It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Re YouTube: The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
The tech for AI adavanced enough to do those things in on the way. Religion has forced people into the mind set that everyone must become like them or die. The advancement of tech will only increse the power of those who wish to distroy the world. Ignorance is the root of all suffering... and technology will NOT solve that.

I disagree again. If we only accept open-source programming, we can watchdog and ensure quality. To encourage open-source, it helps to get rid of money (and with it the love thereof - the root of all evil). If you read my book....

Your future world DEPENDS on religion being removed.... the mentaly disabled and handicapped being REMOVED. Those who suffer and are born less than those around them may always have the spark of desire to make everyone just like them.

No it doesn't. Read my book....

All it takes is one autistic kid next to the BIG RED BUTTON to distroy the world.

Unless we move to a more ethical world. Read...well. Y'know.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I disagree again. If we only accept open-source programming, we can watchdog and ensure quality. To encourage open-source, it helps to get rid of money (and with it the love thereof - the root of all evil). If you read my book....

And how do you plan on enforcing that? sounds like a deluded pipe dream. Your whole perfect world Hinges on you policing the world... wow what a change in strategy.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
I
With all due respect, CO2 IS pollution. Not sure why you're acting like it's not. Maybe because you can't see it?

What in hell are you talking about? Since when did the gas that plants breathe become pollution? If you think CO2 is pollution then by your logic oxygen is also pollution. If there is no CO2, there can be no vegetation on planet earth.

You are a complete imbecile for claiming that CO2 is pollution. Honest to god man, did you go to school at all? Did they teach you that in the school you went to? Or are you drinking Al Gore's koolaid? Gore is nothing but a stooge for the NWO pigs who are planing a carbon tax if you can believe that. Let's just call it what it is. It's a tax on breathing for christ's sake. This entire global warming scandal is nothing more than another in the long list of tax grabs.

www.youtube.com...

And if you think CO2 is pollution, we have get rid of you right away chump, because you're pumping it into the atmosphere with every breath. What a tool you are. For your own good, give your head a shake.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

What I still dont understand is why people make a big deal out of co2? I mean the real evident problem is pollution. Who cares about co2 and the possibility of it leading to global warming (have not seen anything to prove that it does).

We should just focus more on the fact that there is texas sized soup of plastic in the pacific or that the so coal stacks going into the sky are emitting filth or diesel dump trucks put out so much crap that it can choke passengers from cars several back.

Instead we are focusing on the most lame by product co2!!!

With all due respect, CO2 IS pollution. Not sure why you're acting like it's not. Maybe because you can't see it?

Since the post above mine will probably be T&C'd. Let me reply by saying that CO2 is what is exhaled from all animals. So this idea that co2 needs to be taxed is basically saying that we need to tax breathing and life.

What I am saying is that it makes 0 sense to me on why there is so much attention and hub-bub about co2, when there are so many more serious environmental problems. Problems that lead to actual death and health degradation, problems that are much more significant in their pollution causing than co2, which to reiterate is what we all breathe out.

co2 should be near at the bottom of the list of things to deal with not at the top.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Amaterasu

And how do you plan on enforcing that? sounds like a deluded pipe dream. Your whole perfect world Hinges on you policing the world... wow what a change in strategy.

Um... Read the book...?

Not much else to say here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join