It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Drenched in blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
In a new Republican funded on-line video game Bush is shown shooting and killing terrorists invading the white house. The Ap reports:

"The ad sponsored by the Republican National Committee is shown at various times above and below the game called ``Bush Shoot-Out: Starring President Bush and Condoleezza Rice,'' one of several free video games offered on the Web site Miniclip.com. "
cnn.netscape.cnn.com.../ff/story/0001%2F20040416%2F0109883650.htm&sc=1131

To play the game go here: www.miniclip.com...

[Edited on 16-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
First, I think that saying the game is "funded" by the republicans is a stretch, the ad is/was on the site and no doubt the revenue goes to the site - but to say that the game itself is funded is simply an example of your spin.

Also, the game is damn fun !
Condi rocks with those 2 uzis!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
bin Laden and Saddam are covered in blood. George W's blood is the result of 8 years of faulty intelligence and a laxed presidential administration.

Be easy, mang... May you one day see the light.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
bin Laden and Saddam are covered in blood. George W's blood is the result of 8 years of faulty intelligence and a laxed presidential administration.

Be easy, mang... May you one day see the light.

I hate to break it to you, but Bush I and Clinton are one in the same. In english: Business partners.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I just made the first 2 levels. I guess Condi is in the 3rd level. "We got'em! We got 'em all!" ....so said Bush about WMDs.

I shot a LOT of terrorists tonight!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Fun game, my first time through the 3 levels I got a score around 267,000 something or so. The president gets to shoot down helicopters at the last part. I like the autoduck features, just point and shoot with the mouse.

new topics

top topics

join