It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay now I need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Early this morning I had a dream that I just could not shake and I have no clue what it means.

The number 3893 is repeated over and over and over again.

It started out I was looking at some sort of (dayplanner, address book folder thing) I think on the front was the number 3893. Then I was flipping through the pages and I came to this page, that looked like a new replacement package of inserts that you would buy at staples or office max etc. That had the celeophane wrapping on it with the packaging insert that had the graphic of what it was etc. and at the top in tiny print wsa 3893 and at the bottom of the insert page in white letters was 3893.

And that number was like beating into my head 3893, 3893, 3893.

It must have been about 4:00 or 4:30am this morning maybe a little later, but I felt I was struggling with this for a good hour. Which for me is really odd, because I know how to "break" dreams and alter the course of my dreams in my sleep.

But this morning was really strange.

Anyone have a clue ????

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Not sure what this means if anything,
But as you say it effected you more so than any other dream, so its best to keep track of it.

Start up a dream log you never know what pattern may emerge,
Also have a search round and see if that number represents anything.. ie plane numbers ect.

Have you had any reoccoring dreams, that now link to this one in anyway..

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Play the daily numbers. 3893

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Make a note of this and do what asala said about keeping a dream log.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anthropology 3893 Maya, Aztec, and Inca
Description An archaeological and ethnological study of the pre-Spanish cultures of Mesoamerica and the Central Andes giving primary emphasis to the Maya of Yucatan, the Aztec of Mexico, and the Inca of Peru.
Prerequisite 1113
Credit Hours 3 Hours
Lessons and Exams 7 lessons, 2 exams

Course Syllabus $25
Book Information Texts: Prehistoric Mesoamerica, revised edition 1991, by Richard E. W. Adams, $38, ISBN: 0-806-12834-8. The Incas, by Nigel Davies, $48, ISBN: 0-870-81360-9.Aztec Warfare, by Ross Hassig, $34, ISBN: 0-806-12773-2. Maya--History and Religion, by J. Eric S. Thompson, $38, ISBN:0-806-12247-1.
Media
N/A

Books/Materials
$183 (includes syllabus) Buy Back Information is Here

Tuition
$300

After doing a number search on Google for the last hour this is all I came up with.

A college book from Ohio, about a subject that I am interested on. But I have never heard of this college. Interesting though that its about Mayan's

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
if you're into the bible see if there is a passage with that number....it might mean something

also play that number for the lottery...i usually play the numbers i dream.

check here for further self analysis:
www.hyperdictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Okay this is odd, Microsoft Excel returns the number 38093 for todays date 4/16/2004.

I dont think this is going to be a good day.

=DATE(2004,4,16)

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe you are dreaming about a Galaxy
"At a distance of 43 million light years away these two galaxies interact in a gravitational tango. The larger galaxy (NGC 3893) displays a myriad of pinkish nebulae. There is also an elliptical galaxy in the lower left of the image."

www.noao.edu...

or some sort of trigger

"More about trigger 3893"

cossc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Lots of other stuff.

How did you put 3893 into Excel?

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
hmmm....this seems abit to weird now, be sure to keep make logs about your dreams. Something might become clearly over the next few days.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yea I saw that on NGC 3893 and I have no clue what NASA is talking about with that BATSE Trigger 3893 for Light Curves. But to me it looks like they registedered some type of "solar/cosmic" event because there is azimuth and inclinenation data, timing and periods

To get the numerical out put of any date use the formula

=DATE(year, month, day) ie =date(2004,4,16) and set the cell format to number

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
On this site www.studybibleforum.com...

number 3893 points to 1 Cor 3:3 for you are still fleshly. For since there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly, and are you not walking like mere men?

Just something I picked up through google.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
3893 1 Cor 2:10 For to us God revealed them through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things, even the depths of God.

Actually from that site this is what 3893 points to

www.studybibleforum.com...

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by robertfenix]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
But thank you for providing the link. Interesting that 3893 has to do with the "spirit" searching, even searching for the depth's of GOD. Which is something that I am currently facinated and overwhelmed by even through sadness of the realization of death.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Also 3/8/93, someone's b-day, anniversary, deaths Look up stuff in the microfiche on this date for your local area.

The most interesting thing I found was this:
www.defenselink.mil...
And it was boring.

top topics

join