It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi to all scorpio's out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just wanted to say hi there to all fellow scorpio's reading this.Would love to know if you too are extremely passionate,protective and secretive and VERY,VERY devious! Do we all follow the same traits I wonder? I am also very good at managing money and my interests are all pretty trippy i.e ghost hunting,ufo spotting,conspiracy,anything a bit darkside really! I'm also happiest in my own company and also HATE to be proved wrong on anything----am I typical scorpio or do others have a different mindset? Just curious. Oh and i'm extremely lucky as well!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Seriously are there ANY scorpios on ATS/BTS? I'm beginning to feel very alone here.Please will someone reply to me-pretty please!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yep im a scorpio male 35yo very secretive ,survivalistic,fascinated by anything paranormal and highly suspect of the govt...oh and im terriable with money and a bad speller

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am a scorpio and so not secretive mostly but the secrets I have are good ones.

I am very passionate which I find can be a problem, unfortunately.

Don't tend to read the horoscopes for the most part but they can be interesting.

I am married to a Scorpio as well....can be diffficult to say the least. lol

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Cancer with Scorpio rising myself. Secretive? Hmmph... Like I'm going to tell you. Why are you asking? Your name's going in 'the book'...

Kidding, of course
Welcome to ATS/BTS

edit: Nevermind the welcome, I noticed you've been here for a while... Ah what the heck, welcome anyway

[edit on 1-3-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

top topics

join