It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul CPAC 02-27-09

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

I'm against abortion, for the simple reason, that there is far to much awareness on sexual health, awareness and sexual topics in general masses. In schools they educate kids on sexual education. There are now so many ways to prevent contraception these days. It is just plain stupidity that people end up carrying an unplanned preganacy and then wating an abortion.

The only way I would allow abortion is under extreme condiitions, rape and of that nature.

It's 2009, use you brain, it's not hard to actually do the right thing and not get pregnant if you don't want to. I mean seriously.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by theWCH
I think that Ron Paul should have ran as a Democrat, instead of as a Republican. You can't win a Republican primary if you don't take a hard stance against abortion, drugs, and Muslims.

Whats wrong with being muslm.

It doesnt matter what party you run for if your going for the presidential plot. You get picked carefully for te careful planned out reason. E.G Obama is an example.

The powers of be pick the leader of your country. Ron paul will never get in office, unless of course people begin to wake up and realise who and what is controllling your nation.

Ron paul, has been constantly blocked from doing intervews, public speeches. His videos on Youtube NEVER reach on main screens or under links. His view and comments alwatys seem to be static, even though it's obvious Ron paul viewership would be vastly high. Ron paul will not make it to office I'm afraid.

Please understand the REP VS DEM is just another elite tactic to divde and control the naiton. Both parties work together on the high end scale. The most powerful people running America own both parties as they do with the Media and al the huge coparate companies.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
What does he mean that the federal government shouldn't determine if there is to be gay marriage, abortion, etc.? I don't believe states should determine that and I definitely don't believe the voters should decide that as many voters are very ignorant and stupid.

Well, I do agree with Ron Paul STRONGLY. The reason is, when the STATE decides is abortion is legal or not... then it is the local people voting, to make that choice.

Then when it comes to the girl who got raped, she doesn't need to kill herself like a previous poster said. There WILL be places she can go, even if her individual state's religious right has banned abortion. Many states would vote for it, many against it. Instead of the FED deciding for ALL of us, no matter what we want.

Gay marriage? Same thing! Each state makes the decision instead of the FED making an overall decision. There would be a place for the person to get what they want, even if their own state banned it.

That is the beauty of state's rights. The people would actually have power of choice, instead of a blanket law for all states.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom
Does Ron paul believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

Ron paul is smart, but he isn't that impressive, he is just impressive in general view because he doesn't speak WAFFLE like most polticians are scripted to say.

I wish he was a little more agressive. He just looks like he would get a fright if a chicken jumped at him. Seriously!

I will say this... if Ron Paul does know that 9/11 was an inside job which I am sure he does, if he dared to come out with that, he would stand to lose a large support base that knows we are being robbed of our wealth and our liberties but don't know how that it is all engineered. Even worse he might just end up dead in a freak car accident.

Ron Paul is walking a fine line of attacking real problems and drawing a lot of support on issues that most consider conspiracy nut talk yet and I give him a lot of kudos for being able to maintain that line and still attack the heart of all our problems, that is the Federal Reserve and it's puppet Federal Government.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I like what Ron Paul says,atleast he speaks the truth.He fumbled about in that speech though..better being truthful than charismatic and deceptive though i guess.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Hmmm, that I understand, and that does hold logic. I do think that hes already walking the fine line, but for what pupose and what goal. If he has went this far and pushed all thr right buttons on all the off keys.
Why not just go the whole way. As a leader you have to express your view. In America it won't work. And thats sad.

Even here on ATS, some American's just really get to me, with their ginorance, censorship, particular wording and their view of telling me to suppress my feelings or views, becuase they don't like the sound of it. If it's not western or American way of life, it's not fitting reality. If my views don't fit CNN and FOX news, I must have weak sources. I've already got a warming from my brutal honesty on ATS already. it was a bit tooo blunt. But you see in America they don't like straight up talk.

This is what America needs a straight up leader. If Ron paul says f*** he should say so.
For example of some aspects on ATS that annoy me.
Like On one thread, I say I don't agree with zionism. An American puped up your "racists". Another one is, 9/11 was an isnde job. "Your muslim" When I speak out against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. it's like "your anit America" If I don't agree wth Israel "I'm a nazis. If I believe insomething, you hear them going "oh your one of those liberals or green tinted people aren't you"

Why is it that I seem to get this behaviour from American people? Why can't American people go outside of their country and realise there is a whole world out there. People need to go out and look at toher countries. Look at the harsh reality to the world.

The American peole need a reality check of the world, adn they have to stop painting over it. If Ron Paul believe's 9/11 was an inside job. He should bloody say so. If he had the balls to say that the US government had created dictatorhips and war regimes in the middle east for 30 years. Then he should let out all the rope and save the day with honesty.

ALot American people are allergic to honesty IMO If it's bad, it's like oh we can't hear that. mute it. Block it out. etc.

I think he should express all his core views, Even that of 9/11. But I garentee you, if he did speak out on 9/11 inside job. Be sure he would be shot.

The governme would go into a frenzy and will want him dead. Just like JFK.

The sad aspect of this, is the only way for America to change if a true leader like Ron paul went and took the 666 by the hands and prepare himself for thw worst to get the best, and knowingly the faith of death is called.

It will take the death of a man with true devine beliefs to cause effect. This is actually like the messiah, funny how I thought of this in this line.

JFK was shot before he could start to expose things to the public.
it's one of those dreams that I would take the ticket too. I would give up my life for this. I would take the seat even if I were to die for it.

That is the determination I have of taking the American government down completely for real radixalization.

Opps I went off on one lol...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
reply to post by Autonomous

Jeezus, dang crickets started chirpin' here! If anyone has been waiting for a reply from me, I guess I can say that I've never heard Dr. Paul say anything to the effect of desiring Disclosure (or certainly Contact) or anything against the basic foundation of official secrecy in general, but I admit I haven't read/researched much on him.

Its been a long day, sorry for not responding until now. Ron Paul very much believe in Disclosure. Secrecy is abhorrent to him, as far as everything I have watched. The Freedom of Information Act is a powerful tool for the people, if only the government would abide by it.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Amazingly brilliant and so simply put.

I love Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
good video here

" now we have Obama " lol

[edit on 2-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

new topics