It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Global Problem needs a Global Solution: The Victory of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I've just come back from college after speaking to my geography lecturer, and, like Mark Lynas in his climate change book 'Six Degrees', I'm debating whether or not I should tell you what knowledge I have, or only distribute it between family and friends. Well, like Mark Lynas, I'm prepared to tell you, in the hope that you may have the foresight to keep your families out of harm's way.

My lecturer has just come back from London, after meeting a climate speaker at Oxford University. The speaker in question has just been asked to write several reports for the U.S. Government, and while researching for these documents, he had to communicate with oil conglomerate geoscientists who had something very interesting to say... Contrary to earlier, more 'conservative' predictions, they are now estimating that by 2100, CO2 levels will stand at over 800 parts per million. This may not sound like an imminent threat to the average citizen, but they are ignorant of the pace of warming that indicates. By 2030, global temperatures would have gone up by 3°C. This would mean that by 2030 the following effcets would already be upon us:

The culling of 70-80% of the world's population.
The mass desertification of Europe.
Mass food shortages.
Desertification of much of Central USA.
Extreme weather systems and Rising sea levels.
The destruction of 75% of the world's major cities.
The loss of 65% of all existing species.

These will subsequently result in an apocalypse scenerio, humanity will be flung into chaos. My advice? Prepare yourself not for 2012, but for this.

So how does the NWO come into it? The answer is simple. People will look to someone to end the misery. Global Warming is the mother of all false flag operations. The beauty of it was that they got us to consume, got us to power thier industries for 150 years, and got us to destroy ourselves. What was interesting was that the Oxford Speaker, my Geography Lecturer and myself all came to the same conclusion; the only way to comabt Global Warming was a Global Solution, a Global State.

Though I would not support a totalitarian society, I would support a global government, a fairer resource based economy. Reckless consumerism cannot be supported indefinately by this planet. The NWO have been incredibly clever, and at the present, they are the good guys.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by FullMechaPilot!]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Do you have any data to back up what you are claiming?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I've often wondered what everyone on this site has against a so called NWO myself. Seems to me that you're average citizen is the real threat to the world. They are too selfish to realize it but it's obviously true. If there's a group of really smart people out there, trying to curb the end of the world then more power to em. Someone's gotta do it, and I know for sure that it's not gonna be 99% of people out there.

GO NWO!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Some of us prefer to be left alone and to live our lives as we choose. I do not need some fat ass old white guys who live in their mansions and castles deciding how I should live my life.

You and your NWO can go start your own community somewhere else and leave the rest of us alone. There were plenty of people who gave their lives to end tyranny a little over 230 years ago and I for one would rather die trying to live free than submitting to living under oppression.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Whether the NWO will consist of some 'old white fat guys' is unlikely, they are stereotypically the ones in control of financial institutions, whereas I hope this NWO will emphasise the importance of science over profit. In terms of data, look to the Stern Review or the numerous reports submitted by the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change). You can find these at:

www.sternreview.org.uk
www.ipcc.ch

I'll ask you one question, what would you rather be, saved by the strategic expertise of an International task force (NWO) or trying desperately to keep living as you are when the infrastructure is covered by sand dunes? If you live in Texas, you'll bare the brunt of the desertification. If you want to know more about the geology of your area and the process by which desertification occurs, just ask.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Some of us prefer to be left alone and to live our lives as we choose.

exactly what gets you into these messes, and what would prompt something like an NWO to act drastically. People living their lives as they choose is what causes overpopulation, environmental degradation, disease, tyranny, etc etc. I don't see why an NWO has to be this oppressive evil regime. Why can't it be a bunch of intelligent people saying this is what we need to do to improve the quality of life for all citizens of the earth, and then convincing everyone to go along with it. It HAS to happen one day, or we'll just all die....so why are you so against it?

NWO RULES!!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I will agree your simplistic ideology is in line with the NWO. However your generalizing and stereotyping does not serve you well.

To use myself as an example, I have no children. I live in a cozy one bedroom condo and drive one vehicle. I turn off my lights when I leave and never watch TV. I have no credit cards nor do I have any use for them as far as my consumer habits. I make a very descent financial living. My footprint on the earth is as light as anyone else.

Again I prefer to live how I want to and I believe everyone else has that same right.

I am not sure what type of traits that would for someone to believe they can tell me how to live my life and that they are somehow righteous for doing so, but I I will tell that trait will not serve you and your NWO kind well if and when you come knocking on my, my friend's, my family's, and/or my neighbor's door to tell us how to live.

A lot of us in the world enjoy our personal liberty with out infringing upon the liberty of others and we have the second amendment to insure such liberties.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FullMechaPilot!

I do not debate climate change... however while I am certainly not a climate change expert by any means but there are two sides to this debate as to whether or not it is man-made.

What about the 30k scientists who signed a petition to say Global Warming is not man made much less even happening other than the normal cycle of the earth?

Petition against Global Warming

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

Some of us prefer to be left alone and to live our lives as we choose.

Why can't it be a bunch of intelligent people saying this is what we need to do to improve the quality of life for all citizens of the earth, and then convincing everyone to go along with it.

Haha if that is what they did then I would be all for it. However controlling the monetary system, starting wars, constantly making the super rich more powerful at the cost of the quality of living for the common man is by definition Tyranny.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

You are possibly one of the least intelligent people I have ever heard. Liberty is all very well, but no-one deserves the liberty to destroy Earth's capability to sustain life. It is you with the simplistic ideology, an ideology that states you can live with no children in that cosy little condo and the actions of other people's 'liberties' won't affect yours...

That's a lie you're living there my friend. And teh founding fathers would agree with me.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

Why can't it be a bunch of intelligent people saying this is what we need to do to improve the quality of life for all citizens of the earth, and then convincing everyone to go along with it.

Haha if that is what they did then I would be all for it. However controlling the monetary system, starting wars, constantly making the super rich more powerful at the cost of the quality of living for the common man is by definition Tyranny.

You have no idea whether this is the NWO or just governments battling for resources. And I've never heard of any of the scientists who have signed that petition, the thing is from 1997, and 12 more years of climate research has proved there is at least 90% chance humans are responsible. It wouldn't matter if we were responsible- these effects are still happening.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FullMechaPilot!

You are possibly one of the least intelligent people I have ever heard. Liberty is all very well, but no-one deserves the liberty to destroy Earth's capability to sustain life. It is you with the simplistic ideology, an ideology that states you can live with no children in that cosy little condo and the actions of other people's 'liberties' won't affect yours...

That's a lie you're living there my friend. And teh founding fathers would agree with me.

I will assume your insulting of my intelligence is quite indicative of your ability to have an intellectual debate so I realize to engage in such a thing with you would reasonably be considered futile; however I will do so anyway.

My point was that I am quite conscious of my footprint on the earth and have chosen to live the way I do with that in mind. I could afford financially speaking to leave a much larger footprint but I have come the conclusion that it would be infringing upon the quality of living of my fellow man and less important, with little or no benefit my own quality of life. There is no reason that others cannot come to the same conclusion I have and I believe that is possible once people achieve a certain financial stability to do so.

You might be wrapped up in your propaganda to be able to understand this, but it is a very simple principle when everyone is prosperous then there is lower inclination to take from your neighbor. This can be expanded to include natural resources.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

You have no idea whether this is the NWO or just governments battling for resources. And I've never heard of any of the scientists who have signed that petition, the thing is from 1997, and 12 more years of climate research has proved there is at least 90% chance humans are responsible. It wouldn't matter if we were responsible- these effects are still happening.

July 2008

September 2008

It is also notable that 9000 of those 30000 have PHDs. Oh and again, can you please provide any data backing up your claims of numbers?

90 percent chance? According to who and what data?

Again your propensity for intellectual debate is lacking but before you decide to enjoy an emotional outburst by insulting my intelligence, I am not saying you are wrong, I am just curious to learn where you get this data so I might read these studies for myself as opposed to just taking your word for it.

Or maybe I am not just intelligent enough to get it?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So you do agree that an NWO that has a resource-based economy is a good idea? Was all that just an unecessary method of contridicting yourself? *sigh* "If everyone was prosperous" you say, well good luck in trying to sort that out mate.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So you do agree that an NWO that has a resource-based economy is a good idea? Was all that just an unecessary method of contridicting yourself? *sigh* "If everyone was prosperous" you say, well good luck in trying to sort that out mate.

Keeping people's greed in check is as simple a problem to tackle as keeping a NWO from being tyrannical.

Pick your demon.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FullMechaPilot!

I'd encourage you to read the IPCC website, the Stern Review website and ucsusa.org

These are all either governmental reports by leading scientists or scientist working for the Union of Concerned Scientists, they are valid sources.

The comments I have made are all in those different documents. Websites for the first two I've already put up. As for holding up the empirical tradition, I have, so don't go whinging that I haven't given you specific extracts. If you're concerned about your own life and the life of your family members, it's your obligation to research these threats on your own. Good luck dude.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Actually, the Georgia guide stones say "keep the population under a certain amount".
They don't say "Let the population get to 6 billion then kill people"

So obviously there plan has already failed.

top topics

join