It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops! Stop the war on personal liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok ill re-word my post. I know this post wont do anything to change a stubborn oinkers mind. So ill lay it out clear.

The real Americans, those who go to work, those who act mature. Those who have families or not, those who pay taxes on time and dont cheat, lie or steal from others. We real Americans insist that all law enforcement, all congressmen, all military, all secret or not agencies stop arresting registered US citizens who grow or use a well loved by many (explitive deleted) plant. A plant that so many people like that so there are magazines and a whole entire huge culture and trillions of un-taxed money floating around the world surrounding it.

The main cause of the worlds economic woes is the war on people who dont like sobreity. The main cause of demorality by **ug users is a defeated mindset by oppressive mockers who dont care about more than power and cash.

The war on people who dont like sobriety and slavish mindesets of popularity are biproducts of a deeper conspiracy to undermine american liberty and we the people will not take this lying theft for much longer.

I support getting rid of kingpins who run criminal rackets of more than enebriating things. I do not support mixing in innocent happy citizens with them when so called law enforcement gives the media those little news dropplets about local busts of americans excersizing liberty to object civily to unjust unreasonable behaviors by those who claim authority by means of murder or threats or weight of power.

The recent busts are symbols that law enforcement are a moving racket of property theft and money confiscation. Im not saying i wanted it the hands of thugs, but think of the innocent people caught up in the mix of busts already, think of the waisted friendships because the only thing on the mind was centered around selfishness thanks to you know what. Think of things if they were as nature made them. Freely available by means of a small hunt. That is how america shouold be. freemarket, not free oppressiveness and ridicule for miniscule things.

I oppose manipulative people who ruin lives originaly. Those who support the war on people who like non sobreity, are manipulators and non genuos and paranoid generalists.

there i pwnd your opinion on non sobreity.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Hey buddy hate to be a party pooper but I'm pretty sure ATS has officially banned all drug related topics. I'm sure you'll chalk this up to further conspiracy against decriminalization, which maybe it is who knows.

But anyhoo, I suppose the obligatory: in-before-thread-closure!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Although some proof-reading of your post is needed....

I would like to say ......I completely agree.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What? Is the OP complaining about drug busts, or people busted for being drunk in public?

new topics

top topics

join