It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Beats Teenage Girl in Cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Cop Beats Teenage Girl in Cell

www.infowars.com

Surveillance video released in an assault case against a King County, Wash. sheriff’s deputy shows him kicking a young girl, slamming her to the jail cell floor and striking her repeatedly. The deputy has pleaded not guilty in case.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.mynorthwest.com

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My God. There is absolutely no excuse for this mans actions.
He first kicks then punches her, throws her to the ground by her hair, punches her in the face while shes on the ground with her hands behind her back, and then yanks her up BY HER HAIR!

This is a 15 yr. old girl. Absolutely disgusting.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-2-2009 by becomingaware]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I would do so much harm if anyone, even a cop did this in front of me

I hope this is fake

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That's absolutely absurd.
There is no 2 sides to this story.
No matter what she said or if she kicked her shoe and it barely touched his leg.
He stormed in there and beat a 15yo girl like a thug.
There was no need to do that.
Ive seen cops treat raving lunatics with more respect.
Id love to get my hands on this pig.He deserves the same back as he gave to this kid.

link   

Direct viewing displeasure.

link   
There is a thread already in progress about this incident here

Its truly disgusting isnt it.

And Modernacedemia, unfortunatley, it is real as can be.

I wont post more than this because I am already participating in the orignal thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Oops, sorry about that. I did a search and couldn't find it. Mods please remove this thread if needed. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware

Oops, sorry about that. I did a search and couldn't find it. Mods please remove this thread if needed. Thanks.

Oh no worries my friend.

I hope I didnt come across as rude there buddy.

Sometimes I look back at what I say and it seems a bit more blunt than I intended it to be.

Peace and love!

GST

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Alleged beating? From what I saw there is no alleged anything. He beat that girl up, period. He is on paid leave for this? See that smirk on his face when they showed him at court? Ten bucks says he gets off on this.

Sherriff should have commented, should have said they don't allow that. Should have stood up for the girl he is sworn to protect.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Not rude at all, very appropiate, and I appreciate you pointing it out.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
When the powers who should protect us even jailed people, starts to do this the morale must be at its lowest.

And I find it frustrating that he goes on a paid leave, what the hell? he abuses his job and he gets awarded? that just dosnt make sense.

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
doesn't matter what she did there is no excuse for the beating he gave her,the police stick together so i don't expect him to get charged,maybe a slap on the wrist & a fine

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This county is going to have to find new funding to pay for this one!
And the sad thing is I am seeing this on the news all over the U.S every week!

If they do not put that man behind bars for a few years then we have a problem. They pass special laws to where you can not even look at an officer wrong or you are charged with about 10 crimes. And this is what we get.
They pass these laws but you can not count on bad cops being hired. If I lived there I would want that place taken apart because if this guy has got away with this I would guess we will find other attacks that have happened that just did not get brought forward. I would like to see a picture of this cop put all over the web so family's could see who he is, and so he will not every be able to work anywhere there are kids.

Better be glad this is not my daughter, there would be no place they could hide him.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
what a scumbag. typical cop.

He's a generic waste of flesh. hell even check his haircut. No imagination.
Just another dumb human filling up space. I can't believe anyone would take their job this seriously.

"oh booo hooo a 15 year old girl called me a fat pig....waaaaaaaaaa!!! MOM!!!!!" What a candy ass.

As a seattle resident, I'm disgusted, but not surprised. Stop funding/respecting police, stop giving violent people a line of work that rewards their behavior. Stop believing that cops have a use.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join