It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Benjamin Fulford chat with Jeff Rense- Feb 09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
One thing about the world elite that should be clear by now is that they corrupt both sides of a debate. This is to say that even the new age spiritualists, like David Wilcock, are not above suspicion of being viehicles of elitist memes.

If anything they are more dangerous, because it seems we are being pushed into an armageddon type scenario and, to legitimise the prophetic nature of the 'holy' books, that would end up with the appearance of a 'saviour'. This is classic problem-reaction-solution, the Hegelian dialetic. So be also weary of the positive prophets, because if they start herding people into new top down authority based religious structures it is almost certain that it's part of a NWO elitist scenario.

The baselines are freedom and slavery. Anyone who tells you you're your own master, that enlightenment is within, that you owe no obedience to anything, only need harmony with nature, will tend to be legitimate, anyone else who tries to put themselves or some institution between the individual and the universal will tend to be a low frequency manipulator of minds.

I've applied this logic for a while now, with great results in my own life. Don't take my word for it, try it.

I am one of those guys who is not charging anything or wanting followers. That should tell people something

<< 1   >>

join