It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Favorite Clint Eastwood Movie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I do love Clint! He is an awesome actor and director. Its very hard for me to pick a fave because I love most of them... all the old westerns, and of course his more recent works...Million Dollar Baby is awesome, Unforgiven is great and Bridges of Madison County is a good one too, he directed Mystic River and the Changeling and those are awesome too. I think my favorite would have to be Escape From Alcatraz...Its a classic! I also liked the not so heard of movie that Kevin Costner was in called A Perfect World. That is a good movie if you haven't seen it!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a perfect world was real good.
my two favorites are heartbreak ridge and gran torino....
heartbreak ridge is a must watch if you have not seen it...he plays a bad ass marine gunnery sgt

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Have to go with The Unforgiven as my absolute favorite, but High Plains Drifter and Million Dollar Baby are close enough for a tie. And then there's Play Misty for Me, A Fistful of Dollars and Pink Cadillac... WOOT! Okay, scratch that last one, but it was better than Firefox

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

I like that one too! I get a kick out of the whole wrong t shirt bit that he pulls on the guys over and over!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I like the fistfull of dollars movies and the good the bad and the ugly!

I like a lot of his movies really.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Cant believe noones mentioned Thunderbolt and Lightfoot :p

sheesh

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

DIRTY HARRY,PLAY MISTY FOR ME .

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I loved the movie "Heartbreak Ridge". "Bronco Billy" is a nice little film that never gets noticed. "Sudden Impact" has to be one of my favorite Dirty Harry movies because of the great catch phrase that still gets used today: Go ahead, make my day!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"Any which way but Loose"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I like all the westerns but my favorite are dang near all of em I've ever seen.... High Planes Drifter, The Outlaw Josy Wales, The Good The Bad The Ugly, Pale Rider and Unforgiven are probably my favorite. Clint just fit the bill in those western movies. A Fistfull Of Dollars and A Few Dollars More were great too.

Joe kid had some of the funniest scenes out of all the westerns. I nearly came unglued the first time I saw him swing that pot from that tower and knock that guard out.

Then when he caused that guy to fall out of the tower. I came unglued again and had to re-glue myself. And there was the part where he jerked that fellow down the stairs- too funny- before he went on his undercover journey.

The Eiger Sanction, Absolute Power, loved em. Coogans bluff had that motorcycle chase in it. I wish I had a collection of all of his movies. I've seen all of the cop movies too but I love those westerns. I think its a scenery and older ways thing.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Voyager1]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Million Dollar Baby is my favorite. I also like Unforgiven, A Perfect World, In the Line of Fire and Mystic River.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Older movies--Firefox
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Heartbreak Ridge

Newer movies--Million Dollar Baby
Unforgiven
Flags of our Fathers

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've only viewed two old movies (country/western) in their entirety a few days ago on cable programming: 'Pale Rider' and 'The Outlaw Josey Wales'. I figured if these are good, then the rest gets better. There's nothing like guns shows: Pow! Pow!

[edit on 2009-3-09 by pikypiky]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Million Dollar Baby…

Mainly because it’s my favorite movie ever…

- JC

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I can't pick one, that's like saying pick your top three conspiracies

Unforgiven
Sudden Impact
Dirty Harry
Good, Bad, & the Ugly

His performance in Bridges of Madison County but that movie just pisses me off. It's like a really bad train wreck that I can't look away from. And at the end of the movie I'm mad for so many reasons. If you can make me feel like via film, you've done a good job!

Every Which Way But Loose - awww come on, ya gotta laugh, and that monkey was funnier then hell

Tarantula (1955) I love retro Sci-Fi. I can't get enought of those giant insect movies.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The Outlaw Josey Wales.
Drama, action, and some comedy thrown in.

Imagine an emoticon of a smiley face spitting chew.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The Outlaw Josie Wales is my favorite by far! Although I also dig Clint in
Sergio Leone's films.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
There are so many. Agree about the Bridges of Madison County
Also :
- Absolute Power
- Blood Work
- True Crime
- Play Misty For Me
- All of the Dirty Harry
- Million Dollar Baby
- In The Line Of Fire

Did not see Mystic River. Will, sooner or later...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Directed: the changeling

was in:

the good the bad and the ugly

will now hear the theme song for the rest of the day

BLONDIE!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join