It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the same ufos Truther saw over London? Brand new video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Intrigued by London sightings recently, I found this video showing what I believe are the same ufos as seen by a member here days later. FYI fast forward to 1 minute in. I cant figure out how to post the video or if I am allowed to but its on youtube and the title is "UFOs over London - February 21 2009" and was uploaded 1 hour ago. Just trying to help as we havnt seen his video yet, but this sighting matches his discription (1 then 3 then 2 bright lights) totaling 6 objects. If his sister ever uploads the video, we can compare.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Zudrummer] to clarify topic

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Zudrummer]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Link to video

Could this be the lost truther video

[edit on 2-3-2009 by s4dreamlnd93]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i dont think it is the same as the truther post started now in the past weekend? Its from february the 21st.

But good footage that one, clear and no fuzz. And again we have the same pattern as many other filmings of this phenomena/UFO. Balls of light that make formations, and dissapear and reappear. Some maybe fake, or other explainable, but some looks impressive in the way that you just sit wondering your arse off to what it can be, and the meaning.

I wonder if this is like the lights seen by Truther?

*edit for adding txt

[edit on 2/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by s4dreamlnd93

Thanks for posting the link s4, I think its the same objects, different video but who knows?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Calm down about serendipities, dudes
! - The girl speaks french, can't you hear it ? Truther's never watchable vid is supposed to have been filmed by a friend of his sisters or so. Therefore, in all probability, an english speaking girl... Ah !

Et Vive la France , - comme d'habitude.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns?
They aren't whizzing around or anything.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Chinese Lanterns

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

Calm down about serendipities, dudes
! - The girl speaks french, can't you hear it ? Truther's never watchable vid is supposed to have been filmed by a friend of his sisters or so. Therefore, in all probability, an english speaking girl... Ah !

Et Vive la France , - comme d'habitude.

But it says in the nfo box that it is taken in London. And the nfo contains the text in french too. Maybe they where there on holiday or something.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by s4dreamlnd93

LMAO....

Nahhh, Truther talked about a 2-3-2 formation of lights. So unless i see a video with that type of shape i'm gonna wait for the vid truther promissed!!

Maybe the internet connection is really slow in that internet-cafe and i takes a couple of days to upload....

I can't wait...

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

In the video at the end one light suddenly moves very fast to the left while the other 2 stay put (not a wind gust that would effect all) for one thing.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Sorry but he did say 1-3-2 =6

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenDozer
i dont think it is the same as the truther post started now in the past weekend? Its from february the 21st.

I wonder if this is like the lights seen by Truther?

*edit for adding txt

Thats why I started this because I thought it might be the same objects, not his sisters video.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are we talking soccer here?

Anyways, even if the formations are different, it is the same phenomena; hovering lights in the sky making some sorts of formations/sign/put your text here. Does it matter if its 2-2-2 or 1-2-3 or 4-2-1?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenDozer
Are we talking soccer here?

Anyways, even if the formations are different, it is the same phenomena; hovering lights in the sky making some sorts of formations/sign/put your text here. Does it matter if its 2-2-2 or 1-2-3 or 4-2-1?

Sky Soccer
Just interesting that the exact same formation as Truther saw is seen by another group over the same city just days before.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zudrummer

In the video at the end one light suddenly moves very fast to the left while the other 2 stay put (not a wind gust that would effect all) for one thing.

Nah, it doesn't.
That's the camera moving.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zudrummer

Was it really??

Could be, it were so many posts i might have gotten my "facts" wrong..

3-2-1 it is!!, or was 1-2-3...??

Guess we'll see when the vid is presented.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nope. It's not a UFO. The 'real' ones would come out and play in broad daylight. I'm sure one day we will actually see photos and videos that are not fuzzy or blurry.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan

Originally posted by Zudrummer

Nah, it doesn't.
That's the camera moving.

In that case, they must be in a car or other moving vehicle to get that fast to the other angle, as the points seems pretty far from the first one and the other two. Or so it seems?

Ehm.. come to think of it, i dont know how large the area between the lights is, it just looks like it has some size to it without me knowing why. So maybe the move fast speech is a bit hasty.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Zudrummer

Was it really??

Could be, it were so many posts i might have gotten my "facts" wrong..

3-2-1 it is!!, or was 1-2-3...??

Guess we'll see when the vid is presented.

Peace

My ha ha moment
1-then 3 then2= 1-3-2

Peace and thanks for almost ruining my theory
If I had that wrong then I would have aked them to close the thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok not fast but you can see the objects move in different directions after the 1 minute mark.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Zudrummer]

new topics

top topics

join