It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Plans attack on moon???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It's quite clear that you've proven completely what d9 has been talking about. The link has been shown between nasa and the government money and people who work with them. They hold security clearances for the government, not just a civi agency. They also have they're own security forces etc.... probably growing with all that's happening now.

D9 seems pretty demanding for proof and yet you proved it over and over again. sounds like one of those I've been talking about in another thread tonight...

Rgds

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Bollocks. Security clearances are not a military/intelligence only thing, most if not all departments will have clearances, of some kind. Clearances are also particular to one department, not all. There is no such thing as a government wide clearance.

No body has proven that NASA is not a civilian agency.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by DeltaNine]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

No body has proven that NASA is not a civilian agency.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by DeltaNine]

I retract my last statement, you are very correct DN!!!

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, established in 1958, coordinates and directs the aeronautical and space research program in the United States. Its budget for space activities alone is larger than the general budgets of a number of the world's important countries.

Although officially a civilian agency, NASA collaborates with the Department of Defense, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, and other agencies, and many of its personnel have security clearances owing to the sensitive intelligence aspects of its programs. Research into UFOs is one such program.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Highlighted Bold by me.

IP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think this whole argument is (as so often on this board) rooted in a semantic problem.

civilian != private
not private != military

Example: Unemployment offices
Do they get there money from the gov? yes
Are they military? no
If they sent people to blackwater since those are hiring would they still be civilian? yes
are they private enterprises? no

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It sounds to me like D9 is just really stubborn, and as his description gives out that way as well. I wouldnt even fight with him, becuase it's not going to get through to him no matter how much evidence throw at him. Just give up, it's not going to do anything to fight with a rock anyways.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Exoblader]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
I own a plot of land on the moon.

They better not mess up my back yard or ill be suing!

use it as your bug out location

-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm only being stubborn because I'm fighting against stupidy and irrelevancy.

If the people involved in this thread would:

A. Stop talking about Triple Canopy, it's irrelevant;

B. Acknowledge that NASA is NOT a military organisation;

C. Look objectively at the information and come to a logical conclusion then I can;

D. Rest happy.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Typical of the human race is'nt it.We have'nt colonized the moon or anything yet and we want to start bombing it.
Maybe there are a lost tribe of afghan people up their having a wedding party..
Go U.S.A.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
geez...someone wanting to blow something up...what a shocker! i know...why don't people try and build something. naw, too F'in boring and no blood and gore. me cave man, me hit you with club, me have no brain.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Oh and NASA is a civilian organisation.

No its not... been under the DoD for many years

They're not business attacking anyone, anything or, erm, any planet.

Deep Impact Temple 1

They got a secondary unexpected explosion that was seen by telescope from Earth.

Galileo smashed into Jupiter with 34.5 pounds of Plutonium 238
In 2010 Cassini will smash into Saturn carrying 72 lbs of Plutonium 238
(Nagasaki bomb carried 12. 5 lbs of Plutonium 238

All 5 lunar orbiters were deliberately smashed into the moon

NASA kids just LOVE exploring by smashing things into celestial bodies

COSMIC LITTERBUGS

Just look at the debris field in Earth orbit that cause the crash between a NASA satellite and a derelict Russian

The moon is littered with crap, Mars is littered with crap all those billions in gold and platinum just blasted to pieces

And Carl Sagan wanted to drop a Nuke on the Moon to see if he could stir up any organic material

[edit on 2-3-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ESA is at it too... learned from their Masters no doubt

Don Quijote Mission

Credits: ESA - AOES Medialab
The key moment of the Don Quijote mission: the Impactor spacecraft (Hidalgo) smashes into the asteroid while observed, from a safe distance, by the Orbiter spacecraft (Sancho)

India dropped an impactor to plant a flag

NASA "scientists"??? after the Deep Impact direct hit

And these guys get PAID

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
NASA's 'Flyby Shooting' of Venus

June 5, 2007:

Picture this: A spaceship swoops in from the void, plunging toward a cloudy planet about the size of Earth. A laser beam lances out from the ship; it probes the planet's clouds, striving to reach the hidden surface below. Meanwhile, back on the craft's home world, scientists perch on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens.

Sounds like science fiction? This is real, and it's happening today.

The spacecraft is MESSENGER, and the planet is Venus. On June 5, 2007, MESSENGER will fly past Venus just 338 km above the planet's surface--and it will shoot a laser into the clouds.

science.nasa.gov...

NASA's words not mine

You don't think I make UP this stuff do you?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
geez...someone wanting to blow something up...what a shocker! i know...why don't people try and build something. naw, too F'in boring and no blood and gore. me cave man, me hit you with club, me have no brain.

NASA "scientists" trying to figure out what went wrong on the Rover...

Hmmm "me cave man, me hit you with club, me have no brain."

Yup that about sums it up, alright

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Tristar, I need you to qualify that statement please.

Allow me... The HORSE Speaketh...

Welcome to the NASA/DoD Agreements Archive
www.sti.nasa.gov...

NASA DoD Secret Shuttle Missions
Military Missions of the Space Shuttle

NASA and Department Of Defense Partner For Aeronautical Testing

WASHINGTON - NASA and the Department of Defense recently signed an agreement to develop an integrated national strategy for managing their respective aeronautical test facilities. NASA Administrator Michael Griffin and Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Kenneth Krieg signed the National Partnership for Aeronautical Testing (NPAT) agreement.

www.nasa.gov...

SEI Recommondation 5 (See slide #9

Incorporate Space Exploration Initiative requirements into the joint NASA-DOD Heavy Lift Program.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

"In 1997, DoD, NASA, and the NRO created the Space Technology Alliance (STA) to “coordinate the development of affordable, effective space technologies for the greatest return on government funds.” The STA is making steady and significant progress in coordinating government S&T investment in space and has developed a prototype methodology for categorizing space technologies."

US Air Force Space Technology Guide

General Pete Worden
Space Command General Heads Up NASA Ames Research Center

Pete Warden was also responsible for the DoD/NAVY Clementine Mission
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about cover 'elaboration'?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

D. Rest happy.

Sorry to disturb your happy rest

DoD, NASA, NOAA, and other Federal agencies completed a Space Weather Architecture ... The Air Force Reserve now operates a backup DMSP command and control ...
history.nasa.gov...

NASA--Department of Defense Cooperation in Space Transportation
Cooperation between NASA and DOD is central to successful advancement in meeting this nation's space launch requirements now and into the future. ...
commdocs.house.gov...

Technology for Small Spacecraft
As a result, NASA now stands to benefit in the near term from many of the initiatives undertaken by DoD over the last several years. DoD- sponsored programs ...
www.nap.edu...

DefenseLink News Article: Shuttle Down! DoD-NASA Team Tests ...
They learn NASA firefighters must be dropped into the crash zone and now .... NASA and DoD periodically test their response to emergency space shuttle ...
www.defenselink.mil...

Welcome to IEEE Xplore 2.0: Evolvable Hardware, 2003. Proceedings ...
Evolvable Hardware, 2001. Proceedings. The Third NASA/DoD Workshop on ... Evolvable Hardware, 1999. Proceedings of the First NASA/DoD Workshop on ...
ieeexplore.ieee.org...

This one is interesting...

NASA Enters DoD Auto Parts Business | NASA Watch
Apr 26, 2005 ... NASA Enters DoD Auto Parts Business ... Now, what does THAT have to do with Space or Aeronautics research! Posted by kcowing at April 26, ...
www.nasawatch.com...

Ever hear of TRW Automotive?
www.trw.com...

Big defense contractor that makes....

THIS

TRW Directed Energy Weapon

Google it

Bloomberg reports that Obama may force NASA to use DOD rockets
government.zdnet.com...

Bark!: NASA + DoD: Getting Us To The Moon Together?
Now news is swirling that Obama will try to get NASA to: 1) Scrap its Ares program rockets 2) Replace them with rockets already being used by DoD ...
ingsy.blogspot.com...

And last but not last

DOD and NASA Guide: Incentive Training Guide 1969 [ACC]
Long Description: This 1969 Incentive Contracting Guide, which supersedes previous DoD and NASA Incentive Contracting Guides (the NASA Cost-Plus-Award-Fee ...
acc.dau.mil...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Zorgon,
I see you changed your Avartar almost didn't reconize you

Your posts are always interesting.

All I can say is they (the Grey's) will stop anything that they know will do them serious damage. The Moon is full of life within the Grey's are there just as they are here within the deepest of our waters.

When you read of stuff we are attempting to do out there I say they were right when they said: humans are a stupid species.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Thank You ((Fill in the Blank with deity))!

It's about time Someone put D9 to sleep, He wasnt even getting any evidence to prove his own claim when everyone else was going head over heals to find evidence for the Pig. It seems as though D9 was trying to protect either his pride or it's possible that he's one of those lovely dis-imformants.

I hereby Dub Zorgon King of awesome!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I give up. You lot "win."

Have fun with your delusions.

One last thing: Cooperation is not equal to BEING PART OF THE MILITARY.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Don't worry Delta Nine the Patriots will not allow your lot to accomplish any further goals towards dis-info.

We will continue to Vanguard the search for knowledge in this haven.

Patriot Az~

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join