It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Doctors Warn US about Digital Television

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Not to mention the RF outputs contribute more greatly to global warming than CO2 (which actually cools the planet when the sun or RF warms it up).

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Like an wise poster on another thread put it this way...

"Why is the government so eager for us to have an clearer picture."

(on the transition to digital television)

I would have to agree. Digital does not mean superior image quality, there's a lot of issues with digital cameras, some obvious, some bizarre.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Anytime I see crappy spelling,crappy grammar and crappy sentance structure I automatically disregard it. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

Disregard what? The crappy spelling, grammar and sentence structure? Or the entire sentence and its content?

Its hard to tell when you use "it" after all of those variables.

Geez. Didnt you take English 101?

As for the Digital TV human illness thing, I guess we will find out if it has an effect. Or maybe it wont be as noticeable in America. After all, we were already apathetic, with low empathy, fatigue, weight gain and cloudy thinking. Maybe we will just never notice at all?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields (pdf):

www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a very interesting subject. Before i get into my thoughts on the technology and its impacts, i want to share the following two papers:

www.nexusmagazine.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

They discuss various mind control techniques that seem pertinent to this discussion.

RE: the OP....it would seem very simple that some digital signals could create negative effects in various biological entities. It is all tied to the concept of "Schumann Resonance".

Many of you have correctly pointed out that signal strength is not the issue, rather resonance is. There are some excellent examples of how resonance can wreak havoc:

additional info on destructive resonance.

If you are not aware of Schumann Frequencies, please take a few moment to "Google Fu" it. The world of mind control lays at its' feet.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Bigfatfurrytexan-thanks for the info-will certainly take time out to
read up on it.

Don't know if its directly related but there are some reports of
'The Sound of Silence Machine' and other disturbing patents at this
thread -Kosmicjack has posted a few mighty fine links as well:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
"Why is the government so eager for us to have an clearer picture."

Thats a pretty good question.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yeah...

There is reality in this one on some level...

Not going to make any call on exactly what, could be combined... I never even brought up EM RF Microwave and the rest in my toxic overload threads...

But there is something real here, most of the time I can think now that I moved away from a city, it was getting bad...

Many little indicators, a thread was posted here on ats about birds being awake at night... I have observed this...

It's hard to say exactly...

There's something wrong with the overall energy not just pollution and toxins, too many signals...

It feels fantastic to be away from the bulk of it frankly.... I have to go outside to get a bad cell connection and I don't mind one bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join