It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been intimidated by Cammo Dudes in Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My question is: Have you ever been intimidated by Cammo Dudes in Area 51?
In your travels to visit Area 51, Cammo Dudes have done something strange?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
No, they kindly asked me to leave....

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The camo dudes are nothing more then security guards. They are NOT highly trained SF types with ninja skills..lol. They are employed by EG&G, given the power to detain/arrest and turn over the suspects to the local sheriffs office. They are issued trucks, pistols, and I think AR15's..thats it...my guess is for the pay (approx $40,000 annually) its a boring job!

But to answer your question...NOPE!

[edit on 3/1/2009 by rcwj75]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yes they engaged in a high speed off road chase with me and my wife 2 years ago...but then again in rhetrospect I believe we accidently crossed the border. They even tried blocking our escape with their truck...scared the hell out of us.

They even went out onto the highway after us, but discontinued the chase after 2 miles. I posted about it on the forums here a long time ago. Another member had them destroy his campsite and confiscate a camera right out of his vechicle! They are not the harmless mall cops some posters would like you to believe....

[edit on 1-3-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you want a run in with security, visit Basecamp.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Basecamp security does not seem high. Who operates and manages the BaseCamp? www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

join