It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman clothed with the sun is upon you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The woman clothed with the sun already happened. Jesus was born of the virgin and Satan tried to devour him when Hered killed all the children. I like how the entire salvation story is laid out in the stars. Good work but I highly doubt that date is significant.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

But the moon isn't under her feet in the picture, and where is the sun that is supposed to be wrapped round her?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well, right now this object is in Virgo.

I don't know what it is and I don't know why it is blacked out.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Funny you would bring this up today ..last night I stumbled on something similar .....only this has to do with the crescent moons which are all over the place .....
www.prophezine.com...
I personally believe that there is alot of truth to the alignments and the planets etc ...and that there is nothing bad about astronomy or astrology ..it has just been used for bad (sorcery etc) .............

Like everything it has been misused ,misinterpreted and used to extremes.
So most just toss it aside as evil and superstitous (when in fact there are real clues up there from God who did create it all for a purpose )..

Very interesting post .....star for ya ...

There is no doubt about it the Bible itself is full of the signs in the heavens, Take Daniel for instance

"the
secret was revealed to Daniel in a night vision" (verses 1-19). There
is a God in heaven who reveals secrets," Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar,
"and He has made known to you what will be in the latter days" (verse 28).
Daniel then told Nebuchadnezzar what the king had dreamed and what
it meant.

By what means does god reveal secrets?

Why you read them in the sun and the moon and the stars and the planets.

King Nebuchadnezzar made Daniel head over all the seers of the court after Daniel ask they be spared.

www.near-death.com...

"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25

The bible is the time capsule of what was, what is, and what will be.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The woman clothed with the sun is a reference to the virgin birth. Jesus was born in September. The virgin is most definately not the great whore. The great whore is further revealed in revelation as Jerusalem, "that great city". The dragon has failed time and time again to devour her newborn.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
LOL it means ... Superman that HOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is very interesting! Even if something doesn't happen, ill be sure to keep an eye out

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Anyway if I could put it into simple words for you, it is the beginning of
the rebirth of humanity into perfection. The old ways will pass away and
from that day forward the new way will be taught. It will start slowly at
first but as time moves forward everything will become apparent in much
the same way when one wakes up in the morning it takes a few moments
for you to open your eyes and have a cup of coffee or your
favorite caffeinated beverage.

That was very profound my friend. My thoughts exactly.
We can only look at the big picture and then take a
stab at it with our right brain working with our left.
The two of them in symbiotic conflict.

Edit because someone posted a HUGE image and
It screwed the page up. Why do people have to do that?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasi51
According to my farmers almanac calandar it is the day of Purim (see description below)

Purim (Hebrew: פורים ) Pûrîm "lots", related to Akkadian pūru is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people of the ancient Persian Empire from Haman's plot to annihilate them, as recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther (Megillat Esther). According to the story, Haman cast lots to determine the day upon which to exterminate the Jews.

I've no idea if there is any relation but it is a thought.

Good find !!

i went & looked @ www.watchmanbiblestudy.com
& they had this:

Jewish Year 5769 : sunset March 9, 2009 - nightfall March 10, 2009 (= Purim)

This would mark the time, 22 days after the dragon first went after the Jews at the abomination of desolation on February 16, 2009 according to the studies I've been doing. (This also happens to be Presidents Day) This falls within the time that Israel would be taken into the wilderness and protected from the dragon for the remaining 1260 days. This would be a good time of year to be celebrating being saved from a planned complete annihilation by an enemy, the dragon! This would both fall in that 30 day time frame and be considered a cutting short of the great tribulation. Interesting that, if this timing is correct, verse 22 talks about the shortened days and it's 22 days after the abomination of desolation.

what seems more likely is that the 'sign of Virgo' is the woman in the heavens(and not VirginMary), clothed in the sun with the moon at her feet,
which will annually recur in March, but in this particular instance on the day of 9-10 March 2009 also coincides with the Jewish Purim.

note that the watchman site narrative tells of the dragon (Drago)following the woman (Virgo) ready to devour the man-child....these are all signs or constellations in the eternally rotating sky.

so, i was off base earlier when i guessed about the Maitreya emerging.
as the metaphorical 'birth' by the sign of a woman in the heavens...

Oh, yeah, the OP reply about the 12 stars on a dollar bill being the 'crown',
well that would logically make the woman clothed with the sun & the moon at her feet Lady Liberty
& not the constellation Virgo or the Catholics VirginMary, as what's being explored here so far

interesting

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice how Leo could take a crap upon Virgo's head at anytime, too!

lots of love

The post is very intresting though

[edit on 2'3/2009 by surrealist1978]
If it refers to the events of the 'end-time' and the coming of the Beast, then it seems difficult to reconcile the course of events told here with the account, also in the Book of Revelation of the coming of the Antichrist and the events which herald him.
The alternative seems to be that this is a retelling of the myth of the Fall, in which case it seems to provide an alternative account to the Book of Genesis.
Emanuel Swedenborg provides a third possibility in Apocalypse Explained and Apocalypse Revealed - he suggests that the story is a metaphor for a future struggle for the heart of the Christian church - the coming of an amazing new knowledge and understanding (the woman clothed with the sun) of God and spirituality, and a struggle by dark forces (the great red dragon) to seize that knowledge for personal gain.
A fourth possibility, of course, is that John of Patmos, also known as St. John the Divine, had ingested some very interesting psychedelic herbs and was, as he might have said in a different century, just "calling 'em as I see 'em."

and also........
In Hebrew, this constellation we call Virgo is called Bethulah. This event occurs about every two to three years as seen from Jerusalem, but every year as seen from some point on Earth. This chart also shows a notable conjunction of Jupiter, Mercury and Tsemech (Spica) in Bethulah at the same time. that the moon is at the feet of Virgo. The sun was in the midst of Virgo's stars, hence she was "clothed with the sun." also, the serpent just a little above her feet. These are both celestial "signs in the heavens" which aligned with the sun and moon to place a picture in the sky on the viewing of the new moon from Jerusalem on Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New year, which was also 14,000 days after Israel took back Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

March 10, 2009 is present on the Timewave graph as a 'shifting point.'

I'm at work so I can't upload a graph, but it's there. Whether or not the shift on the graph has anything to do with the alignment, I'm not sure...it could mark a political or economic event.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Very interesting thread im eager to find out more.

Interesting to note that the age of aquarius already started on valentines day. Hmmm!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Isaiah 47:13-14 (New International Version)

13 All the counsel you have received has only worn you out!
Let your astrologers come forward,
those stargazers who make predictions month by month,
let them save you from what is coming upon you.

14 Surely they are like stubble;
the fire will burn them up.
They cannot even save themselves
from the power of the flame.
Here are no coals to warm anyone;
here is no fire to sit by.

Jeremiah 10:2-3 (New International Version)
2 This is what the LORD says:
"Do not learn the ways of the nations
or be terrified by signs in the sky,
though the nations are terrified by them.

3 For the customs of the peoples are worthless;
they cut a tree out of the forest,
and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Someone with more knowledge than me answer this ..

How many time's since the bible has been wrote has this natural event happen?

if this is the first time since revelations was wrote..then i take is seriously.
So please help a star ignorant man out some.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
My god people, these are mythological symbols. They are made up. There just stars not images.
Have a good look at the sky, if you can make out any of them youll get browney points.
I'm into all this stuff but REALLY sometimes you guys get so far ahead of yourselves.
Be LOGICAL not MYTHOLOGICAL.

regards

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i thought i would help with the conspiracy here. it might be helpful uanews.org...

Top Vatican Official Visits Vatican Astronomers at UA

The visit signifies the Holy See's 'unique interest' in its scientific research institute, Vatican astronomers say.

interesting after seeing this post...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rollinster

Not interested in the religious stuff, but I wonder if there's something to that blacked out area on Google Sky. It looks like it's covering something or could be. Is it working normally now? Never been there.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

March 10, 2009 is present on the Timewave graph as a 'shifting point.'

I'm at work so I can't upload a graph, but it's there. Whether or not the shift on the graph has anything to do with the alignment, I'm not sure...it could mark a political or economic event.

im with you on this one your theory fits in well with the astrological aspect venus trine, or venus retrograde etc etc the moon also i think is corresponding in accordence to the new equinox or equinox but sure so to speak i think global events or protests etc are on the horizon

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
reply to post by Rollinster

Not interested in the religious stuff, but I wonder if there's something to that blacked out area on Google Sky. It looks like it's covering something or could be. Is it working normally now? Never been there.

It's the sun or moon. I debunked the black out area on google sky a few months ago. People were trying to say it is proof of Nibiru.

If you look, you will notice a band that appears across the sky, in a rainbow like color(on the infrared). That band is the solar plane that all the planets go across, as well as the sun. You can turn on a few options(historical) in google sky, and you will notice that the band and blacked out spot lines up perfectly with that plane.

More info from the other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen on March 10 in regards to this star pattern. I don't follow astrology so I couldn't tell you where anything is except for the big dipper. I did, however, find a link that would shed some "light" on the subject. philologos.org... - There WILL be an event sometime in the future - between the end of September and beginning of October - which is when these stars line up as described in Revelations 12:1-4. This is also the time known as the Feast of Trumpets by the Jewish people. Google Feast of Trumets for info on that. I also found another link to get a better picture of how this woman and the serpent mentioned in these scriptures will be positioned. www.google.com... . Virgo is the woman and Hydra is the serpent. If you go to the third row down you will see how they will be lined up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join