It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economics Trumps Human Rights During Clinton China Visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The more things "Change",
The more they stay the same.

www.thenewamerican.com...

We should also mention the Chinagate scandal, the real reason why President Bill Clinton should have been impeached.

Chinagate involved a parade of agents of China who, through large contributions to the Clinton reelection campaign, affected dramatic alterations in U.S. foreign policy, allowing the transfer of sensitive technology with military applications to China. The transfers enabled China, run by a totalitarian communist oligarchy that has repeatedly declared the United States to be its enemy, to achieve rapid military advances in a few short years, including the ability to target U.S. allies — and the United States itself — with intercontinental ballistic missiles.

Lieutenant Colonel Liu Chao-ying of China's People's Liberation Army transferred $300,000 to Democratic fundraiser Johnny Chung, who in turn directed $110,000 of that bribe into Clinton's campaign fund. Chung later observed: "The White House is like a subway; you have to put in coins to open the gates."

When Mr. Clinton was asked by reporters about campaign funds received from China and his subsequent decisions favoring the acquisition by China of U.S. military items, he responded: "I don't believe you can find any evidence of the fact that I had changed government policy solely because of a contribution." [Emphasis added.]

President Obama has promised us change, but his secretary of state's visit to China promises us a China policy that looks like more of the same old accommodation of tyrants.

"The White House is like a subway: You have to put coins in it to open the gates"

And Clinton 43 admits treason to reporters. That makes at least the last three presidents traitors -As I interpret admissions.. I hope we don't add another.

China's Johnny Chun speaks more truth than most of our politicians.

Hillary's laugh is similar to that of the chinese laughs I have heard. Loud and irritating. Hopefully her laugh and a few treasonous classified documents will prolong the purchase of our debt.

I wonder if they gave her some of those Amero coins purportedly exported to them for campaign contributions. (like husband in the past, but currency for tech secrets)

No news of hauking our land in this article though.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Economic motives will always come before humanitarion motives.
Its just the way it is.
Thats politics and thats exactly why I pay no attention.
They truly don't care about us the people.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Economics is more important than human rights. If a leader improves the economy people won't care how you treat them.

The question could be posed in this manner...do I want my government to treat me kindness and be hungry and cold or do I want to feed and house my family and friends and be treated like crap by the government?

Or something like that.

If people no longer care about the behavior of the government the government will change or look ridiculous.

join