It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please...Let us have no Riots!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
For those of you who are more apt to reach for the gun and pitchfork to solve problems, rather than to use the cool logic of reason, my words will have no calming effect. You have every right to be angry with the chronic chaos the world, your world, my world, has been manufactured into, but I must say without reservation that to riot, would be to hand over everything we make righteous claim for...we would make null and void the crux of our argument.

We all know they want riots! They want them so as to install martial law, and by that offer up to us the 'coup de gras' of our liberty, freedom, and way of life...we must not hand it to them. The time of the pitchfork and gun is not now, not yet, we must pursue other avenues of preservation and rebuilding. We must first garner a clear vision of idea and principle based on philosophies that nurture the human spirit as a cohesive brotherhood.

In the mind of the 'free' and 'unassailed' individual arises the structure and form of the undreamt dream, and the progress of our species. We must not allow it's enchaining and enslaving...lest we learn how not to dream, lest we invoke an abhorrence to dream...thence we lose our most prized possession to which we each have equal claim...our spirit. We must not dress ourselves in the same uniform of the oppressed and the downtrodden, either in cotton or thought, but in conscience, dress the oppressed and downtrodden in the sovereignty of their freedom and liberty...when we do this, we free ourselves from the same yoke.

Globalisation, Centralisation, Corporatisation lead to the numbing of mind and spirit, and therefore of one's life. We are not cogs in some other's machine for their profit, we are each individual, free-thinking entities, entitled by natural law to an unfettered life. It is only by the consent and the self-subjugation of the individual that societies become the powerful structures that they rise to, equally, it is the withdrawal of that consent and self-subjugation that pummels them to dust. That we do not raise dust instead of hope, we must not riot, no matter the provocation, or the brutality met upon us as we lay claim to protesting society's cohesion, not its splintering.

We must look elsewise and elsewhere to make our protest. What changes can we make that alter our lifescapes to those which we seek them to be? How do we interface with that which we protest against? How do we contiguously prop it up and thus maintain its (seeming) dominance over us? There lay the avenues of peaceful protest. Simply, we do not subscribe to things we are not ethically and morally in support of. We withdraw our custom, and in doing so, we withdraw from them the means by which they control us. If we are to do without...then so will they!

For instance, what would happen if no one went to the shop or store for one full day? What if, for one full day, no one spent or swapped any currency? What about withdrawing one's money from a unethically-operating bank to one that is ethically-operated? How about withdrawing subscription to media giants, to the newspapers, to political organisations that spout the words you want to hear, but are empty of substance and action? If money is their lifeblood, then it is time to clot their arteries. Simply...do not donate.

Above all else...DO NOT RIOT!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Okay, so we don't riot.

Then they are just going to continue on doing what they are doing anyway. So they win without so much as a shot fired.

So ask yourself the question, are you willing to fight for your freedom, or will you just kneel down and give it up willingly?

I can tell you right now they don't want riots or mass resistance. There isn't an army large enough to reign in control of a country the size of the US.

They don't want mass chaos, in chaos you lose control and order.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
There isn't an army large enough to reign in control of a country the size of the US.

Star for you for this portion of your comment.

90 million "registered" guns.

However I still think they want martial law so they can ban guns and
bring in the NAU and Amero.

The first thing secured in Iraq was the oil wells, not the WMD sites.

The massive unrest in Mexico will also be a trigger for what is coming
and very few ppl are ready for it.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ummmm , this is not about money , The higher ups are spending more of their own to implement the changes, They have more money than they could ever need. This is about Power , plan and simple.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Then they are just going to continue on doing what they are doing anyway.

Not at all, they need us to prop them up, they need us to go with the flow, but we don't, we interrupt that flow, not through rioting, but by withdrawing our subscriptions to their financial mechanisms. The time may come when it all gets physical, but it will not be called a riot, it will be called a war. You will not beat them by rioting, nor by war alone, for those you will be physically fighting, you will need to change their mindset, you need to disarm them of their wrong thinking, rather than disarm them of their guns.

So ask yourself the question, are you willing to fight for your freedom, or will you just kneel down and give it up willingly?

I already am fighting for my liberty and freedom rights...because that is where our fight really is. It is a ideological fight, a 'rights' issue, not a physical fight...you must first seek to persuade the minds, otherwise what are you fighting for? As for kneeling, I kneel to no one, and I live in the country with a queen. It's not just about being brave, but more about being smart. Riot, and you'll be put down, absolutely! Not only that, but you will set back the cause for years to come. If the rioter gets put down, we all do!

I question your thinking that the 'whole' country is going to rise up as one...it isn't! You follow that process of thought at your own peril. I am talking about a non-corrosive fight to mindsets already in support of rightful change. Violence, no matter how seemingly righteous, will not garner more support, but will lose it. In being smart, we take away the reasons for them to be brutal, oppressive, because they will be if there are riots. No, our tack must be elsewise, as I have already indicated.

There isn't an army large enough to reign in control of a country the size of the US.

Perhaps not, but the gamble you are playing with is whether or not the force putting you down isn't your own country's military? It is arguable, of course, but already troops are taking exercises to control unrest, using new tactics and new non-lethal weaponry. As soon as you start shooting, the weaponry they deploy gets lethal. Our fight for our cause has to be peaceful, using methods to hurt them, rather than us. We will have to support each other, ideologically and economically. Try not to equate peaceful with cowardice, as history has shown the greatest and the courageous were men and women of peace, principle, and conscience. Only as a last resort did some of them resort to conflict, we are a long long way from last resort.

They don't want mass chaos, in chaos you lose control and order.

Well, I would say that societies around the world are already in manufactured chaos, because that is exactly what they want, in order to elicit the kind of response you might be advocating. It's a trap into which you'll fall alone, with your gun and pitchfork prised from your cold, dead fingers...and still they will continue their oppressions and suppressions. We have to be better than that...and I believe you already know this. I believe all of you do.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

wow, (puts his head in the hole) hey, your right , it works

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Not at all, they need us to prop them up, they need us to go with the flow, but we don't, we interrupt that flow, not through rioting, but by withdrawing our subscriptions to their financial mechanisms

Ok then they are going to call out the death squads and start executing people, and take over all businesses and then you've played right into their hands, they are just going to roll all over us.

Besides if they kill a few hundred million people all the better, to their goal of a controllable population.

I know one thing if it ever comes down to it, I'm fighting.

I forget where I heard it but, It's better to die free than to die on your knees like a slave.

What your proposing has been tried in the past and the outcome has always been the same, they become target practice.

top topics

join