left field. The Government knows we are feeling the rise in tension and the markets went to crap it's all tied together the PTB all are in the know.
Some feel that's why they are not really concerned about spending Trillions because in a short t while it wont really matter.

So prepare yourself and get ready for one hell of a ride.

NWO Coming to a neighborhood near you!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I want to know where the OP lives... it's important, because ceratain comercials only broadcast in local areas.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I can tell you it is scary!! When the back to back ice storms hit here back in Jan. we were without power for nearly 3 weeks, others longer and the cell towers and home phone lines were down. It certainly makes you feel alone and helpless! We went and bought a generator after a week and a half and have stored gas for future need. I also keep my cars tank filled at all times! We never know anymore...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I live in Maryland, Baltimore to be exact. iIhave been trying to find the commercial on youtube all night.

At the time i posted the original thread i did not realize it is a commercial by Fema. The site is also a Fema site too.

threatsFederal Emergency Management Agency (www.fema.gov/plan)—FEMA’s “Plan Ahead” site offers information on the range of natural and manmade disasters and guidance for protecting your family and property• Are You Ready? (www.fema.gov/areyouready) is a comprehensive online and downloadable resource on individual, family and community preparednessPandemicFlu.gov/

I'm not really freaking out as my post may suggest but i guess i'm just really aggirvated that 90 percent of the population are like sheep being led to the slaughter. This is not what America was built upon. As i said before i believe this needs to happen to bring us Americans back to the ground.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

How do you know that about ceartin commercials only broadcasting in ceartin areas might i ask?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Calm down you'll blow a head gasket. Yes something is about to happen we all know this.

Do not take for granted that you are smart enough to see what is getting ready to happen. Apparently 90 percent of the population are not capable of thinking for themselves like we are my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The warning signs have been there for all to see for quite awhile now:
Climate change, overpopulation, pandemics, natural disasters, asteroids, supervolcanos, deforestation, famine, peak oil, nuclear or biological war, conventional war, riots & protesting, magnetic pole swap, plasma storm, gee, am I leaving anything out?

My hats off to you all for not being in the other 90%!

It will be the prepared that will survive.

Edit to add some links:
www.greaterfool.ca...

Does your family & friends doubt you? Have them take a wake up class!!!
www.chrismartenson.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Still waiting on Dooms Day 2029's response to my questions.

I agree dodadoom the signs have been apparent for a while but now i'm really starting to ask my self when everyone else around me is going to realize what is happening. I guess im tryign to figure out if i'm crazy or if things really are this apparent.

I mean it's either one of two things

1. I some how really understand politics and the econemy better than everyonelse around me or

2. I going crazy and freaking out about nothing!

I really do not think it is number 2.

I'm certified series 7 through a program called dearborn so i know how to read finacial data and understand the markets. Therefor i know the only reason why the USD is still around is because the rest of the world is trying to figure something out before the domino's start to fall.

Now the goverment starts advertising on prime time tv about how to prepare for natraul disasters???!!!!

Also apparently March is national preperation month! Did anyone know that?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by lightinthedark33]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Climate change, overpopulation, pandemics, natural disasters, asteroids, supervolcanos, deforestation, famine, peak oil, nuclear or biological war, conventional war, riots & protesting, magnetic pole swap, plasma storm, gee, am I leaving anything out?

Stop it!
You'll scare the women and children.

And you left out no more marshmallows

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply! While I obviously love a good conspiracy theory,
I am not too worried about the trailer, yet. Will be interesting to see what happens on the anniversary though. Maybe thats the catalyst for the crackdown on dissenters, who knows. It could be blamed on the them.
We all seen what happened during nine one one and katrina, wouldn't take much of an catasrophy either to set it all off and strangle the system. IMO.

I appreciate your input! You sure don't have to have an Economics degree to understand the more money you print makes the money you already have worth less, basically! Is it all planned or just totally out of the realm of control or comprehension? Or BOTH!

There are so many ways we could of bit the dust already, we need to
just be thankfull we're all still here and have family to spend time with.
With all the things that can happen and indeed had to happen to get us to this point, we're d*** lucky, my friend! Cheers!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know huh! I knew I may take some incoming from that!
I just don't know when to shup up!

Maybe we can at least convince our friends and family to
stock up on marshmellows and willow sticks!

Thanks for your replies and posts and as always, onlyinmymosthumbleopinion!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There is a cell tower behind the trailer, hmm. I have been preparing for years, one thing I don’t have though, a fema suit. It will be interesting to see where we are a year from now.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i live in the suburban philly area and havent seen commercials, and ive only been by 1 mall and no trailer. im near 4 more so ill check them and let you allknow what i find. and if i find a trailer, maybe ...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

Sorry, couldn't resist, let's see the signs then:

Climate change - Check. Who is the government least concerned anout ti? The one you're saying is preparing for action. Does not add up.
overpopulation - Check. Has been the case for at least 30 years. The effects are now not more notorious than they where back then.
pandemics - Always happened, and always will. The plague in Middle Age Europe was far worst than anything we've seen so far, and , bizarelly, the social order resisted it.
natural disasters - Ditto.
asteroids - yes, but the big ones, mostly in the Hollywood movies.
supervolcanos - care to give an example of one (recent) that caused more than local disruption in terms of social order?
deforestation - Yes. But what does this affect social order?
famine - way wrst in the 80's , but increasing, soylent green will be people at this rate. But that's more a case of countries anihilating other countries, than their own population.
peak oil - Ermmm... if anything low oil.
nuclear or biological war - yes, in 1945. No danger of that now, at least in a globla scale.
conventional war - same as before.
riots & protesting - Everyday in France, and they are still going strong (Sarkozy that is...)
magnetic pole swap, plasma storm - No comment.

I'm just not sure , if this are the big signs, then, it's safer to say, the world is in no more danger of NWO than it was in 1960, or 1940, or 1930...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
FEMA is not necessarily an enemy. They seem to be just like any other gov't organization. Granted they have immense control over property and persons. They can command you to leave your home or take it from you to use for their purposes, however, unless you are in a heavily populated area, I don't believe that they'd be interested in executing people on their doorstep when people refuse their commands.
Remember that they may have to try to deal with a mob mentality and if you've seen or experienced mob mentality you can understand that they have procedures for dealing with that... Unfortunately, that excludes the humane element. Thus, the cattle analogy.
Solution, make them perform executions at the doorstep. Refuse to go and tell them you are fully capable of taking care of yourself and family. Get the radio frequencies required to stay informed in the event of an emergency and tell them to leave and save the less fortunate.
Alot of people here seem to be of the mind that if they show up at their door they are going to blast them. I'd caution to wait til you see the whites of their eyes before blasting them. =)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think what bothers me most is the cryptic way that this this done. The US Gov can't just come out and say "we feel that there is something imminent" instead the dance around the issues, and leave us to all speculate as to what it is that we should be afraid of, in doing that, they make us afraid of everything and everybody. I seem to remember ad's in NYC that said "If you see someone that looks suspicious call the police or DHS immediately" for the subway and train systems.

They should just tel us what is going on, it would cause a lot less fear and a lot more working to solve it.

Again just my deflated 1.12 cents on the matter.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join