It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Doctors Warn US about Digital Television

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Warning against adverse health effects from the operation of digital broadcast:

In Germany analouge broadcast television stations have gradualy been switching to digital broadcast signals since 2003 .
This switchover first took place in metropolitan areas.
In those areas however,the RF exposure in public places as well as at home continued to increase at the same time.
As a result, the continuing declining health status of children ,adolescents and adults in urban areas could not be attributed to any single cause.

On May 20th 2006, two digital broadcast television stations went on the air in the Hessian Rhoen area (Heidelstein Kreuzberg) which until recently had enjoyed rather low mobile phone radiation exposure levels .
Within a radius of more than 20 km the following symptoms
"that occured abruptly" were reported:

Constant headaches
Pressure in the head
Drowsiness
Sleep problems
Inability to think clearly
Forgetfulness
Nervous tensions
Irratiblity
Tightness in the chest
Rapid heartbeat
Shortness of breath
Depressive mood
Total apathy
Loss of empathy
Burning skin
Inner burning
Leg weakness
Pain in the limbs
Stabbing pain in various organs
Weight increase

Birds had fled the area,cats had turned phlegmatic and hardly ever went into the garden.One child committed suicide;a second tried doing it.

Over time the same unbearable symptoms showed up in other locations -most recently in Bamberg and Ashcaffenburg on November the 25th 2008.
Physicians accompanied affected people to the areas where there was no
DVB-T reception (valleys,behind mountain ranges) and witnessed how these people became symptom free after a short period of time...

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
But digital actually uses less power than analogue.
Why would it cause more problems?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan

Because it is far less harmonious with the vibrations in our flesh.

The level of energy is less important than the resonance created. For though one has little energy, if timing is just right, some tremendously destructive results can occur.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

its not about the power(amplitude) its about the frequency and waveform.

extremley low frequency and low gauss magnetic fields are the most dangerous to humans,higher gauss(within reason of course) does not cause adverse health effects.

digital signals are composed of a different waveform to carry the signal,it comes in burst as opposed to modulated carrier wave

While analog and digital television broadcasts have a modulated carrier wave, the way that signal is modulated is quite different. Analog TV uses an amplitude-modulated (AM) signal for pictures and frequency modulation (FM) for audio, while DTV signals use digital "packets", or bursts of data, to transmit pictures and audio. Three modulation systems are currently being used for DTV:

power is nothing when it comes to EM's effects on the human body and mind,its all about the wave form,frequency and wavelength.

anyway each digital set top box contains a signal amplifier which powers up the signal,its what antennai do they amply the wave.

now ive been hearing lots of stories about mind control and set top boxes here,they all sounded crazy,and i know that the intention of the conspiracy world is to make truths sound crazy so no one believes them.
i then do suspect the digital signal will infact contain mind control waveforms....why else all the crazy sounding mind control set top box theories here other than to hide a real truth beneath it?.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Its hard to believe that there is a correlation between the two.

Unless the analogue frequencies are being used to broadcast a different, stronger signal in the areas.

I get digital tv and have none of these symptoms... I have also never heard of this happening before as a result of digital tv transmission.

Maybe the signals these particular german towns are excessively strong or using an untested frequency.

[edit on 2/3/09 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Anytime I see crappy spelling,crappy grammar and crappy sentance structure I automatically disregard it. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

What are you on about here...?

I didn't see any of that going on in this thread. So what's the deal, eh?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

spelling,crappy grammar and crappy sentance

Shouldn't you ensure your own is acceptable before suggesting we pay no attention to others spelling and crappy grammar?

Anyways! The digital signal uses a frequency and modulation that is not very friendly to the human body. Really anything above about 400mhz with any real power is very disruptive to us the human as well as those animals around us. They know it and are using this to control the masses. This will be used as part of Project BlueBeam.

All the links are there and can be seen getting closer as they progress to their end times scenario.

Rgds

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Speaking of mind control and bluebeam, how hard would digital television be to hijack at the network and overlay CGI on?

It would require media complacency, sure, but they already have that.

Pick a city, bomb the hell out of it and kill everyone in the area....

Put it on television and overlay UFOs shooting laser beams....

(the above was, of course, purely fanciful speculation... just for the sake of doing so.)

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Anytime I see crappy spelling,crappy grammar and crappy sentance structure I automatically disregard it. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

I hate the grammar police, I am a really bad at spelling and grammar but I know this, after commas there should be a space, so check your own GRAMMAR.

Intresting Thread. We are getting swiched to digital in 2010, so I ll keep an eye on this thread.

EDIT: For Grammar!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 2/3/09 by freemindmine]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am begining to believe that project bluebeam explains everything that this site is about......please do further research on project bluebeam....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies-there 'does' exist some scary technology out there
but I don't know how it equates to DVB-T.

Subliminal Televisual Behavior Modification

"It is therefore possible to manipulate the nervous system of a subject by pulsing images displayed on a nearby computer monitor or TV set. For the latter, the image pulsing may be imbedded in the program material, or it may be overlaid by modulating a video stream, either as an RF signal or as a video signal."

US Patent and Trade Office, Patent #6,506,148, 2/14/03

And

S.S.S. (Subliminal Carrier Technology)
Developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia.
US Patent Number 5,159,703
"Silent Subliminal Presentation System"

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

They've even been reported (by reputable sources) to have use the 'Sound of Silence Machine' in Iraq:

On March 23, 1991, a news brief was released in the form of an ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletin entitled “High-Tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East.”
This was during the administration of George Bush Sr., during “Operation Desert Storm,” and describes in remarkable detail a US Psychological Operations (psy-ops) covert operation successfully deployed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait.

Saddam Hussein’s vaunted “Republican Guard” crack troops were promising Bush “the mother of all battles” with many thousands of dead coalition troops. On paper, it looked convincing. Hussein’s Republican Guard troops were battle-hardened veterans of the 10 year war with Iran, while coalition troops were unblooded. The Iraqis had modern weaponry and were well trained in how to use it.

Something very strange happened, however. The “mother of all battles” ended before it began, as literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers surrendered en masse without even firing a shot!

Here is what the British press reported on the incident (while the American press was censored):

“… an unbelievable and highly classified psy-ops program utilizing ‘Silent Sound’ techniques was successfully deployed. The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein’s military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US psy-ops team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilizing the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, psy-ops transmitted ‘vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information.

“Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work, however. A sophisticated electronic system designed to ‘speak’ directly to the mind of the listener; to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and thus artificially implant negative emotional states —- feelings of intense fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that emotion in their minds".

All links at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the wholly negative DVB-T symptoms manifesting themselves in Germany - I'd be surprised if anyone in the Obama Administration heeds the warning as the US Government has pumped in an almost unprecedented amount of money into making sure we have clearer pictures on our television sets.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I've had problems and sensitivity already being in fluorescent lighting and flashing ligths like video games.

For some odd reason, I also get dizzy around checkout scanners or registers. I'm wondering about the combined affects of cell phone towers, cell phones and satellite receivers. I'm glad I only have cable and no cell phone. I'm also wondering about changes in the earth's magnetic field being related.

Imagine an EMP that makes everyone freeze like the movie: Dark City

www.youtube.com...

I recall a few years ago occasionally hearing a high pitched squeel while on a cordless phone or my car radio. I thought it may be some tracking device. The car I have now has onstar and even though I don't use it, I think they probably can track me with it.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
Anyways! The digital signal uses a frequency and modulation that is not very friendly to the human body. Really anything above about 400mhz with any real power is very disruptive to us the human as well as those animals around us.

ATT Thanks for the reply-thats an interesting point,do you know any examples of this or can post any links?
Cheers

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Anytime I see crappy spelling,crappy grammar and crappy
sentance structure I automatically disregard it. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

Hilarious!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Where you deliberately shooting yourself in the foot here?
Second sentance

To the OP - interesting thread. S&F

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Here's some good info that doesn't completely agree with my side but does show that they have concerns as of 2001. They have high concerns about signals in the ELF though...

Here and another one here that describes how the present limits in China are now strict enough. Their current limits are allowing bad effects due to present exposure....
Here's another link that shows how to do the measurements, the explanation of each factor, and then talks abit about how RF from cells and towers exceed the limit in signal output. I know these documents do not all conclusively show, but they're only unbiased in certain areas. It looks like they were trying to slip information out without getting caught.

Good info though and shows they know and why I really wouldn't trust any documents now trying to back up rf as good..... Its bad... I worked around it for 26yrs and was subjected to elf-50ghz...

Rgds

[edit on 28-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I've got Dish network but not a digital television. Would that still be considered harmful? I've never had a digital tele, installed a few, but would that make it less harmful or not at all? More, even? Since TPTB have complete control over pretty much everything, I'm not so worried about this. Just another brick in the wall. I must be getting jaded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join