It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora? Over Los Angeles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

I too agree that something else, much more advanced, has probably taken over the arouras role. Something they are covering up good, cause nobody seems to know what it is even though it does some pretty astounding tricks that conventional craft couldn't.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember watching a UFO documentary where an aircraft museum curator, and UFO researcher who said the government refer to him as SOB, said that a friend of his had gone out to Area 51 and had been shown round. He told this guy that there where things out in Area 51 which even Steven Speilberg couldn't have dreamt of! Another said that anything which we know is flying about in our skies, and which is admitted to, is at least fifty to sixty year old technology.
Wouldn't it be fascinating to see what today's technology comprises of?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
hey dudeeeee, this is my first post =]

ermmm I don't believe this contrail thing to be honest, I wish I still had the photo's to prove it but ive since had my computer wiped, I saw these donut on a string contrails walking home from school once and thought "oh wow aurora!" so i followed the contrails with my eyes, and in the distance I could see a commercial airliner in the distance, to my dissapointment i took a picture of the contrails with the intention of using the photo on this website to disprove the contrails but alas, I am lazy! lol

My guesses is that its just the way the trails dissapate, I honestly have no idea why they'd do that because i dont know about that sort of stuff, but I'm just telling you what I saw =]

Sorry I can't provide a picture man, I really am lazy hehe

Cheers!
Alex

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hey dudeeeee, this is my first post =]

ermmm I don't believe this contrail thing to be honest, I wish I still had the photo's to prove it but ive since had my computer wiped, I saw these donut on a string contrails walking home from school once and thought "oh wow aurora!" so i followed the contrails with my eyes, and in the distance I could see a commercial airliner in the distance, to my dissapointment i took a picture of the contrails with the intention of using the photo on this website to disprove the contrails but alas, I am lazy! lol

My guesses is that its just the way the trails dissapate, I honestly have no idea why they'd do that because i dont know about that sort of stuff, but I'm just telling you what I saw =]

Sorry I can't provide a picture man, I really am lazy hehe

Cheers!
Alex

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
no need to show a picture. I've seen the same thing you have. a contrail with the doughnut on a rope thing and have it turn out to be from a commercial liner too. So we come to the same conclusion regarding it I guess. More interesting to me is that other people have seen the exact same thing that I have that we believe to have replaced the aroura.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join