It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(My opinon) Wow!!!! Something is coming and the Gov knows it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just a few minutes ago i was sitting and watching TV with my 2 year old son when a commercial from this site comes on. (www.ready.gov...)

In the commercial a interviewer is asking a husband and wife what they would do if there was a national emergency. Their first response is call my husband, call my wife. Then the interviewer says what if both an line and cell phone lines were down?

Both husband and wife are like um......

I thought fear mongering was limited to just here on ATS but now the goverment is running commercials like this.

It's kind creapy! It's basically a advertisment to say what are you going to do when SHTF. You might want to think about these things.

www.ready.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i have not seen the video, maybe you could find me a link please also. the uk govenment is doing these same vidoes by your description, however alot of people think this is for natural emergencies and we dont get that many, so people dont care as much here in the uK ( my opinion there )

but i have things ready incase we get an emergency which my B.O.B should help me out.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The government has been spewing rather meaningless messages about READY.GOV since 9/11... I don't think there's anything more here than normal.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here's one of a few on youtube. Love the 9/11 footage wacked on the end...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i see what you mean they knows whats coming civil unrest so all the people who are scared and the people who will be fighting for change or just making the govenments job harder they can pick off and say, " hey we told you where to go, so its your own fault "

Thanks

Bryn Crowson

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Oh geez, all I was missing was a manual to tell me to go down in the basement the last time a hurricane suddenly hit Florida....all you Floridians know why that is funny
(we don't have basements or storm shelters). Bad advertising!

Pop looked really efficient in his pristine pink shirt, caring for a bunch of kids that no one obviously cared about leaving the house in bad weather!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
What a pathetic joke. The disaster that the PTB has in store for us has no manual, I guarantee it.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This whole wbsite (ready.gov) is creepy. It's interesting but creepy. Well, I started to establish an emergency stash in my basement. Now I will continue and complete it!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm from Quebec, Canada and I just saw the same thing... An ad from the governement of Canada giving tricks on how to be ready for major events (such as ice storms, like we had 10 years ago) and they gave a website where you can read how to prepare an emergency kit (water, cans, blablabla)....

I thought the same thing, they are preparing us for something. It crosses my mind that a couple of months ago, I read the same thing about Holland? Do you remember this ?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have come across this thread before here on ATS, and am glad that some people care to keep the subject going.

It's more important that you recognize the intent of that website, and it's not a pretty picture.

I personally feel that the timing of the commercials, the press that the site is getting, and some of the current World events are no coincendence.

Right now, our Military is on high alert in the waters off North Korea, fearing a missile launch that could be disguised as a communications satellite, with enough range to strike Alaska, and even mainland USA.

Click through the website and read some of the scary stuff they have....

You'll see right here they're warning of an attack:

www.ready.gov...

Of course teaching us how to seal ourselves in from the contamination is always good dinner conversation:

www.ready.gov...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by SlinkyDFW]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by SlinkyDFW]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

Plastic and duct tape.

If it is supposed to be solid and it moves, duct tape it. If it moves and it is stuck WD-40.

Duct tape will cure all the worlds woes.

All I know this "event" better happen soon, people are starting wake up to the atrocities of government and they will trust and rely on their neighbors before anybody with FEMA.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they detained all the FEMA employee's and took over the rescue operations themselves.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
We the American people have so many signs looking us right in the face but everyone is to complacent to realize what is going on.

-Our leaders are running the USA into the ground with all these bail outs

-The USD is on life support until one country pulls the plug and everyone else does too

-We have pissed off half the world trying to be a police man

It's really sad but i almost welcome whatever fate lies ahead for us. I mean like i said before Americans have become so complacent and are more concerned with what is happening on American Idol than the fact that this nation is crumbling.

I believe at this point something needs to happen in order to draw America back to her belief's, values and morals. Sadly innocent people are going to die in the process.

I really believe this needs to happen. I just hope the people running the country get screwed in the process too.

Another thing i find funny as hell is here on ATS people would rather talk about Aliens invading than the impending doom infront of us! I'm pretty sure when a missle hits here in the US or when the USD does crash (and it will soon) these people are not going to be saved by the Aliens. This is a great example of what i mean by complacent. Here our country is on fire but we are so blind we would rather focus on the next UFO sighting.

If as much effort was made to fix what we know is real perhaps this would not be happening. Lets get our asses safe then we can worrie about the fricken Aliens!

[edit on 2-3-2009 by lightinthedark33]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

You'll see right here they're warning of an attack:

I just LOVE the advice they give- if an attack occurs, you have two options:

STAY OR LEAVE

What profound wisdom. I bet they spent 5 Billion Dollars doing a study to come up with those two options, and the REAL pity, is that they think the American people are so DUMB that they need to be TOLD of those two options.

OF COURSE, something is coming up. It started when the government instituted Financial Collapse was revealed. That ultimately leads to panic, as is beginning to happen, and next step - Marshall Law, lockups, detentions, FEMA camps, family members disappearing, the whole nine yards.

Yes, we're from the government and we're here to HELP YOU.
Is that what the storm troopers said in Germany in the 1930's when they started dragging people out of their homes, and giving them a free ride on the government railroads, to a "resettlement"?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lightinthedark33

Well some of us "Alien/UFO" people are aware of when the SHTF or Situation X
happens I have plenty stored and ready to go also plenty of rounds.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Good thing I'm in Texas. The military or whoever is willing to take us out of our homes will find great opposition from communities with plenty of firearms. It's not happening here, period!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Omg loved the video!

I'm sure some of the people who are really into the Aliens and etc are aware of whats going on but honestly i really wish people would get together and start doing something. Honestly i feel as if someone is standing behind these people with a loaded gun to their heads and they are just like "yeah yeah let me talk abouth the greys a little longer"

Dont get me wrong i love the Alien stuff and the UfO sightings my self but God look at whats happening right now.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
there will be warning shots first. then im using the ar22 and makin circles. you dont have to come from texas to feel that way! i wont be visiting one of those trailers willingly. or the fema/ get chipped/ inocculated with bird flu anthrax/ coffin camps.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't know what they have up their sleeves but look at this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

I agree. It is just to pacify the masses! So give 'em a break! LOL

The only thing left this bleak world has left is hope! All options gone.
If you live in tornado or flood alley, yes have a 72 hour BOB ready.
Most people cant prepare for any more than that anyway.

The've moved away to the cities. Lost touch with the land.

That or start storin' a a**load of food NOW!
My bro lives in Fl. They went without power for a week
during one of the hurricanes that hit! He HATED it!
Needless to say he keeps a generator and lots of fuel stored nowdays!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lightinthedark33

There are other signs of them getting ready for something to
happen.

FEMA semi trailer left at mall in OKC

It has been there almost a week, and this has not happened here
in OKC before as far as anyone can remember here.

So it is a first time event for all the ppl I have talked to, and most
have been here most or all of their lives.

Other ppl have posted on the web that they are seeing these elsewhere.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join