It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Britain really owns America..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ok, Im one of those people that believes that Western financial & political power has its root in British banks. The US is simply an enterprise of Britain.

Ive seen a number of documentaries that support the claim that although the US won independence from King George during the war of Independence, Britain sunk its claws back into America shortly after by installing the Fed and controlling its money.

But something has always bothered me with this belief.

That is - if the western financial system really does have its roots in the British banking system, why didnt the US immediately jump into WWII and back Britain, particularly when you consider Britain itself was in danger of being overrun by Germany? Why werent the controlling financial interests able to force America into the war?

Can anyone answer this question with factual evidence or proof?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Nonchalant]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I've no factual evidence or proof, but I reckon it's all been planned out to happen just as it has done. But don't worry, the tower will tumble.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Actually, yes. I don't agree with your standpoint that America is ruled by Britain, but I don't have to for this topic.

German, British and American Big business were in bed together. They started these wars and perpetuated the cycle of income. As factual evidence to back that up, look up Prescott Bush. Grand daddy of George W. and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
The US is simply an enterprise of Britain.

Well, that would explain George H.W. Bush getting down on his knees before the Queen of England.

Could you imagine the Queen bowing down before Obama?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Because War = Profit and they were financing both sides.

America is not ruled by Britain. It's ruled by The City. Britain is also ruled by The City or The Crown. This is a small area of central London that holds the top financial institututions. It's said that this area operates almost like it's own country.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I would have to say the French have quite a pull as well Also Israel has always had a big influence over Britian and France, they all got together hundreds of years ago and decided to set up 2 giants that will consume, lead then ultimately fall, I give you America And Australia.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The Royal family is German and surely a lot of the banking elite are german too, at least in their roots. Would that not mean that Germany owns America, or maybe owns America by British proxy.

Of course who ever has power over currency dominates the country.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Once over I would have dismissed any suggestion that Britain 'controlled' the US in any shape or form as complete and utter nonsense.
But after reading some of the evidence supplied in other threads here on ATS well, I'm not so sure.

The activities of Prescott Bush, The Bilderberg Group, the Rothschild's, Vanderbilts, et al lead me to suspect that there maybe more than an element of truth in it.

I now believe that there is a distinct possibility that there is a group of families / bloodlines who have been trying to manipulate world events, for quite some time now, for their own purpose / design.
It is more than possible that these families are centred around The City Of London's financial banking system.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even if the conspiracy is not as far reaching and influential as some NWO believers think, it is undeniable that there was a 'cabal' who exploited WW2 for their own financial gain and who played both sides evenly.

The British government was paying for this for years with the last payment of £42.5 million in December 2006.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
UK does own USA heres what i think:

UK/USA special relationship is
USA is the face of the UK.
USA enforces policies of the UK and takes the blame for the action.
USA early takes action on its own and when it does they have the support of the UK.
Vietnam the exception we all know what happened there (maybe the USA thought they didn't need UK and could go alone)

The UK was hated around the world because of its empire and needed away to keep control and improve its image.
both world wars made it look like the UK is weak and no longer has a empire. yet was never invaded and soon defeated Germany
when they became areal threat and was on the door step of the UK.

Today UK still controls the Commonwealth.
The UK is a major player in Europe (notice how UK is outside of the EU yet has a say in all its policies)
UK is a veto holding country in the UN and can block anything that goes against its interests.

Just to get people thinking even more

Afghanistan just before 9/11 was the worlds 1st Islamic republic using sharia law in modern times.
Yugoslavia was used to test the power of the Russians after the cold war.
Iraq was used as a warning to other leaders to hand over power or face removal.

Yes lots of people will disagree but really think about it i could go on all night.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
There is an interest thread, I'll dig it up - which we found evidence to highlight British legislation effecting United States issues. None of us at abovetopsecret could explain it. So surreal.

We tried our best not to adhere to wild conspiracies, but the evidence was stimulating.

America still a British colony

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
UK does own USA heres what i think:

UK/USA special relationship is
USA is the face of the UK.
USA enforces policies of the UK and takes the blame for the action.
USA never takes action on its own and when it does they have the support of the UK.
Vietnam the exception we all know what happened there (maybe the USA thought they didn't need UK and could go alone)

The UK was hated around the world because of its empire and needed away to keep control and improve its image.
both world wars made it look like the UK is weak and no longer has a empire. yet was never invaded and soon defeated Germany
when they became areal threat and was on the door step of the UK.

Today UK still controls the Commonwealth.
The UK is a major player in Europe (notice how UK is outside of the EU yet has a say in all its policies)
UK is a veto holding country in the UN and can block anything that goes against its interests.

Just to get people thinking even more

Afghanistan just before 9/11 was the worlds 1st Islamic republic using sharia law in modern times.
Yugoslavia was used to test the power of the Russians after the cold war.
Iraq was used as a warning to other leaders to hand over power or face removal.

Yes lots of people will disagree but really think about it i could go on all night.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by godsavethequeen]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by godsavethequeen]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Ok, Im one of those people that believes that Western financial & political power has its root in British banks. The US is simply an enterprise of Britain.

Ive seen a number of documentaries that support the claim that although the US won independence from King George during the war of Independence, Britain sunk its claws back into America shortly after by installing the Fed and controlling its money.

But something has always bothered me with this belief.

That is - if the western financial system really does have its roots in the British banking system, why didnt the US immediately jump into WWII and back Britain, particularly when you consider Britain itself was in danger of being overrun by Germany? Why werent the controlling financial interests able to force America into the war?

Can anyone answer this question with factual evidence or proof?

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Nonchalant]

I have one question for you? Does Power serve a country or does a country serve power?

Think of the World Wars as Business Mergers. The leaders just shake hands and sign each other's annuals.

"G-dub", I hope you have a bitchen summer.
After you get your learners permit we should go out knocking over mail boxes like we used too....if Laura will let you out.....lol...Anyways, I LOVE YOU....your cousin,
Tony Blair

p.s. great job on the terrorist shtick...it fully worked....peace

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

That thread started before I joined ATS but I do remember contributing at some point. I seem to recall it got a tadge heated but there are some gems in there.
Certainly was a good thread to cut my teeth in so to speak.

Still not sure the term 'British' is correct here when it is agreed that it is an amalgam of British / Swiss / German bankers etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Probably because it was planned to happen as it did as someone said, and that Britain was never really in any great danger.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Just found this site with interesting info:

What is the British Crown?

The quotes of a man called Michael Edwards are expecially interesting:

“Americans were fooled into believing that the legal Crown Colonies comprising New England were independent nation states, but they never were nor are today. They were and still are Colonies of the CrownTemple, through letters patent and charters, who have no legal authority to be independent from the rule and order of the CrownTemple. A legal state is a CrownTemple Colony.”

“Neither the American people nor the Queen of Britain own America. The CrownTemple owns America through the deception of those who have sworn their allegiance by oath to the Middle Temple Bar. The Crown Bankers and their Middle Templar Attorneys rule America through unlawful contracts, unlawful Taxes, and contract documents of false equity through debt deceit, all strictly enforced by their completely unlawful, but’ legal’, orders, rules and codes of the Crown Temple Courts, or so called ‘Judiciary’ in America. This is because the CrownTemple holds the land titles and estate deeds to all of North America.”

The author however doesn't say who this man is, where or when he said this. His name is a common one so google's not helping.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Still not sure the term 'British' is correct here when it is agreed that it is an amalgam of British / Swiss / German bankers etc.

I agree. The use of 'British' in this context is meaningless. I wonder whether there's an element of laziness, ignorance or perhaps even xenophobia involved. Britain is a union of more than one country - are all the countries involved? Just England? London or the City of London? Is everyone involved in the City of London conspiracy English or even British?

My interest in conspiracies aren't limited to conspiracies themselves, but also as to why people might believe in them. That's not to say that conspiracies aren't necessarily 'real', just why some have more currency than others.

From that view point, I think it's significant that the idea that 'Brits own America' really gathered momentum at a time when America's reputation across the world was at its lowest. It's hard for me not to see at least an element of 'it wasn't us, it was the older boy who did it. It's not our fault!' in its perpetuation.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The history of the United States is one of lies, slight of hand and a play on words. before TV it took news weeks even months to reach everyone.
during this period of time lots of UnAmerican stuff was done under the guisse it would be months before we hear anything and by then its too late to change it. -- now we are able to communicate with a blink of an eye ...
these laws and stuff coming out of washington is just the same ole stick it to the citizens ... only now they dont care what we think or do... because they have their British Spy Agencies keeping track of the threats and insuring those threats are managible... now if you really want to get down to owns who. my research says.... Isreal is higher on the pecking list than Americans... which I find strange.... yet, I can show you time and time again - where this truth has risen to public awareness.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Wow thats some amount of information hoth has presented
I need to wade my way through all that.Cheers for posting the link.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
Actually, yes. I don't agree with your standpoint that America is ruled by Britain, but I don't have to for this topic.

I dont so much mean 'ruled' but more 'controlled'. And I mean that in a 'behind the scenes' sense. IMO I dont think too many Americans would take to kindly to knowing the truth about where their controlling interests lie and in fact I have read and seen videos on this topic that claim America was controlled by stealth and infiltration by taking control of their money system so as not to reveal what was really going on to the public.

And in using the word 'Britain' I really was referring to the Crown, not the UK as a whole.

For those that believe America is truly independent ask yourself this: Why do you have a President? Companies and Enterprises have Presidents. Sovereign countries have Prime Ministers.

Some great responses here though

top topics

join