It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Researchers Trying to Create Pandemic Avian Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There is some evidence that efforts are underway to enhance the current H5N1 flu to make it even more deadly. Conspiracy buffs will of course be reminded of the so-called "depopulation agenda" theories concerning the NWO. Or perhaps its" simply research gone awry or part of genenral ongoing govt covert bioweapons operations.

Backstory (older article with a number of links)
cryptogon.com...

Recent related news
cryptogon.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
So, they're getting all the city folks with drugs, flouride, and chem-trails, right? Is this their answer for all the rural folks and smart people?

O-315

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

This is disturbing, to say the least! I have been telling my family and friends for two years that H5N1 would be used against us one day. Slowly, as these "mishaps" start adding up, their concerns for my sanity may ease a bit? I believe 100% that this is no accident.

If someone exposed to the mixture had been co-infected with H5N1 and H3N2, the person could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people. That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

This kind of carelessness just cannot happen when working at this critical level? In 2008 Baxter had another "oops" with a contaminated blood thinner drug that caused 19 deaths. Baxter being a MEGA CORP is quick to take chances on cheaper Chinese ingredients despite the risk of public deaths. They pay D.C. for this immunity, like all big corporations, so there's little risk to them while the FDA kneels before their zipper!

Baxter International finds clue that heparin blood-thinner problem originated in China Posted by The Associated Press March 05, 2008 16:12PM

WASHINGTON -- Some of Baxter International's recalled blood thinner heparin contained large amounts of a contaminant that might explain hundreds of serious side effects. And the government said Wednesday it's not clear if what appears to be a fake ingredient got there by accident or was fraud.

The Food and Drug Administration said 19 deaths from allergic-type reactions are now associated with the recalled drug, up from four.

Baxter insisted the contaminant further points suspicion at ingredient suppliers in China, which are under increasing scrutiny after a wave of recalls involving food, drug and toy imports. blog.cleveland.com...

Just another good reason to abolish the federal government! They will keep attacking us, that's for sure.

join