It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Shows similar to Alex jones....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just recently got into politics and had my eyes open to ignore the mainstream media.... i was wondering about some other good radio shows/podcasts thats are similar to alex jones.

thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zimmea48

Here are a few that I know of

Jeff Rense
Truth Radio
Red Ice Creations
Full Moon Radio
Second Attention
C-Realm
Radio Orbit

I'm sure there are many many more

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hate to post anonymous but I can't remember my login right now.
Anyway, you can try:
"Coast to Coast AM" with George Norry
It isn't free like the infowars stream (6.95/mth). I would consider this one a ATS wet dream because they cover topics from politics to Aliens and everything in between it seems.
www.coasttocoastam.com...
Also check out Steve Quayles website as well. I think he has a radio show but I haven't been able to find its broadcast. However, he posts the shows in an archive on his site. Similar take as infowars but a little more super natural.
www.stevequayle.com...

Hope those help.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think there's anyone like Alex Jones!

Webster Tarpley features on World Crisis Radio together with a slew of other presenters on The Genesis Communications Network.

Max Keiser Radio provides entertaining podcasts on the controlled demolition of the economy.
He also co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London.

Revere Radio
revereradio.podomatic.com...

Oracle Broadcasting Company

BBC5.TV (UK based - includes podcasts and videos)

I use an Intempo Digital GX-01 internet radio (cheap but effective at less than £50) to escape the mainstream.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I listen to Texe Marrs, never miss him. But it's only a one hour broadcast on his website, one hour that gets changed every week on Friday. I have him tuned in soon as he changes his broadcast. Texe is wonderful. I have learned so much from him.

I like Jack McLamb on Genesis, same station Alex is on.

I listen to Alex constantly. I also like Walter Veith on www.amazingdiscoveries.org. Hours and hours of teaching on the occult and the NWO. Walter Veith is wonderful.

There's many good videos online also -- like the Money Masters, 3.5 hours of great history of how we got where we are.

Another good video online is The Lightbringers, Emmisaries of Jahbulon, which is an excellent documentary on Freemasonry.

Educateyourself is a good website, crammed with information that will blow ou away, take you a year to get through it all. Some of it I don't agree with, it's New Age stuff, the site is owned by a nonChristian.

I love the site called www.realjewnews.com. You will learn a ton of stuff there too, stuff that is very pertinent to today's world that will open your eyes up REAL wide.

I'd read all of Fritz Springmeier's stuff on-line. He is the absolute best on exposing the Illuminati. Prepare yourself, because it's so far worse than anything you could imagine you will be sick learning the depths of evil these people are into who rule over us and own the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
thanks so much guys. i stumbled across educateyourself.com in january and loved the site. I started reading about the FEMA camps, CIA mind control and other various things.
seems like i am going to be entertained tonight when i do my home work.

I think its funny how i am only 21 and i am getting into politics and want to stop the nwo and put my two cents in, but others around me that are my age are just going through the motions and not want to do anything about whats going on. I have been playing alex jones every day and my roommate has been listening in and starting to like the guy.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimmea48
thanks so much guys. i stumbled across educateyourself.com in january and loved the site. I started reading about the FEMA camps, CIA mind control and other various things.

I think its funny how i am only 21 and i am getting into politics and want to stop the nwo and put my two cents in, but others around me that are my age are just going through the motions and not want to do anything about whats going on. I have been playing alex jones every day and my roommate has been listening in and starting to like the guy.

God bless you. You are one of those people who love the truth and can't get enough of it. Having hte Internet is like being a kid in a candy store, ain't it?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimmea48

You are better off listening to micky mouse rat house radio than this fella....unless your into fear mongering and paranoia propeganda and making him rich buying into his consistant shouting videos and dvd's.

If you must put yourself into his trap, I suggest you at least also listen to the other show sources linked in this thread. Putting all your faith and info intake into just one source is like putting on a blind fold and standing on a rail road track expecting the on-comming speeding train to go around you.

AJ has been spouting about rounding up citizens into FEMA death camps and US soliders marching down mainstreet USA shooting citizens and the imaginary CIA mind control nonsense since 2001, taking advantage of the fear put into the people by Bush N Co. and has become rich off of people's gullability.

He used to be a good source for the truth. That was before 9/11. Ever since 9/11 however, he has only taken advantage of the gullable and would not care if any of his listeners die off tomorrow or not, as long as he gets to laugh his way to the bank.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
You are better off listening to micky mouse rat house radio than this fella....unless your into fear mongering and paranoia propeganda and making him rich buying into his consistant shouting videos and dvd's.

AJ has been spouting about rounding up citizens into FEMA death camps and US soliders marching down mainstreet USA shooting citizens and the imaginary CIA mind control nonsense since 2001, taking advantage of the fear put into the people by Bush N Co. and has become rich off of people's gullability.

He used to be a good source for the truth. That was before 9/11. Ever since 9/11 however, he has only taken advantage of the gullable and would not care if any of his listeners die off tomorrow or not, as long as he gets to laugh his way to the bank.

Cheers!!!!

I don't agree. Alex isn't getting rich. Alex works 18 hours a day, seven days a week, and you can tell he's ruined his health. He's only 35 and looks like he's 50. His voice is hoarse, his eyes are bloodshot, and he looks terrible. He stays up half the night reading, or working on another film. He started exposing the Illuminati when he was 22 years old, and in 13 years he's made 20 documentary films. He just finished another one on Obama, and he put down the one he was working on on JFK to do this. His films are low budget but full of original footage and are just amazing films. Alex has more talent than 10 people, and if he were working for the Dark Side like Rush, Sean and Michael Weener, he'd be a gazillionaire, if that is what he was wanting, to be rich. If he was rich he'd buy himself a new toupe that at least matched his own hair color. He's not interested in being rich. He's not interested in his own pleasure at all, or he would not be working himself to death. Seven years ago if you watch him in his films, he is a good looking man. Now he is old before his time, and it's because of the constant stress, the enormous responsibility he has, and because the man gets no sleep.

Ten years of warning about the concentration camps and police state has brought us to today -- a police state, and the main stream media admitting they have FEMA camps. He was right all along. Everything he said was right.

If we'd listened to him, paid attention, tried to help him spread the word instead of mocking and jeering at him, (thinking maybe that would make the things he was saying not be true?) if we'd joined in the fight maybe we wouldn't be losing our country and with one foot in the grave or a torture dungeon ourselves.

It is happening, everything just the way Alex said it would.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I can see where his voice would be horse sounding, he shouts all the time!

So what exactly is happening that AJ has said would happen? What...the FEMA camps? Do we see hords of American citizens being rounded up right now and hauled off to these camps? No.

What else is happening that AJ said would happen...what, all those US soliders marching down mainstreet USA and riding around in their humvee's armed to the teeth on 2nd avenue? No.

What else is happening that AJ said would happen....what, the CIA is sending out mind control energy via your digital tv or computer screen and making people go crazy or jumping off cliffs? No.

I wake up each day, the sun shines..unless its cloudy, and people are going to and from their jobs and daily routines, the evening comes and its nice and quiet through the house. I do not see any evidence of all this NWO/CIA/FEMA camp roundups. I see normal days and normal nights going on.

I dont buy into the fear and paranoia marketing scams. Its easy to sell a frightened populace a set of booby traps that only work on the ones buying them when you shout every minute of every radio show that you need that booby trap to feel safe from all this NWO/CIA/FEMA fear paranoia.

I think that there is more mind controlling going on via AJ than CIA.

Just my opinion. As I said, the guy used to have some good programs and straight forward information. About a year after 9/11, he suddenly turned into this twist and shout, fear everything about type of persona and I got turned off by all the fear paranoia mind controlling programs.

Thats why I say folks should tune in to more than just one source. And yes this AJ has gotten quite wealthy from the sales of those doom and gloom videos and audio cd's and is why he can afford body guards that surround him with cameras looking at every angle as he goes around and how he affords that nice ranch house with the downstairs bunker with security bells and whistles.

Do any of you who put this guy up so high on a pillar have any of those things to protect you when his fear and paranoia world comes around to haul you off to a FEMA camp?

No...you probably dont.

But I bet AJ is quite appriciative that he has all the protection he needs from the NWO/CIA/FEMA info he has everyone else so wrapped up in.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 2-3-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I can see where his voice would be horse sounding, he shouts all the time!

So what exactly is happening that AJ has said would happen? What...the FEMA camps? Do we see hords of American citizens being rounded up right now and hauled off to these camps? No.

What else is happening that AJ said would happen...what, all those US soliders marching down mainstreet USA and riding around in their humvee's armed to the teeth on 2nd avenue? No.I do not see any evidence of all this NWO/CIA/FEMA camp roundups. I see normal days and normal nights going on.I think that there is more mind controlling going on via AJ than CIA.

Just my opinion. As I said, the guy used to have some good programs and straight forward information. About a year after 9/11, he suddenly turned into this twist and shout, fear everything about type of persona and I got turned off by all the fear paranoia mind controlling programs.

Thats why I say folks should tune in to more than just one source. And yes this AJ has gotten quite wealthy from the sales of those doom and gloom videos and audio cd's and is why he can afford body guards that surround him with cameras looking at every angle as he goes around and how he affords that nice ranch house with the downstairs bunker with security bells and whistles.

Do any of you who put this guy up so high on a pillar have any of those things to protect you when his fear and paranoia world comes around to haul you off to a FEMA camp?

No...you probably dont.

But I bet AJ is quite appriciative that he has all the protection he needs from the NWO/CIA/FEMA info he has everyone else so wrapped up in.

Cheers!!!!

Alex doesn't have body guards. Those are his crew, his camera crew. He is a documentarian you know. He gets death threats all the time, I'm sure. He doesn't talk about it because he doesn't want to discourage people from standing up, but I know he does. After 9/11 was a good time to start hollering. I like him hollering because that is totally appropriate, and at least there's one normal person who cares, who has a heart, who gets upset about things that we should all be upset about. At least he's not shouting in front of a TV set at some stupid football game, but is hollering about the police state, about the Bankster takeover, about our impending death and utter poverty.

The point is not to mock Alex because we still have a roof over our head and food to eat, but to take measures that his warnings don't go unheeded, that perhaps these things can be averted. When it's happening it will be too late. Will you be happy once it all comes to pass? It won't matter then, will it? It will be too late.

Nazi Germany was a peaceful, lovely place one day, and pandemonium and Hell the next, so don't go too much by if the birds are singing and mothers are out walking their babies. That can all change in an instant.

So you think everything is cool then, no police state? You know about the secret meeting last March of Congress concerning Continuity of Government, where Congress is planning on running out of money by the middle of 2009, they are planning on a civil war and to start rounding up people on the red list. This information was leaked after the meeting. Congress will retire to DUMBs while the killing and mayhem goes on because Congress was told they will need to sequester themselves for their own safety. I'd be more concerned about Congress taking cover and leaving us to die than Alex putting in a security system in his home. If he has security, he must believe he has a reason, and isn't just fearmongering to make money.

So you are oblivous to any danger, danger that people who never heard of AJ sense and we can all feel it and see it? What about the chemtrails? Just a nothing, not to worry?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I see no evidence of a police state. I come and go as I please with no one asking for my identification or papers. I still buy what I want, work when I want, work any type of job I want, run my own businesses as I see fit, and I dont have federal agents or HS agents knocking at my door.

I do not see people being rounded up. I do not see the military marching down my city streets. I do not see anything taking place that AJ has said will take place.

I can tell you what I do see though. I see alot of people falling for the "huff and puff I will blow your house down" fear programming.

The guy is filling your head with alot of sales pitch style fear tactics with a touch of Howard Sterns style radio attraction. In other words, he makes all this fear information sound entertaining enough to get hooked on it because if it doesnt bleed, it doesnt lead. He is basically doing what MSM does, only in a different format and about a specific set of subjects.

Again this is all just my opinion about a radio talent guy who was a nobody in 98 and suddenly became an overnight successs in the traditional Hollywood glitter and glamour style by finding a nitch in the early days of internet marketing and internet radio, and took advantage of both that and the gullable people created by the government, and honed everything he says to fit perfectly so that no matter what the reality actually is, what he says sounds much more attractive and exciting.

I know radio, I run three stations of my own and have done on-air talent before and I also know what works and when to use what works at the right time. I see nothing happening that AJ states will happen or is happening.

In basic terms to all that above, he takes a magnifying glass on a tiny particle and creates a huge replication of it and says "oh look its the big bad wolf comming to take you away ho ho he he ha ha to the FEMA farm where life's a drag and you will be gassed".

As to the chemtrail issue, sure they are spraying stuff in the air. For a good reason. Most of that spraying is to enhance the processes of producing rain in areas where its needed most, farmland etc. What a lot of people dont realize is that if they were spraying bad chemicals into the air to purposely make people sick or die, do we see any government officials, up to and including the president, and all their families and the pilots flying these planes families, wearing gas masks on a day to day basis walking down the street? Do we see cops or HS officers or military people sitting in the downtown recruiting offices wearing gas masks?

NO.

I would just relax, have a cup of joe and enjoy life while your able to live it. What is any kind of life if your constantly on edge of fear and paranoia all the time? I cant, and wont live like that.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I listen to Texe Marrs, never miss him. But it's only a one hour broadcast on his website, one hour that gets changed every week on Friday. I have him tuned in soon as he changes his broadcast. Texe is wonderful. I have learned so much from him.

Could you please post a link to where I can find the weekly show. I looved on his site jimmarres.com and couldn't find it, and I also searched google unsuccessfully.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Could you please post a link to where I can find the weekly show. I looved on his site jimmarres.com and couldn't find it, and I also searched google unsuccessfully.

WWW.POWEROFPROPHECY.COM

And it's Texe Marrs, not Jim Marrs. Jim Marrs is the one who wrote the Fourth Reich and the JFK books.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can sort of see a police state. there have been three times i have been asked for my i.d for doing nothing. and pulled over once.

i was in madison, wi outside my friends appartment waiting for her to come out, she had to run up and get something. I was waiting 2 min and a cop came up and asked for my i.d and what i was doing there. he did run my i.d and nothing came up.

the second was two years ago or so. I was driving around with friends and I had to pee really bad, and it was dark out but not 10 pm when parks close. so the closet bathroom was at a park so we went there and i did my business and two bike cops came and questioned us and ran our i.d's. we told him the situation and one just said to me "i dont believe it, because you dont look like the walking type!" Now i am a big guy, but not a lazy big guy, I play rugby and football. So of course i said that that was uncalled for and i wanted an apology and i asked for his badge number and he refused to give it to me and i couldnt see his name tag.
And I think my friend was more pissed than me, he was just saying how that wasn't right and he really should apologize and kept going on and the officer threatened to take him in if he didnt keep quiet.
So he pulled out his phone and said "I am going to call my attorney to see if this is just" and the officer made him put his phone away.

the most recent was that happend in september. i was comming back to my dorm and took the elevator up and forgot to get a drink. when the elevator opened two police officers (not campus police) were there and i said hello and close the elevator and one just stuck in his hand and opened the elevator and made me get out. he was questioning me about what i was doing where i was going where i have been and such. I told him i forgot to get a drink, my room is right around the corner, and i said i was at a friends house. he asked for not only my student i.d (how the hell can you fake one of those) and my state i.d. he ran my state and nothing came up. he said it was just a saftey precaution.... except at that time of night you have to check into the dorm and if you didnt live there you had to have the person you are with who lives there sign you in.

and when i got pulled over, it was because someone called in a gun shot in the area (i know for a fact it was fireworks because i saw the people). the officer was nice about it and just said he just wants to be sure that the person didnt get away. I told him it was fireworks and said i saw them and i know who it was. but he still wanted to search my car. I was thinking maybe i should toy around and say no and make him get a warrant, but i didnt want to waste my time and i didnt have anything. so his partner searched my car and nothing was found and that was that.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
On two points I agree with RFBurns:

Multiple, diverse sources of information are essential. Don't take anything as gospel - do your own research. "A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again."

The goal of knowledge is wisdom and empowerment, not slavery to pessimism and paranoia.

[Alex Jones] used to be a good source for the truth. That was before 9/11.

You mean like on July 25, 2001 when he pleaded with listeners to tell the White House not to attempt an "Hitlarian Reichstag event"?

The point is, if any terrorism comes, it's from this government, and if there was an outside threat like a "bin Laden" - who was a known CIA asset in the 80s running the mujahideen war; whose family builds all the military bases over in Saudi Arabia right now, sits on the board of Iridium Satellite - he's the boogeyman they need, in this phony Orwellian system. I want the White House numbers up there now. After you research government sponsored terrorism and check out what I'm saying is true, call the White House and tell them 'we know that the government is planning terrorism, we know Oklahoma City and World Trade Center was [government sponsored domestic] terrorism. We know the Joint Chiefs of Staff wanted to blow up airliners (Baltimore Sun). If you do it, were gonna blame you, or if you let some terrorist group do it, like the World Trade Center, we know who to blame'.

Ever since 9/11 however, he has only taken advantage of the gullable and would not care if any of his listeners die off tomorrow or not, as long as he gets to laugh his way to the bank.

Whatever I might think about Alex Jones, I find his sincerity hard to doubt. It seems disingenuous to accuse him or other alternative voices of profiteering when 99% of the mainstream media are advertisement-based commercial enterprises. Even newspapers and magazines you buy directly are stuffed with advertisements. Vested commercial interests in all media interfere with unfettered journalism, but so-called public broadcasters are subject to direct state control.

No...you probably dont.

I'm not sure where you're going with that one.
Don't listen to him because the NWO/CIA/FEMA stuff is just scaremongering, or don't listen to him because he's protected from the NWO/CIA/FEMA, but we aren't???

I see no evidence of a police state. I come and go as I please with no one asking for my identification or papers.

The UK government promise to force biometric identity cards upon us, to track us from pillar to post with surveillance cameras, monitor our phone calls, emails and internet use, hack into our computers without warrant and share our information, including medical and financial records, with third parties. Not a police state yet, but well on the way to Orwell's Big Brother nightmare.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So what you're saying here is that:

The government is good and it's here to help us, and everybody should be encouraged to sign up and go fight bin Laden, watch out for suspicious behavior wherever you are, as the blinking roadsigns say, and turn your neighbor in to Homeland Security just in case?

This way we can all stay safe and happy in the land of the free?

And don't forget to get your flu shot and drink your fluoridated water?

And when you go outside and see the chemtrails, take a big deep breath and thank God our government is protecting us from those harmful sun rays?

And make sure you get your baby's shots so he will have a 1 in 87 chance of being autistic, but at least he won't get polio?

And eat your GM food and MSG because the FDA cleared it as being good for you, and if you get sick and die the world is overpopulated anyway?

And just keep watching TV -- it's good for the mind, keeps it from thinking too much. Thinking is bad. Let the government do your thinking. The government knows best. Is that right?

Nothing bad is happening. People like Alex Jones are just trying to scare us. Bohemian Grove is a lie, doesn't exist, and even if it's true so what if our politicians worship Molech and practice child sacrifice in effigy to it, dressed as Druids. It's kind of cute, and gives them a chance to socialize, right?

The North American Union is a lie, doesn't exist. The Federal Reserve doesn't exist either. Having a world government will be good for humanity, and bring world peace, and people like Alex Jones are just obstructionist to progress into the New Age. Right?

We need a world dictator to straighten things out, some cooperation with the NWO, with the Freemasons and the Zionists, and people like Alex Jones are just trying to scare us away from progress.

Right? Did I get it right?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
republicbroadcasting.org...

has alot of alternative political show. I sometimes listen to THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT with
Host(s): John Stadtmiller and LIBERTY ROUNDTABLE

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
www.veritasshow.com

I hear he is good and fairly new - I haven't checked him out personally, but wanted to add him here as another possible good listen

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Liberty Works is dedicated to reawakening Americans to the founding principles of natural rights and limited government, as embodied in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, by broadcasting Liberty-oriented talk radio shows through an expanding network of non-commercial FM stations.

Liberty Works Radio Network Radio & Video

The Real News Network Mission

The Real News Network is a television news and documentary network focused on providing independent and uncompromising journalism.

Our staff, in collaboration with courageous journalists around the globe, will investigate, report and debate stories on the critical issues of our times.

We are viewer supported and do not accept advertising, government or corporate funding.

What's Real About Us

We won't blindly follow wire services or official press releases that attempt to set the news agenda. We will cover the big stories of the day, but we will broaden the definition of what's important.

The Real News will investigate, report and debate stories that help us understand the critical issues of our time.

The Real News Network Video

top topics

<<   2 >>

join