It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow Top Bigfoot video - 22/02/2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Additional info: yellowtopsightings.com...

This incredible piece of footage is surely the most amazing record of a sasquatch since the famed Patterson-Gimlin film of 1967! It was recorded last July just outside of Colorado's Rocky Mountain National Park.

Far from incredible and not even close to the same ballgame as the Patterson footage.

Like the typical hoax video the photographer only zooms in after the "Bigfoot" (AKA his buddy in a monkey suit) disappears between the trees...

Before I could grab the video camera, the creature had walked into a small clearing not 50 yards away from me.

The sasquatch was much smaller than I had imagined, 6 1/2 feet tall at most, but perhaps shorter. It had a conical skull and deeply recessed eyes. It's hair was a light-colored brown, with a slight reddish hue. I could clearly see from its genitalia, which was eerily human, that it was a male. The creature made no sound as it sat beneath a tree, and stayed there, nearly motionless.

For almost five minutes (although it seemed far longer than that), I attempted to retrieve the video camera from its case without disturbing the creature. I had successfully opened the zipper, but overzealously pulled on the velcro holding the top of the case shut. The sasquatch looked quickly in my direction, realizing our presence. Knowing my cover was blown, I quickly pulled the camera out of the case and turned it on.

What followed was the action you see in the video.
More

Again the quality is so bad (should we expect more from a YouTube video?) that nothing useful appears in the video. Perhaps if we had access to the/a higher quality video...? But for now - I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hmmm...

yellowtopsightings.com is a promotional website for Yellow Top,
the upcoming short film by Noah Sodano.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Nice video. You should send this to monster hunters. I'm still positive that sasquatch are the ancestor to cro-mag-man. Once we get a corpse, there wont be any "missing" link to show that we evolved. Sorry Darwin. All life evolves, yes, however, humans did not naturally.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm always sleptical about these 60 seconds or less videos. I mean really, who records something like bigfoot, for half a minute then stops filming

[edit on 27-2-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

The quality is terrible, at this point you can't rule out, "guy in an ape suit". Also why is it that the ideos are always 15 seconds long, if I saw a sasquatch I'd run that thing dry and have like 3 hours of me chasing it footage. To me this is false an absolutely rediculous, anyone that saw a sasquatch and didn't react with some sort of genuine excitement seems preety bunk to me but you already stated you thought it was false, so I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Bingo
I think that about answers it, its an ad for a short film.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Watch the video before reading the link, and the first thing that came to my mind was how short the creature seemed.

Has all the makings for a hoax. Short video, can't really make out the creature, and on someone's site who wants to make a movie.

After what happen last with the Georgia boys trying to pull a fast one, and then getting caught. You would think that people would think twice about pulling another bigfoot scam. But all they have is a video. Probably just to stir up some interest for the guys movie. If it was really bigfoot, wouldn't they just look for footprints where the animal just walked? Doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Of course there are plenty of scam Bigfoot videos but plenty of real ones too. Too many people have seen them for them not to exist. I used to not believe in them because no bones have ever been found but after reading about that story at Skinwalker Ranch I believe these creatures come in and out from another dimension. Nothing else makes sense.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Well this one looks like a scam. If you do a quick google search for Noah Sodano, you can go directly to his web site. And if you click on his films the one thing that jumps out at you is his movies that feature a guy dressed up in a giant dog suit. If he found a giant dog suit I am sure he can get his hands on a giant ape suit. Also it looks like he just started a blog. The blog was just recently created and only has one post, the bigfoot video. Looks like he is just creating a buzz about himself.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
nice suit
although i cannot admire it fully due to quality and distance
good laugh!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by testrat
reply to post by Bombeni

Well this one looks like a scam. If you do a quick google search for Noah Sodano, you can go directly to his web site. And if you click on his films the one thing that jumps out at you is his movies that feature a guy dressed up in a giant dog suit. If he found a giant dog suit I am sure he can get his hands on a giant ape suit. Also it looks like he just started a blog. The blog was just recently created and only has one post, the bigfoot video. Looks like he is just creating a buzz about himself.

Yes I believe this one probably IS a hoax, but someone said the fact that he didn't follow after it was a giveaway. I tend to think most people, if they really were up close and personal with a bigfoot would be scared and would not start stalking it. jmho

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm never convinced by any of these videos, they're all the same.

1. Creature is aways walking away at a slow pace, even though half the time they look at the cameraman.

2. Always shot through trees which prevent a good look at it.

3. The 'creature' is always stationary at the start and then starts to move usually a second after filming starts as if someones said "ok go".

Mind you, the Patterson footage goes against the bottom two.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Haha that's funny you're right I hadn't thought of it in just those terms: creature is looking at cameraman half the time, seems to get up and move on cue. Good one.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Viral marketing for the film coming out, pretty sure.

They didn't do too bad of a job though. At least the arms swing like an apes.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The author of the video now says the only explanation he has is that this is a guy in an ape suit with his circumcised "manhood" hanging out.

If you believe his theory then you have to believe some guy in Colorado is roaming the wilderness tricking people into thinking he is a bigfoot.

Wow,I mean wow!

www.yellowtopsightings.com...

top topics

join