It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien footage - video proof!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Aliens are here and there are plenty of UFOs - they are microscopic.

NO JOKE

This came out of my skin. It is at 200xs magnification (National Geographic Kids Tele-microscope).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQJkN0JhwpY

If you fast forward towards the end, you will see some very unidentified sh

It gets even more bizarre:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ag2ir_yIjI

That was another fuzz ball at 200xs mag – right out of my skin.

This is real folks. You are looking at the real deal in those videos. It doesn’t get anymore alien than that to me.

Sorry I don’t have fancy music or subtitles. If it isn’t alien, then our technology is far more advanced than I believe is possible.

For the record, I am fighting this affliction with 600 mg of doxycicline/day, Bactrim and Fenbenzadole. It is like climbing out of a very deep ditch. I literally lost my health six months ago.

Here is what your SecDef says to your Presidents idea of open government:

www.wtopnews.com...

The above story is dramatically changed from its first version. This version is given lots of explanation for the secrecy. Pledges of secrecy don’t ever come off by the way.

Here is what you get if you have a bunch of money to influence the general population:

www.youtube.com...

Do y’all think we have something to worry about? Connect the dots: chemtrails, Morgellons, Aliens? NWO? Just some DoD renegades? Is this really within our technological capacity? How about the monkey craziness? How do you conspire with chem spraying across all the nations that have reported it (which is just about all)??? Check out Joaquin Phoenix – he has it. He isn’t faking his insanity. I would have lost it if I wasn’t a fighter.

There is growing evidence that everyone is infected, and those that are showing signs have a genetic anomaly to fight it.

I am doing what I can to prepare for the worst. Although I feel I am already going through that. I feel like I am a few steps ahead of you because of this affliction. My advice: do what you can to raise awareness. BUT give those around you something they can do about it too. Don’t just shock and awe. So tell people to look up and see the chemtrails for themselves – maybe they will see a UFO too. Write their congressman or Ron Paul if they don’t feel their congressman is awake anymore. Don’t try and run a revolution. The right effort is an EVOLUTION! Lets fix this mess before we slide back into the dark ages OR a totalitarian dictatorship you would be fools to think you could fight. Especially if you are afflicted with Nano tech that can track, influence and control every waking and sleeping second of your day. I think the alien is designed to manufacture and inject you with mind altering drugs. It seems to be working on our society at large.

What do YOU think?

[edit on 28-2-2009 by winside]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by winside]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Your thread title is about as misleading as they come.

As far as what is in the video... I don't know anything about Morgellons but the comments make me believe that the object in your video are not alien at all, but part of the disease.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by winside

puss,,,

pustules and papules

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
NOT Funny at all

Op sorry to hear you are suffering from this horrible thing.

i have been reading about Morgellans since the beginning and i don't have it but i can understand why you think it might be an Alien intrusion.

there is nothing terrestrial about it.

i still don't have any idea what it is and i pray for you and the others suffering from it

i hope the Goverment and the Doctors do something to help you all

good luck

[edit on 28-2-2009 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Actually I ended up here because after six months of this affliction, I am convinced it is not of human design. I could be wrong.

If you look closely at the videos, you cannot debate the bizarre nature. If you look up at the sky and the chemspraying, you cannot debate the bizarre nature. How do all the governments of the world coordinate the aerial poisoning of this planet? I think y'all are onto something here. Six months ago I would have argued that the Universe is too vast for us to consider we are alone. But the vastness is the very reason I did not believe in alien's visiting us. Who would go to all of that trouble? Well the affliction I have been suffering through has changed my viewpoint on many things. Look closely at those videos. You have your proof of aliens on this planet. Others have the same proof.

I am saving up to buy the fourth generation night scopes. I am a believer, because I have first hand experience in this matter. You would be well advised to get yourself a $15 microscope from Kaybee toys. Don't say you weren't warned!

Warm Regards,
A fellow Human Being

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by winside

Yeah, as I said I know nothing about Morgellons.

I've heard all the rumors etc but being so far away here in Australia, where it doesn't exist (yet), it isn't really an issue for me.

I do feel for you though. Keep fighting and seeking help because eventually someone will listen that is able to help.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

You probably have it too. You have been briething in the same sh* air as me. Laugh it up fuzz ball.. actually you will have your very own fuzz balls to put under the microscope soon too. Not to worry. The aliens, NWO Bushers whoever your favorite conspiracy jerk of the day is... this is real, you almost certainly already have it, and all of this "wake up people" is very good advice.

We are all in this together, so lets do something about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well if its true, why are'nt we ALL suffering from the same disease? it makes no sense only a select few seem to have this. So Im not buying the chemtrail thing and have you had it tested for extraterrestrial compounds? Unless you have you can't call this 'proof' other than to sensationalize your post.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just what has ATS come to?

Now we have people posting growths on here and claiming they are Alien in origin

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ha ha - "sensationalize". I am six months beyond that. I am doing what others seem to be claiming to do with the "wake up people!" rant. But I don't have any stake in gold, I don't have a user name with a bunch of points. I have real experience in this game, and what I am posting is genuine.

Here is my WAKE UP CALL:

"Morgellons" (NIH recently officially recognized - just google nih) is really nano technology. Is it alien? I think so. Is it man made? could be... I doubt our technology is there yet.

So lets go out on the conspiracy fringe shall we? Morgellons is a result of chemtrails. The fact that it is taking place world wide gives credibility to the assertion it is alien. I suppose those NWO hardballs have an argument too. I seriously doubt it (don't forget I have first hand experience here). It is a perfect component to a strategy to wipe us out. At least wipe civilization out as we know it. Don't forget that since 1776 - the "NWO types" have been trying to put the Genie back in the bottle so to speak. I am hopeful that humanity is up to the task again. I am no George Washington (although he was a great Uncle - no joke). I do have confidence in you.

I believe we are all infected with what is being sprayed down on us. I believe it is alien. I hope I am wrong, because if it is man made then there is probably a cure. I doubt it because of what I have experienced first hand.

I do have hope because people like y'all on this site are asking questions and are not laying down to be slaughtered without a fight.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I like your avatar - very creative. Check out www.alienscalpel.com what do you think of this fellow? Very interesting stuff. I have one of those just under my sternum. It isn't cancer either! Wake up call wake up call...

Good luck bud. I mean that.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i don't understand what i just watched.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by winside

What the hell is wrong with you? Nothing.

Folks, stop feeding into each others' dementia.

Dude... seek help.

This post is a prime example of why sites like this are dangerous for certain people.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by SumnerKagan]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You guys don't get it. We are being attacked at the microscopic level. I wish I had videos like the other guys are posting they had (but then never coughed up). I have video, but no one believes the obvious. The clock is ticking.

I am not sick. I really have a TS SSBI. I work on a fed contract. I get paid the big bucks (from your tax dollars). What I am posting is real, and I suppose could be labeled grass roots.

The videos are real. Look at the folks who are revolting against what I am posting. What are their typical posts?

If you believe we are being attacked by large giant flying saucers (I have seen some very compelling footage here myself), then why would these inter dimensional capable beings not be capable of attacking us on the microscopic level? It actually is very logical and I have proof. In fact all you conspiracy theory minded people, this is what that stuff is made of. It is the perfect conspiracy theory. Unfortunately if you analyze all the various pieces, it makes too much sense. Yes that means we are all being fd right now.

Wake up people (I dont like sheeple because everyone is actually capable of extraordinary feats). I need you like you need me. I am not going to shut up because what I am saying is not popular. IT IS THE TRUTH. You can see it for yourself.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
reply to post by winside

Yeah, as I said I know nothing about Morgellons.

I've heard all the rumors etc but being so far away here in Australia, where it doesn't exist (yet), it isn't really an issue for me.

I do feel for you though. Keep fighting and seeking help because eventually someone will listen that is able to help.

I hate to bring bad news to you foo but Map give it time to load

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
so what you're saying is...

as opposed to the story we're told in the "War of the Worlds" radio play in 1938 which many people took as reality and panicked.
.. the situation in which we're lead to believe that despite their technological advancement over us by millenias .. the Martians *oops* forgot to protect themselves from our earthly microbes.. and that's how they ultimately are defeated...

so what is impressed upon the average uneducated dolt's mind... us being immune to the pathogens of our planet.. the martians being succeptable..

the exact opposite is the truth?

meaning .. the false flag alen threat would be a initiated with a biologic threat?
that the supposed "aliens" were actually *gasp* smart enough to decide to use germ-warfare on Earth's populace instead of accidentally forgetting to protect themselves from microbes?

aaahhhhhh i seeeeee...

or the Martien's Red Weed

The red weed (also referred to as the red creeper) is a fictional plant native to Mars in the novel The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells. It is this plant that supposedly gives Mars its dull red color. It is one of the several types of plants brought to Earth possibly accidentally by the invading Martians, but the only one that truly was able to adapt and grow widespread on Earth. When it is exposed to water, it grows and reproduces explosively, flooding the neighboring countryside as it clogs streams and rivers. The narrator mentions near the end of "The Man on Putney Hill" that the weed glows purple at night.

-

[edit on 1-3-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Just what has ATS come to?

Now we have people posting growths on here and claiming they are Alien in origin

A TRASH can mate. This has come to. The OP comes here, LOLs at us and get back at home, and no one says a word. This was my favourite forum mate, now this has become a place i feel ashamed of
Someone has stolen to me my forum, and i want it back

[edit on 1/3/2009 by internos]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"THEY" are putting this stuff in OUR food supply. The food you eat is no longer from mother nature. It has been genetically modified, seeded with alien nano tech life, and THEY have done it without having to tell anyone what they are doing. Have you noticed how your so called natural food's expiration date is getting extended into the months on things that used to only keep in the fridge for a few days? And without any preservatives? How the hell can they make those claims? So yep, Aliens are hijacking this planet and they are doing it right under your noses. Because everyone is alseep.

Soon our food supply will be unedible, you are already "seeded" with some form of Nano alien life (miss the chemtrails? - they are still spraying you if you want to look up to the sky). In addition to water, you should be stocking up on the last of the natural vegetable seeds that are left if there are any. I am not laughing at anyone. You are looking for aliens and UFOs? They are flying around the air you are breathing right now. They are in your blood, and if you don't have overt signs of it yet. Not to worry you will soon enough. When they show their ugly head, you will have your own close encounter of the first kind. They are the ones that are "lol"

There are things you can do to fight them. The information is out there for you if you look.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by winside

These things look alot like they came from your nose and not from your skin. I am refering to the other 'Morgellons Nanobot' videos on youtube too. But whatever this stuff is I have two striaght forward questions for you.

What evidence do you have that this is extraterestrial?

What evidence do you have that this is a disase called 'Morgellons?

Originally posted by EvilBat

I hate to bring bad news to you foo but Map give it time to load

Foo?... foo ! Someone animates a map an suddenly this constitutes evidence of a worldwide disease? Yeah right,...foo.

So far the only extraterestrial thing I see in this thread is the apparant definition of 'evidence' and in reference of the title 'proof'. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by winside

Dude, you are buying into your own fears and ideas without hesitation.
You need to do a "checks and balances" with the thoughts you are thinking.
The stuff you are calling "evidence" is not proven.
Take a deep breath.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join