It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptillion Pact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Read this page

www.luisprada.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I hate to say, mate, that any page that has an animated GIF pretty much loses credibility from the get-go.

David Icke is a nut. The world is not run by reptilians. I could write something like that in ten minutes, and I'd have the presence of mind to say "accused of insanity" rather than "accused of insane".

No offense, of course... but all that's out there is mindless rhetoric written by people desperate to find a conspiracy where there really just isn't one.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just skimmed thru this article but it looked like a remake of the Protocols of Zion.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What a collosal waste of band-width!
Utter tripe.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I hate to say, mate, that any page that has an animated GIF pretty much loses credibility from the get-go.

That's sig-worthy

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
BUNK

I want those five minutes of my life back!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yet another rehash of the Protocols. But it wasn't David Icke who wrote it. His version is the 'Illuminati Protocols' and doesn't mention reptilians.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I just skimmed thru this article but it looked like a remake of the Protocols of Zion.

I agree whole heartedly.

Or, as my bubby Rose would say..."Again with the Protocals of Zion? Oy Vey!"

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I blame Richard Garriot.

uo joke har

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Here's what it says at the website link.

"Note from Webmaster: This article originally titled "The Secret Pact" was sent anonymously with an unusable email address to www.Bankindex.com, a financial advisor dot-com company located in Florida, USA. I was not able to located the original English version of this article in bankindex.com. Somebody translated the article into Spanish and placed it in www.animalweb.cl... I translated this Spanish text into English.

Probably the original English version is lost but you have here my translation of that translation. "

+++++++++++++++++
I have the original retrieved from www.bankindex.com

It was called the Secret Covenant.

www.mentalstimulation.com...

I'll try and email the webmaster so I can give him the original.

When you read the Secret Covenant, you may see some truth in it.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just more bull# the sci-fi junkies and lone kooks are using to make their lives more interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Luis responded to my email and has posted the original English version on his website.

www.luisprada.com...

Everyone should read this and then decide if it contains any truths.

========================================
"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This was very entertaining. Thanks for posting. I love animated gifs, but thought the ones on that page were a little cartoony.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ok, this reptilian thing is a big pile of web doo doo. I want a refund on the time spent reading this garbage.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7
Read this page
www.luisprada.com...
This sounds like the thinking of the human beings who like to call themselves the Illuminati. The big reference to the Reptilian idea of this page is related to their bloodline in which they think they have dna corruption of a Extra-terrestrial nature.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Uhmmm... right.

We have "yet another HONEST-THIS-TIME-IT'S TRUE AND NOT A HOAX!!!!" manifesto from some Mysterious Email Source/document. It's just like the Mysterioso Manifesto from Elvis that came in the mails to me from the Guardian Of Blue Suede. I was picked because my Elvis.com email name means "noble and trusted one" and the document reveals how David Icke is actually a gigantic transmorgified goldfish from Deneb and has planned to take over the planet by melting the ice caps and making the Earth inhabitable only by fish.

It's true. Every word of it. I'm going to put up a website with animated GIFs and get people to send donations for the Guardian of Blue Suede.

Would *I* lie??????????????

Al

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
Just more bull# the sci-fi junkies and lone kooks are using to make their lives more interesting.

HEY! Im a sci-fi junky and half a lone kook! Take that back. Plus-I have an intresting life with ats as it is! But still... what is it with ppl and reptillions?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I made the mistake of ordering that book sight unseen off amazon.com, What a steaming pile of camel dung that was, the absolute worst book i have ever purchased.
I threw it out. But i did get a few laughs out of it the queen is a lizzard that eats babys. And the part about George W having different coloration to his (patches) to his skin when he is seen "Uncloacked" out of the corner of the eye. This guy should be writing for the News of the World weekly.
Parker

top topics

join