It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Banks We Trust? Only To Rip off the Taxpayer! Outrageous!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Another bank that took taxpayer dollars is caught throwing lavish extravaganza parties. When will enough be enough!

Watch the VIDEO here:Banks rip taxpayers off with Bailout Baloney

Chicago's Northern Trust Bank, which received $1.6 billion in federal bailout money, spent millions of dollars last week hosting a series of lavish parties and concerts in Los Angeles.

Read more here:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by burntheships]

[edit on 26-2-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This is disgusting. Where are these peoples morals? Do they even have any?

I don't understand how anybody can still believe that the government has the peoples best interests at heart.

In California there is 1,300 foreclosures every business day, in January there was 9,000 jobs lost every day worldwide, there are states that can't even afford to pay welfare (to the people who gave the states the money first-off) and yet the federal government gives out billions to these morons who don't even effin need it.

I have lost any and all faith I once had in this world and take comfort only from the fact that the dimwits who believe they run the world will self-destruct, probably in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
This is disgusting. Where are these peoples morals? Do they even have any?

I could not agree more! Disgusting! I am not a big HuffPo fan, but they are doing an expose on Banks that are using bail out funds and are welcoming whistle blowers! That is an excellent idea!

Here is the link:

Blow The Whistle

new topics

join