It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1996 PDB May Have Detailed September 11th Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
newsmax.com...

Sometime in the summer of 1996 President Clinton was given a PDB that described in chilling detail an al-Qaida plot known as Operation Bojinka (Arabic for "Loud Bang"). It involved using hijacked jet planes to crash into the Pentagon, the White House, the World Trade Center and other buildings in the U.S.

The PDB was based on information from Philippine authorities who broke up an al-Qaida cell in Manila that, among other things, had been plotting to fly explosives-laden planes into the Pentagon – and possibly some skyscrapers.

Hopefully, there's some truth to this. I would love nothing better than to see the politicizing clowns sitting on that commission eat a big (c) burger.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
WTC 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997-8, 1999.......all kinds of reports and warnings.....

As to what you mention:
U.S. Intelligence in 1995 Said Attack on U.S. Possible

BTW, one of the Democratic 'WMD' on the 9/11 Commission has been uncovered: Gorelick (what a strange name and its possible varied analogies).....:
Kean Interest

But according to former Clinton staffers, it's doubtful Gorelick will budge. "She's on that commission for a reason, and it isn't because of her brilliant legal mind," says a former DNC and Clinton White House staffer. "She's there to make sure Bush and his team look as bad as possible and to protect the Clintons and Reno."

seekerof

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here is the real deal with Operation Bojinka:

en.wikipedia.org...

Your source incorrectly evaluates the actual nature of the planned operation, and incorrectly interpretes certain warnings issued by the authorities involved.

I dont see how any administration should have linked this to 9/11. The plan called for crashing a cesna type aircraft into the CIA building in Langley. Not airliners, not the pentagon, blah blah.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Cascadego]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What about this USA Today article?
Read this and tell me no one in the administration
had any idea people would use planes as weapons.
Its absolutely amazing that they are getting away with that bald faced lie. I must be in orwell's hell.:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Umm, Cascadego, is wikipedia tha last authority on what Operation Bojinka was and is?
Really doesn't matter anyhow, why?
Cause there were other reports that indicated that commercial jet liners would be used against the targets mentioned in the one I provided and the one initially provided by Crazyhorse.

The fact of the matter is that their were a hand full or reports and analysis documentation gathered that mentioned just what I mentioned above.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It was clear in 95, in the Philipines, after arresting another Al Qaeda goon, that there were indeed plans to use civilian planes as missiles.

Cl;inton knew, the Neo Con Artists knew, everyone knew.

Nothing was done. What is the difficulty in understand this basic concept?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware
Its absolutely amazing that they are getting away with that bald faced lie. I must be in orwell's hell.:bnghd:

This is crazy, its like im in a nightmare. Here is MORE evidence that the 'we had no idea' story is complete BS, but the administration sticks to it. They report the news and thats it, no outrage, nobody saying "WHAT?"
Its a LIE! WTF??
I tell you what, if nobody in the administration 'had any idea' then they are the dumbest SOBs ever.
So which is it, they had no idea and are just dumb as #e, or they had plenty of idea and did nothing about it? This is insane!!:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yep! Heard of that foiled plot. It's funny.. All the warning signs were there and our right hand didn't know what the left was doing.

top topics

join