It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's race to suicide, satan's revenge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Since the election of Obamassiah he has been systematically destroying every aspect of american life. Step by step he IS putting america on a course to complete meltdown. Each and every policy, budget, appointment of fellow nephilim is specifically designed to kill the remnant of the lost tribes of Israel who still worship God and keep his commandments.

9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

The details of each budget really contain the persecution of God loving americans. Each policy is designed to drown the vision the founders had for a real God fearing, and worshiping country.

Obamassiah must kill america so his brothers can attack Israel. He is well on his way. The news media, congress and the rest of the crimminally insane who hate being condemed to a short life on earth after being cast from heaven realise they are committing suicide and will drag america down with them.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

The details of each budget really contain the persecution of God loving americans. Each policy is designed to drown the vision the founders had for a real God fearing, and worshiping country.

That's a nice thesis but where's your evidence? And really, no president as of late has been going with the vision the founders had, they can hardly go along with what Americans want.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ghaleon12

here is a start.......

www.glennbeck.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The details of each budget really contain the persecution of God loving americans

ROFL.

Can this please be moved to the rant forum?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

hahhaha god fearing ...... more like they were afriad of what religeon does to a country so set out to make a secular country free from religeous power, where no religeon wa above another, and no religeon had ANY POWER WITHIN the goverment

they set out to create a country full of freedom loving people free from the shackles of religeous power and the way they controlled everything uch a in europe

they failed ..... they failed badly

if his actions were remotley anywhere near the 'ohh im bieng persecuted' complex so prevelant in american chritianity .. then gues what he would be returning it to the founders vision

he would be making it what it was always supposed to be

p.s. if god made the world, america isnt god country .. the worlds gods world so quit pretending to be special

[edit on 27/2/09 by noobfun]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Fear, used in the context "God fearing", means 'reverential awe'. To honor, respect, hold in high esteem, be submitted to....

Religion is a man made concept intended to control through fear...

Christianity is intended to be about relationship...with God and with one another.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'm sure God would be much happier if we got back to killing of Native Americans, slaving and segregating the african-Americans, forcing child labor in textile mills, keeping the vote to white property-owning men, and all those other things that we were so proud of during America's "good old days."

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainDude
Christianity is intended to be about relationship...with God and with one another.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

now it is ..to some branches of chritianity ..back then it wasnt

and it doesnt matter in which way you use god fearing ... it was intended to be a country that wouldnt have god on its money god in its pledge, religeous icons in every court and goverment building

didnt have prayers in school or prayers in goverment

and having to declare faith to take a govermental job wa deffinatley a huge no no ...... going to church doent make you qualified for anything except going to church ..... but all these happened that they tried to prevent

so to cry persecution and claim he is trying to de-god america against how it was intended to be(and relate it to some mythical bieng) is clearly a cry of nonsense based on faulty history and a desire to be persecuted just like jesus jews were ...

if its the devils desire to remove religeons power from american goverment .. then it was the devil who first set up the nation the principles and ideals of its inception and god that corrupted every ideal its based upon

he who fails to learn from history is doomed to repeat it, he who fails to learn history accuratley is simply doomed.

[edit on 27/2/09 by noobfun]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Hear! Hear!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
I'm sure God would be much happier if we got back to killing of Native Americans, slaving and segregating the african-Americans, forcing child labor in textile mills, keeping the vote to white property-owning men, and all those other things that we were so proud of during America's "good old days."

I was going to ignore this typical "leftist" garbage, BUT, as many others I have had enough.

The indian nations were overcome to build this nation that has brought more freedom to more billions of humans on this planet than anyone else in history. It was God's will that the pagan tribes be destoyed, just as the 5 cities were destroyed by Joshua.

Get over it, slavery was destroyed in america over 150 years ago. And yes america is still so segregated we have a black prez......please note it was southern "dixiecrates" that kept segregation alive,

And it have been many, many years....like around 100 or more since only property owners could vote.

The good ole days when america was free, free from the tyrany of the criminally insane "progressives" when God's law was taught in classrooms, abortion was considered murder, when the radical "gay" agenda was still in the closet was profoundly better than the insanity in the whitehouse and congress today.

Because america WAS once a God fearing obedient country (on a whole) we had God's blessings. Now we have his curse. That curse is in the whitehouse and congress and has already destroyed this once great nation.

Satan's revenge on the decendants of Israel (lost tribes) in here.

God has removed his blessing from america. For all you criminally insane leftist who feel "warm and fuzzy" with Obamassiah in the whitehouse, the warmth is the fast aproaching fires of hell.............

I pray for Jesus fast return to bring you your "reward".............

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

"Get over it, slavery was destroyed in america over 150 years ago."

Was it really destroyed? No, I don`t believe it was. With the founding of the Federal Reserve, we are ALL now slaves to the system. We are forced to pay taxes and pay interest to a system that wants more and more from everyone. And look at it now, we can now look at our children and grandchildren and tell them, you are now locked into slavery to pay back all of these bailouts our great government has created to keep us under their thumbs till the day we all die.

I cry for the fact, my children and grandchildren will have little money to live on, if any at all. With companies going under, and little or no jobs to be had, what will they have to look forward to? Living like dogs looking for a little food to survive on, while the big boys of corperate America live like kings? Maybe the tables need to be turned on them. Maybe this money system needs to fall apart, making what money the rich have as being worthless. Then they to can understand what we have to go through each and everyday just to survive this garbage they have created. And we are just as guilty as they are. We were raised thinking we need to have the best that there is, and to have it, we used more and more credit to get all of it............., well, the time came to pay it all back, and now where are we? Crying wanting big brother to get us all out of this mess we have created for ourselves.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
The indian nations were overcome to build this nation that has brought more freedom to more billions of humans on this planet than anyone else in history. It was God's will that the pagan tribes be destoyed, just as the 5 cities were destroyed by Joshua.

Really? Well, that's not the God that I know, fella.... No, God is used as a crutch as a way to fulfill the will of the elite, not God..... I suggest you open your eyes.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Really? Well, that's not the God that I know, fella.... No, God is used as a crutch as a way to fulfill the will of the elite, not God..... I suggest you open your eyes.

So who's your god? The God of Abraham sent out Joshua to not just destroy the 5 cities in but to kill every man, woman, child, beast, every living thing. The same God destroyed all mankind except (8) with the flood. The same God, will let 4/5's of mankind destroy itself BEFORE Christ returns.

Perhaps it is you who needs to open thier eyes.......

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Matt 10:34........

So just who is your god?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Certainly not the blood god you apparently worship. My God, the True universal God, is a God of love,forgiveness, compassion and hope. That is not the god you are representing at all.... Of course, most people who participate in organized religion are worshipping Lucifer under the guise of "Jehovah," so it surprises me not that you are sending the message that you are.

That's cool though.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Certainly not the blood god you apparently worship. My God, the True universal God, is a God of love,forgiveness, compassion and hope. That is not the god you are representing at all.... Of course, most people who participate in organized religion are worshipping Lucifer under the guise of "Jehovah," so it surprises me not that you are sending the message that you are.

That's cool though.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

My God, the God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Moses is all loving and compassionate and "just". But he has limits to those who ignore his commandmants.

If you are a "new testament" believer, then please read revelations and see how many are destroyed on this planet before Jesus steps in to stop it...

Those who refuse to DO his commandments, his will, keep his sabbaths, will join satan in the lake of fire. America has fallen away from the truths that founded it. It is being lead head long into the lake.

America ONCE recieved Gods blessings but just as in the exodus have raised a golden calf and many will be destroyed because God has not only lifted his blessings but now has cursed america.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The founding fathers were not against religion. They believed religion was a personal experience that may or may not be shared with others. They most certainly did not believe a governmental force or State should have any influence on the religious experience, hence the Separation of 'State from Church'. In summation they were against religion being a political tool.

FACT:
Nobody is getting out of here alive.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WintersHere
hence the Separation of 'State from Church'. In summation they were against religion being a political tool.

FACT:
Nobody is getting out of here alive.

Please show me the part of the constitution that says "separation of church and state".....there is NO SUCH WORDS in the text anywhere....

This is satan's and the insane lefts great lie...........

Obamassiah's entire reason for being born was to destroy america. In only 60 days he is well on his way..............

The true axis of Evil......Obamaissiah, Queen of the damed Pelosi, and prince of thieves harry Reed...............

Satan's children all...............

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
stop preaching save your land assassinate ossama you must save them all get a rifle and shoot him

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I dont think isreals not guilty of anything though, you cant just give a free pass to them, they have earned their pains by the way they live and treat others. Just like america is getting crapped on right now, we are deceived by liars who trick our kids to go die in falsely initiated wars and they come home poor and broken men and women. Ripe for later submission to a false state which forces itself beyond liberty, into tyranny, what happened last time, oh we got together and formed militias, and took them downtown, took them to school..but then they came right back..jeckyl island..1913.

Theres alwasy a sneeky elitist trying to sneek around because hes/shes a looooahhooosaahhheeeerrr..

peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Why?
As an American I feel that this is a correct assessment of whats going on.

Seems that our leader is even more lousy than Gordon Brown.

Funny how GWB seemed to bad for America yet loved by some at home and hated by the world while BHO seems to be bad for America yet loved by many at home and loved by many around the world.

Seems to me that somebody "patched" the POTUS but the "application" still does the same thing in the end though.

Seems like GWB Version 2.0

top topics

<<   2 >>

join