It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever frightened anybody?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
*ninja mode off*

on a daily basis and proud of it.

*ninja mode on*

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Don't just leave it there. I think we should be told.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
the worst thing I ever did was hanging a chicken paw on the door of a guy who came from Haiti.

I never seen anybody that frightened

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Priceless....... do chicken's have paws?

Honestly, I've laughed so much over this thread. The answers have been astounding, bordering on incriminating.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
the worst thing I ever did was hanging a chicken paw on the door of a guy who came from Haiti.

I never seen anybody that frightened

I know that guy!... Do you know how many kittens he had to boil just to shake of black magik :shk:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

you mean puppies

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
When I was about 8 or 10 years old my older sister and I were washing and drying the dishes. I think I was washing and she kept annoying me to the point that I picked up a long black handled knife and chased her around the house with it.

It was a joke of course lol Im no pyschopath... We still talk and laugh about it to this day. I've never seen her so scared, even though I was laughing so hard I nearly dropped the knife on my foot.

We scared my cousin once, and she is scared of spiders. We told her that one was on her head and she started screaming and crying hysterically.

My cats are scared of any strange noise or things that go bump in the night. They are just a bunch of scaredy cats... really.

MW31

P.S. how do you do the laughing/giggling face???

[edit on 5-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by misswanderer31
P.S. how do you do the laughing/giggling face???

that one?

There are different smilies over in ATS, so sometimes when you use them a lot you can remebber the bbcode,
is lol with :'s either side of it... I cant type it properly because I can't seem to turn off bbcode right now

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Like this?

just so its not a one liner

cheers

[edit on 5-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
For my previous job I sometimes had to go into carehomes for older people with alzheimers, some were bed ridden, others were free to walk about the premises.
My uniform was a black hoodie with our company name, we had to go from room to room checking electrical appliances.
Well I have walked into many a room to be greeted with screams or ranting even though I would say over and over what I was doing, most just didn't understand.
I always felt bad about doing that.
But I often said to my co-workers who were doing the same, we should walk in with our hoods up, point at them and in a very deep voice say "YOU" but I know just how cruel that would be so it never happend.

I love pranking friends to scare them, like jumping out on them or any other thing I can think of at the time.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by Chukkles]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

Your story of chasing your sister with the knife reminded me of a prank I played a while ago.

I was in a market looking at some knives and a friend picked one up and pretended to cut my throat. It just happened that I had a really big scratch on my neck, so I pulled my hair back and said 'Oh no, look what you've done'.

The stall holder's face was a picture.

Aren't these great?

Just because I can

The code for these is a colon followed by a capital P with no space between them.

[edit on 5-3-2009 by berenike]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

We cats have some higher senses that makes our natural reflex a bit faster

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

hahaha yup... it makes for great story telling...

Cheers

[edit on 6-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
My uniform was a black hoodie with our company name, we had to go from room to room checking electrical appliances.

Well that was just bad planning
I suppose it's a good job you weren't grounds maintenance, does any one still use a sithe (sp) any more?

maybe they could issue you with long flowing white robes and a halo.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Which reminds me, it's funny when I scare my cats, somtimes accidently. One would walk by casually, happy, lalalaaa, and if I'm sitting still, all I have to do is twitch my foot, and their reflexes react over the top lol, they spring like 1 meter in the air, then when they realise it's just my foot, they continue walking casually, lol so cute.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It's all about size, if I we cats all were as big as my distant cousin Vinnie the black panther (try to scare him
) we cats would rule the world.

And that is what the cat conspiracy is about, we already got humans growing us domestic cats bigger and bigger.

And one day we cats WILL rule

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Grey Magic]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I used to pal around with the kid across the street when we were young. One Halloween, I was 12, he 10, we got this brainstorm that instead of hitting up houses for candy we would stay back and try to scare the kids that came to his house. His mother was a teacher so they got quite a number of trick or treaters at their house. I forgot to mention that we live way out and both of our houses sat back in the woods. We had recorded sounds of a werewolf howling and then noises and screams of someone being attacked to snarls and growls. We hid the tape recorder in a tree and would hit the play button when someone came up the drive. I had a werewolf mask and hands on with an old flannel and I would chase him across the drive in front of them and leap on him when we ran around the hedge. We had it timed out so well with the sounds that it was actually quite good for a couple of kids. This one boy and his mom came up the drive and we proceeded with our plan. We scared the little boy so bad he wedged himself under my friends moms car and peed his pants. The little boy would not come out and my friend and I trying not to laugh helped in coaxing him out by showing him the tape recorder and mask. Eventually he came out and we were severly chastized by his mother and my friends mom. All this we were okay with cause it was awesome until the little boy turned to us as they were leaving and said "That was just mean, I don't like you. I don't like Halloween!" I felt awful then and we gave it up for good. The next year we just went trick or treating ourselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Bruce

I was about 12 when I thought it would be funny to scare a couple of little kids with a huge, black plastic spider.

I thought they'd jump a bit and be relieved when I revealed it to be just a toy, but the poor little things were really scared.

I was mortified and, like you, didn't pull any more pranks like that again.

I don't suppose it's any consolation to them that I felt so bad and learned a lesson from it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I have scared people so many different times,

Once down in St. Croix when a house was being remodeled and I was in charge of it.

The workers were taking out these large built in shelves, they were each about 10 feet across.

They were doing it with a sledge hammer, I wanted to show them as a "girl" I could take one of the shelves out with a ONE hit of it.

So I took the sledge hammer, put it behind me and with both my hands and all my might, I brought the hammer up to the shelve to hit it from underneath.

Well................. I completely missed the shelve and brought the sledge hammer into my forehead instead.

OMG - the look on everyone's faces including the owner of the house, was priceless, besides the blood draining from their faces. I dropped the hammer and held my head, after lots of screaming from everyone else coming up to me, and some talking about calling an ambulance, I began to laugh.

I still have the dent in my head (which can be felt) from that hit.

The other time was when I was hit by a car going 30 miles an hour as I was walking.

Happened in front of all my business associates in Atlanta.... the ambulance driver told them they would never see me again.

Let's put it this way.... I walked out of the hospital with not a single broken bone or problem, but I had totalled a cadillac with my body and had flown in front of it about 30 feet.

So, there have been other episodes too............. but those two are the ones that scared people the most, since people normally drop dead from those events.

One thing is, members of my family has forbidden me from buying a chain saw or even using one. LOL

[edit on 27-3-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

One thing is, members of my family has forbidden me from buying a chain saw or even using one. LOL

[edit on 27-3-2009 by questioningall]

I bet you're not surprised.

I loved your sledge hammer story, that's true gung-ho spirit.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join