It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mongolian Death Worm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
Here is an artists representation of the Death Worm and how it strikes.

www.geocities.com...

The image is not showing up so here is the link
www.geocities.com...

[edit on 23-6-2004 by BlackJackal]

Hrm, you guys say it looks like the worm from Tremors, IMHO it looks alot more like the worms from "Dune". Same shape all the way, except that the Dune worms were 30 foot high and like 300 feet long ..

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If one of those things was in my leg or foot I swear that I would dig it out with a spoon if I had too. There is not one chance that is will let that #er hatch. At this point pain would be no factor, it would have come down to a worm in my leg or a huge amount of pain for maybe 15mins of the cutting out, and then slamming a bottle of whisky and passing out.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumptyDumpty
If one of those things was in my leg or foot I swear that I would dig it out with a spoon if I had too. There is not one chance that is will let that #er hatch. At this point pain would be no factor, it would have come down to a worm in my leg or a huge amount of pain for maybe 15mins of the cutting out, and then slamming a bottle of whisky and passing out.

The botle of whisky and passing out thing sounds something nice for any situation

new topics

<< 1   >>

join