It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman clothed with the sun is upon you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Thanks. Can you tell me, how often does this occur? Is it a yearly thing?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Funny you would bring this up today ..last night I stumbled on something similar .....only this has to do with the crescent moons which are all over the place .....

That may be another sign. Revelation says that to him who overcometh I will give the bright morning star, which is Venus.

If you look in the western sky, Venus is bright and perched beneath the crescent moon right now as in this day. The moon forms a cup that is tilted a little as if it is about to be poured out onto Venus.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would like to know what are you saying is supposed to happen on this day? I understand your logic and see where your coming from as to the alignment and the book of revalations. But could you be more specific as to what exact this alignment is going to cause?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Its the full moon, at her feet means just that...what year is this picture from.

Saturn is joined with the moon this year it makes us gloomy on that day, I quess women and men will have it out around that time especially!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I too want to know what your thoughts on this are. I absolutely H A T E it when people try to give me a riddle to figure out. It is so vain of you. You're so friggin smart that you have to give us hints to figure out your riddle.

Whatever.

I really like your posts up until now. I usually find myself agreeing with you, but this time is different. I think you're doing this bating to get points or something.

It is tiring and childish.

Just say what you mean, for crying out loud.

I am interested in your prophesy or whatever, but not this long and drawn out thing you're doing.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Pretty interesting. I am not saying that I subscribe to the notion, but it's interesting nonetheless. I tend to view the book of Revelation symbolically rather than literally, so what you are saying may very well have substance.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I absolutely H A T E it when people try to give me a riddle to figure out. It is so vain of you. You're so friggin smart that you have to give us hints to figure out your riddle.

I am interested in your prophesy or whatever, but not this long and drawn out thing you're doing.

I do not hide things deliberately, but because they are spiritual in nature I cannot just say; this certain thing happens at this time or so and so wins the lottery. I say it this way because the lake of fire is perpetual 'refinement' which means it is impossible to predict the future as individual elements. One has to look at it figuratively and as a whole.

It is like comparing the right and left sides of the brain. One side is artistic and the other side is fundamental and the two sides are like night and day, but they work together as a whole to make the whole body function. This is the same way with spirit.

Anyway if I could put it into simple words for you, it is the beginning of the rebirth of humanity into perfection. The old ways will pass away and from that day forward the new way will be taught. It will start slowly at first but as time moves forward everything will become apparent in much the same way when one wakes up in the morning it takes a few moments for you to open your eyes and have a cup of coffee or your favorite caffeinated beverage.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

in your OP, you say:

March 10, 9:38pm EST. The moon is 100% full and the sextant aligns both the moon with the feet of Virgo and the crowns of Saturn with the virgins head...

in the day time part of the day 'Virgo' may indeed be 'clothed inthe sun',
at night time 'Virgo' may have the Moon transiting her feet....

but, how does Saturn become the equivelent of a 'Crown' of 12 Stars?
the ancients saw only the 'moving star' which was Saturn.
they had no concept of any moons around Saturn...
besides modern science didn't know about any of the 18 named moons of Saturn until the late 1700s-early1800s.
Now, if Saturn is somehow equated with a 12 star crown---
(the moons number 33 each, with 18 named moons)
the Saturn exposure & position to 'Virgo', even with its moons, does not correspond to a 12 starred crown...
no matter how symbolic one makes 'Saturn'

a 24 hour period, 10 March '09, if Saturn & Moon, in Virgo, and a person comes upon the world scene, it most likely would be a Maitreya.
so, i'll bewatching the news, thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Very true....

However, I think it is time that the mysteries be revealed. I try to do my part. I think it is time that others who know do the same.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In mythology, the spirit is portrayed as the chained woman, Andromeda , who is offered as a sacrifice to the monster (the system), until Perseus swoops down from the sky to set her free.

Perseus is composed of El Ghoul, Gorgona, Gorgonea Prima, Demon Star, Ghoul Star; prototype of Algol variables, it is the most malifique. He will...

be drunk at the bar and probably forget all about his lady. So we will all perish!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

in your OP, you say:

March 10, 9:38pm EST. The moon is 100% full and the sextant aligns both the moon with the feet of Virgo and the crowns of Saturn with the virgins head...

in the day time part of the day 'Virgo' may indeed be 'clothed inthe sun',
at night time 'Virgo' may have the Moon transiting her feet....

but, how does Saturn become the equivelent of a 'Crown' of 12 Stars?
the ancients saw only the 'moving star' which was Saturn.
they had no concept of any moons around Saturn...
besides modern science didn't know about any of the 18 named moons of Saturn until the late 1700s-early1800s.
the Saturn exposure & position to 'Virgo', even with its moons, does not correspond to a 12 starred crown...

a 24 hour period, 10 March '09, if Saturn & Moon, in Virgo, and a person comes upon the world scene, it most likely would be a Maitreya.
so, i'll bewatching the news, thanks

You are very smart!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

One need only look at the back of your dollar bill (USD). If you look above the Eagle you will see a star pattern. There are 12 stars forming the star of David (Israel) with a 13th star in the middle. This is symbolic of the chosen one of Israel or the head coming from and being above the Eagle. It is also why the US has 13 stripes and the 13 original colonies. The US is the new Roman Empire or didn't you know this?

The anti-Christ will come and complete the Christ, which is also the sign of the two twins of Gemini.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You have been reading a lot of books on that toilet of yours (great avatar by the way) can't wait to read the rest of this story..

S+F for yet another "ATS Classic" thread...

[edit on 2/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
is it to do with the sun cycles restarting but with more intense influence on dna or am i way of

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
THANK YOU for clarifying that for me. Now that I know what the heck you're talking about, great thoughts and ideas.

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice how Leo could take a crap upon Virgo's head at anytime, too!

Wow did you think that up all by your little 'ol self?

Looks like you're new here - please take a moment and check out the ATS T&C thanks.

On Topic -

Very interesting thread.
So many questions and so little time!
I'll be back with a few tomorrow!

Thanks for the thread

peace

[edit on 2-3-2009 by silo13]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Of course but the truth is still hidden from those who are blind. The wisdom of man is foolishnes to him who has always been. The next few days will reveal much but it still comes down to the truth. If you see then you are not blind, great is the current deception that has come upon the world. Their is a better way.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I think this verse is either referring to Mary (mother of Jesus) or her image has literally been transformed to represent the woman in that verse.

The "sun which clothes her head" can refer to the halo you can see above her head in images. The "moon at her feet" is also something you will find in images and statues pertaining to Mary. In the drawings and statues, Mary is always standing on top of a crescent moon:

For example:

Source: www.catholicsforkucinich.com...

Source: www.timboucher.com...

The stars can refer to a crown worn on the head, but in regards to Mary, the stars are can either mean the stars that are forming the outter rim of the halo, or angels themselves.

Source: www.praypraypray.org...

[edit on Mon Mar 2nd 2009 by DJMessiah]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Interesting post.

What do you think this means?

Do you think the bible prophecies are coming true on this date?

Here are some other prophesies

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

These are no more or less true then the quotes from the bible as interpreted by man

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
According to my farmers almanac calandar it is the day of Purim (see description below)

Purim (Hebrew: פורים ) Pûrîm "lots", related to Akkadian pūru is a Jewish holiday that commemorates the deliverance of the Jewish people of the ancient Persian Empire from Haman's plot to annihilate them, as recorded in the Biblical Book of Esther (Megillat Esther). According to the story, Haman cast lots to determine the day upon which to exterminate the Jews.

I've no idea if there is any relation but it is a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join