It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story of Moses found in Fibonacci Sequence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

I look forward to more info about the deciphering process

The first step is assigning integers 0-9 to the circles representing the 10 Sephirot, connecting the 22 channels of the Ari-Gra Sephirot. A picture of a similar technique is found here. Note, for the tenth one at the bottom of the tree, 10, I substituted 0. Also, each of the 22 channels connecting the 10 Sephirot circles corresponds to a letter of the Hebrew alphabet. One possible arrangement of letters is found here. This image has an 11th Sephirot circle, called Da'at. This circle, or emanation, is an additional emanation under some systems. I did not use such a system, rather I used the Ari-Gra Sephirot arrangement of letters on the channels, which is the same as the picture, just without 11th circle. So, in summary, there are ten circles, each assigned an integer value, 0-9.

Look again at the link to the Sephirot above with the numbers included, but no letters on the channels. In my process, I replaced the 10 in the circle at the bottom with 0. As you can see, there are 22 channels connecting the 10 circles. Each of these channels corresponds to a letter of the Hebrew alphabet as shown in the other link above showing the Ari-Gra arrangment that I used for this experiment. An interesting open question is why the Gra used such an arrangement, because the arrangement yields such interesting results when applied to the Fibonacci 1237 numbers.

When pondering this arrangement of letters, and the distribution of the integers 0-9 among the 10 circles (and thinking I was being inspired by higher ones), I had the Eureka! moment and realized that since any given channel on the Sephirot tree connects 2 circles, and a channel represents a letter, it is possible to identify each channel (or letter) as the two digit pair of corresponding circles or endpoints connected by each channel.

Look again at the link to the Sephirot with the numbers for an example. The top circle is 1, then next circle to the lower right below is 2 and the next circle to the lower left is 3. The 2 circle and the 3 circle are connected horizontally. The three channels formed by connecting the 1, 2, and 3 circles are represented by three letters, as shown on the other link to the Sephirot.

Thus, the following can be discerned:

The channel between 1 and 2 is represented by the letter He (using the phonetic spelling of the letter, shown here).

Channel 1 and 3 is Vav.

Channel 2 and 3 is Shin.

Given the string of integers 12 or 21, and applying the above, yields the letter He. For 13, or 31, the corresponding letter is Vav. For 23 or 32, the corresponding letter is Shin.

Therefore, any string of integers can be decoded into the corresponding hebrew letters using the above technique. Of course, looking again at the numbers of the circles, not all integer pairs make up a channel. For instance, 51 or 15 are not directly connected. So, given an integer with 51 or 15 in it, those integer pairs are ignored as they cannot be decoded.

After discovering this technique of decoding integer strings using the Kabbalah Sephirot or Tree of Life, I had found a way to interpret the 23 Fibonacci 1237 numbers. I had a strong intuitive feeling that I was to find something powerfully spiritual in the numbers. The decoding technique, as well as the technique to obtain the 23 1237 numbers, were epiphanies that popped into my head when manic, when my mind was racing with thoughts, and I felt like I was communing with angels and/or God. So, as a continuation of that, I felt sure that I was to find a coherent message in the 1237 numbers.

I went through the first five numbers and decoded them into the hebrew letters.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

I will post the decoded letters, the hebrew words, and the translation and biblical explanation with corresponding chapter and verse, shortly.

You have enough to replicate the experiment now between the 23 1237 numbers, and the decoding process. I used the following lexicon:

“Hebrew and English Lexicon of the Old Testament” by Gesenius, W. Translated by Robinson, Ed. (Boston, Crocker and Brewster, 1844),

found here.

I have the page numbers for each word I found, and will provide those too.

The first five numbers are decoded into words that, amazingly, describe Moses. The statistical likelihood of this happening is very remote.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Have you explored the numerical value of the words outside of their base form?

i.e. have you transmuted the values into the other words which correspond to see the result ?

[edited something out] nevermind you used the traditional system your application of 0-9 confused me but im over it.

Still throwing away parts that dont fit doesnt really sit well, but lets see what youve got.

Can you clarify for example:

1. 317811

Do you translate that as 3-1 = Vav 7-8 = Mem 1-1 = NA

You know if you take 1-1 and say ok there is no channel there and treat it as 1+1 = Bet, though whethers thats valid or not I dont know.

It does make Vav Mem Bet which is quite interesting.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Have you explored the numerical value of the words outside of their base form?

i.e. have you transmuted the values into the other words which correspond to see the result ?

[edited something out] nevermind you used the traditional system your application of 0-9 confused me but im over it.

Still throwing away parts that dont fit doesnt really sit well, but lets see what youve got.

Can you clarify for example:

1. 317811

Do you translate that as 3-1 = Vav 7-8 = Mem 1-1 = NA

You know if you take 1-1 and say ok there is no channel there and treat it as 1+1 = Bet, though whethers thats valid or not I dont know.

It does make Vav Mem Bet which is quite interesting.

Yes, I have transmuted the numbers into words, and will give the results in the next posts.

When you see the words that emerge, and their connection to Moses, you may believe in the methodology more. At first, I felt that at a higher level each number must be relevant. I just don't know enough about Gematria to do the analysis at that higher level. I see this technique as a starting point for pondering the numbers, and then they can be analyzed again for the higher meanings using Gematria.

To clarify, the first number:

I go right to left as in hebrew, so the pairs are:

11 18 87 71 13 (going right to left)

11 = null

18 = null

87 = Vav

71 = null

13 = Mem

So you are correct the first two letters that emerge from 317811 are Mem Vav, going from right to left. You went from left to right, and then added Bet. That is the alternative analysis that is possible.

I just looked it up, and learnt that Vav Mem Bet is one of the 72 Names of God that Kabbalists use to bless water and bring about immortality.

Wow!! That is quite interesting for the first number. Your analysis technique definitely should be explored more in light of this.

I'll show what I came up with using the right to left technique, omitting the null pairs.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is some interesting stuff. Sounds like you could use Gematria to apply this to the English language as well.

If you'd like to get the values of different alphabets let me know.

I also wrote a program to calculate the value of different words, or complete texts using Gematria.

Interesting stuff indeed!

Starred.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by greenorbs

Using the system you describe, and using the 'channels' found in the pictures here and here, I came up with the following results.

The phonetic spelling of the letters reading from left to right corresponds to the number reading from right to left, so in the first one, the '78' is Pei and the '31' is Bet

1. F(28) : 317811

Pei Bet
-------------------------------------------------------------------
2. F(32) : 2178309

Tav Pei Aleph
3. F(42) : 267914296

Sameh Vav Tsadi Nun He
4. F(44) : 701408733

Pei Shin Quph
5. F(45) : 1134903170

Quph Bet Tav Bet
6. F(68) : 72723460248141

Vav Yodh Dalet
7. F(69) : 117669030460994

Tav Yodh Tav Sameh Nun
8. F(78) : 8944394323791464

Yodh Yodh Tsadi Dalet Dalet Reish
9. F(79) : 14472334024676221

Aleph He Nun Nun Yodh Vav Dalet Kaf
10. F(81) : 37889062373143906

Tav Bet Dalet He Tav Reish Pei
11. F(86) : 420196140727489673

Nun Sameh Reish Kaf Quph Gimel Sameh Vav
12. F(88) : 1100087778366101931

Bet Gimel Zayin Pei Pei Shin
13. F(89) : 1779979416004714189

Reish Kaf Gimel Tsadi Tsadi Tsadi
14. F(90) : 2880067194370816120

Aleph Gimel Gimel Shin Quph Nun Shin
15. F(94) : 19740274219868223167

Nun Gimel Bet Dalet Ayin Ayin Reish Aleph Vav Kaf Kaf Tsadi
16. F(97) : 83621143489848422977

Tsadi Vav Reish Reish Aleph He Zayin
17. F(102) : 927372692193078999176

Nun Reish Pei Quph Aleph Sameh He
18. F(116) : 781774079430987230203437

Dalet Pei Reish Tav Tsadi Quph Kaf Pei
19. F(117) : 1264937032042997393488322

Dalet Tsadi Vav Dalet Quph Yodh He Aleph
20. F(137) : 19134702400093278081449423917

Dalet Vav Shin Shin Pei Dalet Tav Vav Quph Kaf Bet
21. F(161) : 1983924214061919432247806074196061

Gimel Sameh Kaf Quph Shin Pei Kaf Vav Dalet Gimel Aleph Vav Vav Reish
22. F(164) : 8404037832974134882743767626780173

Shin Pei Nun He He Nun Nun Nun Kaf Bet Kaf Tsadi Dalet Pei
23. F(285) : 162926777992448823780908130212788963731840407743629812913410

Bet Aleph Reish He Zayin Kaf Quph Bet Zayin Sameh Reish Pei Aleph
Aleph Bet Shin Tav Tav Shin Pei Dalet Vav Tsadi Nun He He Gimel

I don't know if any of it means anything but there ya go.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

7-8 is Vav I know it and Pei look similar but they arent.

Also the reason why I analyzed it from left to right rather than right to left is because the way it was represented written down, if you had translated it directly into Hebrew I assumed you have done so by swapping the placements around so that the numbers would have been in the same order as going from left to right in english essentially.

And originally I also looked for the channels between each set rather than the obvious pairings, but I saw that by discluding the pairings which don't act as channels either way the first word would be Vav Mem (or Mem Vav).

For some reason then I just treated the six numbers as three pairs when taking the conclusion that I dont like leaving out sephirot in a revealed way, as they are both together then add them rather than going via the channel. That was my thought process I have yet to play with the numbers in detail.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

The Sephirot you used have different arrangements of letters from the one I used. This method of analysis is open to different interpretations, but the words that emerged using the Ari-Gra Sephirot arrangement are fascinating.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by greenorbs]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If y'all get to an english summary for the QBL-challenged, I'd love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Were not quite there yet it takes awhile to play with the numbers, the words come without vowels so its not all immediately obvious, also there appears to be interesting results with different interpretative methods applied.

All that is currently certain is posted in the first post, the original poster has already done the examination of the numbers before coming here, but hes double checking his stuff at the moment before putting it out there, as far as I can see he wanted to make sure his base method was sound before saying he had found something hidden in the fibonacci sequence, which has whats happened essentially over the last few pages.

If your asking for a snapshot laymen terminology of how the process was done via the Gra's technique, hmmm how to do that escapes me for now its not a simple subject.

and to everything:

Sorry i should have checked the diagrams before thinking you mixed one letter with another and wrongly in i was thinking of Feh not Peh anyway, thats what i get for not spending more time reading hebrew, I shouldnt have skim read and then replied sorry.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok so just to clarify as I just spent ages using the wrong techniques on the number (Gras).

This is the Ari's teaching of the 32 paths, backed up by the Safid school and based on the teachings primarily found in the Zohar:

This is the Gra's teaching of the 32 paths, based on the older schools and primarily on material in the Sefer Yetzirah and the Bahir:

There are other ways of tagging the paths but these are the main two, the ari's technique allows Da'at to be placed below Keter, Chakmah and Binah whilst still receiving energy from Chakmah and Binah as well as from Gevurah and Chesed (the paths being Zayin and Kof and then up via Dalet) whilst the Gra's would place it solely on a path between Binah and Chakhmah (the path being Shin and then up via Kaf).

Im rusty myself, but its good to get into again.

There are also western hermatic and christian interpreted versions.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Ok, I guess I am using the Ari arrangement, there is no Ari-Gra. I am knew to Kabbalah, so please bear with me. I copied the one in the Sefir Yetzirah. I went to Barnes & Noble and copied the information, didn't buy it. I'll get the edition info, it is a blue/gray paperback about 5" x 9".

It is hard to discern the letters at that link for the Ari. Here is the arrangement of the letters I used that has the channels arranged like the Ari Sephirot:

12 = Hey
13 = Vav
16 = Dalet
23 = Shin
24 = Bet
25 = Zayin
26 = Tet
34 = Kuf
35 = Gimmel
36 = Ayin
45 = Aleph
46 = Chet
47 = Kaf
56 = Tzadi
58 = Peh
67 = Yod
68 = Samekh
69 = Resh
78 = Mem
79 = Nun
89 = Lamed
90 = Tav

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Amusingly I have that book in front of me right now and it has both diagrams in it, one on one page and then you turn it over and it has the other.

I'm currently trying to figure out why the Ari used a different technique to the "original" (the Aris is the most popular amongst kabalists today) but I can't come up with anything other than its something based on whats written in the Zohar and I don't have a copy to hand and don't trust the online versions.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is the analysis of the first number. Some of the following letter pairs are from multiple numbers. The letter pairs are deduced going from right to left, from lowest number to highest. In other words, line all the numbers up from lowest to highest, lowest on the right, highest on the left, and then determine the letter pairs. Bible passages from the New International Version. The Tanakh passages of course are different, but I believe the meanings are found there as well.

1. 317811 = 31 78 = Vav Mem = Water
p. 563 pdf, p. 550 book

- Moses led the Israelites across the Red Sea, which shows deliverance out of water.
“Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and all that night the LORD drove the sea back with a strong east wind and turned it into dry land. The waters were divided, 22 and the Israelites went through the sea on dry ground, with a wall of water on their right and on their left.”
Exodus 14:21.

Water and the birth of Moses:

“Now a man of the house of Levi married a Levite woman, and she became pregnant and gave birth to a son. When she saw that he was a fine child, she hid him for three months. But when she could hide him no longer, she got a papyrus basket for him and coated it with tar and pitch. Then she placed the child in it and put it among the reeds along the bank of the Nile. His sister stood at a distance to see what would happen to him.

Then Pharaoh's daughter went down to the Nile to bathe, and her attendants were walking along the river bank. She saw the basket among the reeds and sent her slave girl to get it. She opened it and saw the baby. He was crying, and she felt sorry for him. "This is one of the Hebrew babies," she said.
Then his sister asked Pharaoh's daughter, "Shall I go and get one of the Hebrew women to nurse the baby for you?"
"Yes, go," she answered. And the girl went and got the baby's mother. Pharaoh's daughter said to her, "Take this baby and nurse him for me, and I will pay you." So the woman took the baby and nursed him. When the child grew older, she took him to Pharaoh's daughter and he became her son. She named him Moses, saying, "I drew him out of the water."

Exodus 2: 1-8.

Water and blood

- “Then the LORD said, "If they do not believe you or pay attention to the first miraculous sign, they may believe the second. But if they do not believe these two signs or listen to you, take some water from the Nile and pour it on the dry ground. The water you take from the river will become blood on the ground."

Exodus 4:8.

- Water from the Rock
The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin, traveling from place to place as the LORD commanded. They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink. So they quarreled with Moses and said, "Give us water to drink." Moses replied, "Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you put the LORD to the test?"

But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, "Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?"
Then Moses cried out to the LORD, "What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me."
The LORD answered Moses, "Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go. 6 I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink." So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel.

Exodus 17:1-5.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
2. 2178309 = (21) 78 09 = (He) Mem Tav*
p. 1129 pdf, p. 1118 book

* This is the first instance of using some of the letters to form words, and leaving the remainder for use with the letters from the next 1237 number.

So, leaving He for the next set of letters, gives us:

Mem Tav = Whole, perfect, upright in a moral sense

The Ten Commandments are a list of religious and moral imperatives, or rules, laws, or norms, that were authored by God and given to Moses on Mount Sinai or Horeb. Following them is essential to living a whole, perfect, or upright life in a moral sense.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
3. 267914296 = (26 67 79 42) 96 21 = Resh Heh = Mount, a mountain
p. 279 pdf, p.266 book.

Moses and Mount Sinai

And God said, "I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you [a] will worship God on this mountain."

Exodus 3:12

---
On the morning of the third day there was thunder and lightning, with a thick cloud over the mountain, and a very loud trumpet blast. Everyone in the camp trembled. Then Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the LORD descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, the whole mountain trembled violently, and the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder. Then Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him.

Exodus 19:16-19

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Continuation of 3: 267914296 = (26 67) 79 42 = Nun Bet = Son
p. 156 pdf, p. 148 book

Moses was a son orphaned by his birth mother to save him. Then, Pharaoh’s daughter adopted him as her own son. Some modern scholars had suggested that the daughter of the pharaoh might have derived his name from the Egyptian name element mose, which means "son."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Continuation of 3: 3. 267914296 = (26) 67 = Yud = the number 10
p. 388 pdf, p. 375 book

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

And God spoke all these words:
2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

3 "You shall have no other gods before [a] me.

4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand [generations] of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 "You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

8 "Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work, 10 but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

12 "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

13 "You shall not murder.

14 "You shall not commit adultery.

15 "You shall not steal.

16 "You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."

Exodus 20:1-17

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Continuation of 3: 3. 267914296 = 26 = Tet = The number 9
p.376 pdf, p. 363 book

Moses divided the lands among the nine (and a half) tribes of Israel.

Moses commanded the Israelites: "Assign this land by lot as an inheritance. The LORD has ordered that it be given to the nine and a half tribes, 14 because the families of the tribe of Reuben, the tribe of Gad and the half-tribe of Manasseh have received their inheritance.

Numbers 34:13

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
4. 701408733 = 87 = Mem

5. 1134903170 = (13 34) 90 31 + 87 = Tav Vav Mem = To Die
p. 570 pdf, p.557 book

Pharaoh orders Moses to be executed.

11 One day, after Moses had grown up, he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labor. He saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. 12 Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. 13 The next day he went out and saw two Hebrews fighting. He asked the one in the wrong, "Why are you hitting your fellow Hebrew?"
14 The man said, "Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?" Then Moses was afraid and thought, "What I did must have become known."

15 When Pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from Pharaoh and went to live in Midian, where he sat down by a well. 16 Now a priest of Midian had seven daughters, and they came to draw water and fill the troughs to water their father's flock. 17 Some shepherds came along and drove them away, but Moses got up and came to their rescue and watered their flock.

Exodus 2:11-15

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join