It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s approval ratings plummet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
you missed the point you think you know what a republican is we are not evil.
the mainstream republican is a far cry from capital hill.

WE DID NOT LOSE IRAQ-this isnt the 60s this isnt vietnam

so you say 3 trillion for a war even what bush spent in 8 years isnt even gonna come close to what obama is gonna spend.

democrats spending just cause bush did two wrongs dont make a right

that dog dont hunt.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

I am going to thorough enjoy watching those approval number plummet and watch all of the Obama supporters try and squirm their way out of this and make excuses for voting this useless man into office. You Obama shills are getting EXACTLY what you deserve!

I enjoy watching you squirm trying to make excuses for Bobby Jindal lying in his response to Obama's address to the nation. I guess it's ok to you as long as the person doing the lying and corruption has an (R) after his/her name, SOS you are probably the biggest hypocrite on ATS i've seen in awhile, and everytime I call you out on it you run away. If you'd like examples then just ask because i've got plenty of proof to back that claim up.

Anyways, Obama is an idiot, he obviously needs different people surrounding him because the policies he's ennacting aren't helpful at all. But he won the Presidency by running on those policies so it looks like their won't be 'change' anytime soon untill the whole system we have running right now implodes.

And on a side note, regardless of who won the election Obama/McCain, the economy would still be snowballing out of control because neither were that bright. Hell McCain could hardly run his own campaign, much less the country.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join