It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSer's need some self Monitering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
ATS is 1 of the best sites I've encountered on the Net. I found ATS while surfing the Net is search of UFO's and related articles. Boy did I find the right site for that. lol. Not only did I find pics and vids , but also people that shared the same interest and throught this interaction i've gained great insight into "real" and fake UFO's. I also by interacting on the sight learn of 911( to be honest , I never even considered a conspiracy before this site). Learned of the NWO and the other threads surrounding it, Survival, Grey Area, General Conspiracy and others. Some of this stuff, NWO, is pretty heavy,lot of forward thinking surrounding it and its implication's. How if and "when" things like this MAY come to fruition , it would be certainly life changing. Notice i said it MAY come to fruition. Dealing with this is something that some people can look at and deal with it with rational thinking . Others it seems to gain a LIFE of its own, it can become consuming. These people should consider maybe a self imposed holiday for some limited time , To go out and "smell the roses" "grab a movie" and ealize that the sun will come out tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
well said branty, me i,m preparing for the ireland/england six nations rugby tonight ,gonna cycle to me club about 15 miles along the coastal path lovely scenery and that sea smell mmm. quick shower and swally a few magners (cider) then crash out under the star,s and be awoken by a lovely sunrise over the lough

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Who me? The one sitting here at 4:23 in the morning? Blurry eyed and an ashtray full of cigs I don't even remember smoking? I did manage to cook some dinner for the famiy this week - only one of them got burned, the meals that is - muhahaha

Yes, I'm an addict. I love ATS ::warm fuzzies:: I simply can't get enough and I haven't even ventured into the creative writing sector yet. One of the many things I love about ATS is how international the membership is; just tonight we got to learn about lights in the sky in London in real time. This is an awesome community with a lot of very intelligent minds, experts, thinkers, researchers, and the loose nut here and there.

You can not trust mainstream media outlets. If you've read up about secret societies then you'll know why. I'd rather hear the truth from people on the ground rather then the packaging mainstream is going to give you. I would highly recommend Jim Marrs (he has his own board here) book "Rule by Secrecy." A highly enlightening book and a must read for any ATSer.

Finally, I couldn't help but feel you were punking on some of us a bit. I'm into personal responsibility and freedom. If I choose to be up all night and day reading thread after thread - that's my business honey. And frankly, your op is of no consequence to me. Keep on enjoying ATS yourself and soon, yes very soon, you'll be one of US. Muahahaha

Self Edit for inappropriate personal comment

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Whisper67]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Woa, no punking intended.lol. it's 4;40 here and i just emptied my ashtray

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm under the influence when I post on ATS.

My Je ne sais quoi attitude has the ingredients of alcohol, tin-foil and paranoia. The traditional ATS way.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
*giggle at branty* See, you are slowly becoming assimilated. :p

Second line dance party!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I pull 15 hour night shifts and with the economic slowdown, I don't have as much to do as I used to.
I knock around the empty ATS halls at night fairly often.
Sometimes I whistle in the dark but otherwise it's ok.
I reserve most of my days for other pursuits.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So that's what that noise is? I need to go delete my posting on that hearing a buzzing thread.

Nice tune!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
thats ok whisper, my bad

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
well ireland won (just) but a victory is a victory ja ha ha..
didnt see the sun rise but my cat did and he tried to awaken me , no mission, just have to do it again lmao

top topics

join