It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange UFOs Over England !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i just found this on you tube really amazing footage and you can feel it from the lady's reaction when more lights come
i dont know where did she took that video , what is the direction , is she anywhere near an airport ?
i have no answers but i thought it was a cool video to share.

enjoy

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Maybe these are the same lights Truther was talking about in his/her thread about lights over London, last night (28th Feb)?

Anyone know when this video was taken and if it could be the same as the lights Truther saw?

I'm still waiting for Truther to upload his/her sister's video of lasts nights lights and now I'm keen to know if the 2 incidents are one and the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why on earth did she film from behind a bush? That just makes the camera focus on the foilage rather than the lights.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

The video posted here is from Wiltshire which to the South West of London (a long way) so it's not the one Truther is on about. Very interesting though.
A lot of Wiltshire is used by the MOD for training purposes so I wonder if this could have been ground launched flares for an exercise? Might not have been but interesting all the same.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't hear the bit about Wiltshire - my sound isn't great on this PC.

Still, after visiting the YouTube link and reading the accompanying information it seems as if there's loads of reportings this month (Feb) from all over the UK. Makes me even more keen to see Truther's video!

Here's the link to Truther's thread for anyone interested in comparing the info/videos. LINK

Anyone else see lights in the sky anywhere in the UK, last night (28th Feb)? I'm going to call my parents and get them to keep an eye out at night. They live near a US military base in England so watch the sky quite a lot anyway (they like plane spotting!) but they haven't mentioned any unknown lights.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm going to keep an eye open as I am down that way....

I have been frustrated at night trying to look out for the comet... we get a nice clear day but as soon as it gets dark the clouds roll in to hide the stars... Anyone getting prolonged cloud cover at night?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Im in Dorset and yes the clouds just seem to roll in at night. I posted on Truthers thread earlier about the strange colour of the sky last night.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hmm, am I the only one here that thinks this is great footage?
Ok so they're out of focus and it's poor quality but you can see them appearing, dissapearing and moving, would love to know more.
If we could find a precise location that would be good. On the hunt...
Edit: Actually they do look a bit like flares.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by and14263]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

i think because she is filming it from where she lives you can tell from the end of the clip where she points out the location from where she took the clip and it looks to me that it is from where she lives
just my guess

and yes my be they are flares don't know for sure but still interesting

new topics

top topics

join