It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

saints prophecies about the end times/ interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Fr. freinademetz 20th century

" All foriegn missionaries shall soon be expelled from China. You will have to walk a 100 miles before you can find a priest. Even then, your journey will often be fruitless. Some priest and some catholics shall apostatize. A war shall break out once all foriegn missionaries have been expelled. Then. some foriegn powers shall occupy the whole of China and shall divide it into zones. One of the occupying powers will be pitiless, and very hard on people. But during this period the whole of China shall turn to christianity "

I truly hope China converts. There are many good souls there.

Werdin D'Otrante 13th century

" The great Monarch and the great pope will precede Antichrist. The nations will be at war for four years and a great part of the world will be destroyed. The pope will go over the sea carrying the sign of redemption on his forhead. The great Monarch will come to restore peace and the Pope will share in the victory. Peace will reign on Earth "

before this comes, as you guys know that antichristian movement here in the us culture will get worse, these are those times, but afterwards the saints say God will restore the Earth like never before. You all need to rise up and become saints for this period.

Blessed Casper De Bufalo 19th century

" The death of the impenitent persicutors of the Church will take place during the three days of darkness. he who outlives the darkness and the fear of these three days will think that he is alone on Earth because the whole world will be covered with carcasses "

many people prophecy about the same three days of darkness, I don't know what will cause it, a comet, a bomb, I don't know but it's the cleansing of the earth God will do because it will get so evil.

demons will be seeable in frightening forms, faces ect.. and kill anyone who is outside.

Sister Marie od Jesus crucified 19th cent.

" All the nations will be shaken by war and revolution. During the three days of darkness, the followers of the evil cause will be annihalated, so that only one forth of mandkind will survive "

the next set of prophecies is on the great comet alone. So i guess that explains maybee the 3 days.

peace.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
St. Remigius (535) ad.

" The Kingdom of France is predestined by God for the defense of the Roman Church, which is the only true Church of Christ. This Kingdom shall one day be great among the kingdoms of the earth, and shall embrace all the limits of the Roman Empire, and shall submit all other kingdoms to it's own sceptre. It shall last until the end of time. it shall be victorious and prosperous as long as it will remain faithful to the holy Roman See, and will not be guilty of any of those crimes which ruin nations; but it shall be rudely punished every time that it becomes unfaithful to it's vocation "

France?

Ok this prophecy makes me wonder that we have alittle more time then I thought.

St. Caeser of Arles 543 ad.

" When the entire world, and in a special manner France, and in France more particularly the provinces of the North, of the east, and above all, that of Lorriane and Champagne, shall have been a prey to the greatest miseries and trials, then the provinces shall be succored by a prince who has been exiled in his youth, and who shall recover the crown of the lillies.

* This Prince shall extend his dominion over the entire Universe* At the same time there will be a great Pope, who will be most eminent in sanctity and most perfect in every quality. This pope shall have with him the great monarch, a most virtious man, who shall be a scion of the holy race of the French kings. This Great Monarch will assit the Great Pope in the reformation of the whole Earth. Many princes and nations that are living in error and impiety shall be converted, and an admirable peace shall reign among men during (many) years, because the wrath of God shall be appeased through their repntance, penance, and good works. There will be one common law, one only faith, one baptism, and one religion. All nations shall recognize the hole see of Rome, and shall pay homage to the Pope. "

" But after some considerable time fervor shall cool, iniquity shall abound, and moral corruption shall become worse then ever, which shall bring upon mandking the worst and last persicution of the antichrist, and the end of the world "

So basically what you might have happen is the world on the brink of world war or so, and then final peace as the saints talk about the era of peace, but then the world becomes even more perverted then before and final persicution comes.

he said many years in that peace which makes me believe we have alittle time, but I don't know for sure.

more later.

peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Personaly Jesusistruth I would say if its outside of the bible it is not scripture. The bible is the word of God. And what God spoke is true. But I do believe as badmedia I think said That Jeus is the Son of God. If Jesus was God Jesus would not have said that he came down to do God's will and not his own. If Jesus was God Jesus would not need God's spirit (aka the baptizm of Jesus) If Jesus was God he would not pray and talk to God and call God his own father. But badmedia I believe that all that believe in God and Jesus you are saved! I believe Jesus is dvine and worthy to be worhship revelations chapter 4-5 show that Jesus gets worship too. I believe Jesus is the perfect manifestion of God. I believe Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus was a born creaton of God God's own personal Son. I believe Jesus gets his power from God. And if Jesus gets his power from God Jesus cant be God!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I refuted with the bible just about everything he said in the post above and he says the (same) thing over and over. It's cirular argument with him.

Yes...you refuted over and over with a book that has never been concretely proven and you can't tell him not to butt in. You posted in area which is hotly debated. What did you expect? I don't think Religion has ever left the number 1 spot for heavy debates.

You talk about arrogance but you sit and post all this and expect nobody to argue and just accept it as truth. The thing is, Christianity and Catholocism isn't the entire world. There are other thinkers with their own books of faith. Just beause something happened to you, or because you read it, does not make it true.

Many people have yet to see a shred of real evidence of Christ or God so how can we just expect people to jump right on this wagon?

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
No no Kyo, I didn't say argue or accept it as fact. It's prophecy. The book itself says prophecy is not 100% infallible

It's just prophecy, you read, wait, and see if it happens.

I trust in the saints though that they are legit.

I'll have more later.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
slybmatt....

God said in the end times young men will prophecy and see visions'

This is biblical in the NT.

So if you trust in the bible you trust in some prophecies that God himself said would happen.

peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
hum

St. Columbkille (597)

" Young woman will become unblushing "

which means ofcourse they will lose their innocence and become like you know the little baby dolls the brats? Create a human race of demons is what people promote instead of angels.

I have nieces who are 6 and 7 and have lost just about all their shyness already. They already lost their innocence.

" Bitter sarcams shall continually exist '

the lack of sincerity grows more and more each day. People are connected to each other by a false hatred. And subtile sarcasms. No real love, atleast not from what i see all the time. JMO though.

" Numberless diseases shall then prevail (during the end). The nobility shall sink into humble life before the great war "

more later.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Anne catherine emmerick.

"In the center of Hell I saw a dark and horrible-looking abyss, and into this Lucifer was cast, after being first strongly secured with chains; thick clouds of sulphurous black smoke arose from it's fearful depths and enveloped his fearful form in the dismal folds, thus effectually concealing him from every beholder. God Himself had decreed this; and I was likewise told, if I remember right, that he will be unchained for a time fifty or sixty years before the year of Christ 2000. The dates of many other events were pointed out to me which I do not now remember, but a certain number of demons are to be let loose much earlier than Lucifer, in order to tempt men, and to serve as instruments of divine vengence"

This is about right since the new age movement began or picked up around 1950. Sex drugs rock and roll, the killing of kennedy led to certain events, vatican 11 a catholic council completely infested and controlled by free masons who infiltrated the church to bring about a one world order/

we are literally at the end of the new age and their plans are almost fulllfilled and God pointed out here in 1700 that satan would be loosed around 50 years before 2000

"Antichrist will fight a successful battle at Mageddo in Palestine after which seven rulers, from fear, will subject themselves to Antichrist and he will thereafter become lord of the world.

8) "I see new martyrs, not of the present time, but in the next century. I see them pursued. I see how here and there good and pious people, and especially the religious orders, are tortured, imprisoned and murdered.....

9) "I wish the time were here when the Pope dressed in red will reign. I see the Apostles, not those of the past, but the apostles of the last times, and it seems to me the Pope is among them."

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Next I'll have the qoutes that say we will be tortured by goofs who actually go along with antichrist and anti christian hatred. As you can see that movement in this country already.

So get ready, but the prophecies talk about how we will be tortured, and these idiots will get their little wish that we are killed off, and then God will finally put an end to the hatred and let antichrist have his little 3 years along with all the antichristian hatfesting weirdos.

so look, pray for these people, love them, if they are luaghing at your torture if it happens to you, smile back at them and realize God will have the last say.

This has all been prophecied years ago, the ONE world order, the hatefest against Christ near the end, even predicting this country USA would come together out of the ocean before it was formed, the micro chip, the destruction of all faith whatsoever, the new age movement.''

all of it has to come to pass. The hatred and attack against us was forseen by God and many saints, so just bare with these people, don't let them get to you, don't let them make followers of christ out to be insane, it's a bunch of crap. God made us to be with us on Earth. Any sane person knows Christs true teachings.

The thing is these people who follow the nwo and anitchristian hatred like bill maher are actually the sheep who will go down right with the antichrist, that's the sad part.

but anyways here's one prophecy.

" I behled a horn who waged war against the saint and prevailed over him '

Daniel 7

" He will crush the saints of the most high "

and so all this has been predicted, and will will lose for a while, but you see God does this to teach us to be humiliated like he was, let these asses have their time and we need to take it and maybee even to death.

and I can garuntee you alot here on bts will join right along with antichrist

More prophecies later. i think I'm almost done. I keep trying to find the good ones, but keep losing them.

peace.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Btw that last post was only for the asswholes like the ones on this page.

photobucket.com...

look at some of the pictures mocking God. All i did was type in jesus, especially picture number 5.

These retards, I swear I feal like slapping their ass in person, go out of their way to make pictures like this and attack God.

So expect these human cartoons to be on antichrist side, and btw this is the type I am talking about, not anyone in particular on btw, although the ones on bts are limited in their flames, who knows what they would say if allowed.

truly pathetic existence they have.

peace.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join