It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why 2009 and not 3000BC or 4500AD, thoughts on Mind of God.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by Im a Marty

oh whoops not thinking globally there typical American huh?
yes it is legal in the US, dont know about else where.

On that note though I think it should be, My bro had a BAD trip after his first and questioned all of reality for 3 months, he was convinced everything was an illusion. Look for the holographic universe post, he was convinced life was something like that.

Sorry to hear about that Benrl, i hope he's doing better now..... as mentioned in the above post, it is illegal here in Australia since 2002...but his experience sounds along the lines of how I believe reality to be perceived, multi-existance.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Yes, its kinda of odd that many have had similar experience, either Shamanic or recreational use, He told me he had a kinda stepping away from this world. He described it as a cake pan, HE was the cake, and this body and world where the pan, HE said he was pulled from the pan and allowed to see into every bit of existence, and that he saw millions of himself all on different paths, And eachone had millions of branches like a tree, that represented all the moments in time.

He could go on for hours but it was all very confusing.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The one thing he got out of it was he nolonger sees himself as A body that happens to have a soul, BUT a Soul that just happens to have a body.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

The one thing he got out of it was he nolonger sees himself as A body that happens to have a soul, BUT a Soul that just happens to have a body.

Yes, i believe that too, Im a spirit that has a body.... our brains is a translation device that translates thought into chemical reactions from the spirit realm where we 'actually' reside.. so where is the mind, i believe its in our auric field, and not in the brain

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

What about time before humans existed? What about time before there was any sentient consciousness to observe it? If we don't include that then all reality would an incomplete patchwork.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Im going to try and expand on this a bit tomorrow, but essentially we aren't the only observational / shaping points (humans I mean).

There where other forms of life that came before us and things that will come after, I think the human body is more a vessel of sorts than anything else, what it contains, our consciousness/spirit/soul is something far older and not as individual as wed like to think.

Im not expressing it very well but im going to try and get my thoughts down off site and then bring them back here.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

gYvmessanger, will look forward to reading what you have to say, and yes I agree that we are merely a vessel

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's been a thought of mine that the Singularity, in order to experience itself fully. Broke into a zillion shards and all living things from stars, planets, people, trees, and all other life in the multiverse are actually this Singularity. Including you. Through all living things the singularity can experience itself in all forms good/bad organized/chaotic.

Time certainly is seeming to speed forward for some reason. I have zero explaination for this. If I take all the decades I've lived, each one seems to move faster and faster. I can't believe we are nearing 2010, wasn't I just celebrating Y2K with a bottle of Dom? ::blinks:: It's bizarre to me.

For me, the multiverse theory can explain a lot of phenomon from Deja Vu to ghost to the law of attraction. Whereever your consciousness is from moment to the next depends upon what you chose; out of fear or trust, love or hate, depression or function. All things are possible. It could also explain certain 'glitches' in the perception of time. Ever had those moments under duress where time seems to slow down or stop? Perhaps this is your conciousness 'sliding' to an alternate reality. These glitches in time have saved me from certain disaster, allowing me to respond in almost a matrixy kinda way. But, perhaps disaster did strick...in that reality...but my conciousness moved to another, more personally functional reality.

All in all, there is so much yet to be discovered as to the nature of time, space, dimensions. I often wonder what Stephen Hawkings day dreams are like; what he ponders when he's just spacing out; or more intriguing, can you imagine his night time dreams? I want a peek!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In line with your corresponding self ideas, something that occurred to me while reading it was that if that is true... Perhaps your "current" self is actually a compilation of them all. i.e. what you perceive as yourself is the select bits of each self in existence.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I think the OP is right on track with this. Although I would debate his description of God. The mind of God in my opinion is the conscience level one can achieve at certain plains of existence. Conscience IS a being. What "body" houses that conscience is beyond anyone's ability to perceive. I am certain that the conscience of cells would view the same thing in terms of the enormity of our bodies of which they are a part of.

The time you arrived in is most likely strategically planned in I agree that time is an illusion, but in it's place I believe that the 3rd Dimension does have sequential states of existence. Within that sequence of states, I would imagine that your appearance here is strategically orchestrated by the divine order.

again.. IMHO

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join