It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesbian Banned From Xbox Live

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Xbox Live is the last place you should look for decency. Everyone talks crap to everyone, even yours truly. I have heard people use the 'N' word countless times while playing games. But in their profile or bio it doesn't say: "Oh by the way I am a current member of the KKK." Although who would take anything seriously on there. I used to have "My name is John Rambo... and I am going to defeat your entire military with a single Army knife." Doesn't mean I was for real.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ive gotta say that if they banned her for that then they should ban most of the people on there cos like some have said the constant barrage of racist banter & four letter abuse is far worse than what she did.
Also a fair percentage of that comes from the under 13 yr olds - playing games that are rated above there age etc.

But you know they wont due to $$$$$$$

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
seems almost certain that there's more to this story than meets the eye. betcha she didn't keep her cool either in the face of whatever it was that was really happening to her. in other words, hope they follow up this story once they read the logs .

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yeah this is what blew my mind.

This girl as far as I can tell merely put the word "lesbian" in her profile and was banned for it. She was not, apparently, going into games and saying "Hi, I'm a lesbian!"

From what I've seen on XBOX Live, the conversation usually consists of various slurs, obscenities, insults, etc...

So I'm not sure what the people at MSFT are smoking

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join