It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's Cult of Personality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Try talking to any teenager or adolescent about why they like Barack Hussein Obama. Notice any intelligent responses? I sure haven't. They all seem to be talking about how Obama is so cool and will bring change when they have absolutely no idea what he is talking about. He is exploiting the sad state of American education to form a cult of personality that with his charisma, cultivated media appearances, and "big, smart sounding words" is sure to attract the stupid, faux-intellectual liberals and children into supporting his rule. Eventually, with all of the free thinkers in concentration camps, named something euphemistic by Obama of course, everyone will be too brainwashed to do anything to fight back. Soon Obama will remove the eight term limit on the presidency, then members of congress that do not agree with Obama will meet with "accidents" and will never be seen again. Finally, Congress will be all but gone with Obama claiming that, "In order to make real progress on the world, leadership must be conferred to one individual and that individual is me." Obama will rewrite the Pledge of Allegiance, so that instead of swearing loyalty to America, you swear it to Obama. With the mind controlled masses, Fuhrer Obama will invade small South American countries, claiming that the American presence there is to stabilize and reduce crime there, instead of the imperialism it actually is. At that point there is only one hope, the UN stepping in and doing what it was created to do, to stop a new Nazi Germany from forming. Hopefully they can stop it, but Obama might just keep on going and threaten going nuclear on anyone who gets in the way. We, the people have to stop this from happening and make sure that no one else falls for Barack Hussein Obama's Hitler-esque scheme and false dreams. Thank you for bearing through that rant, and now discuss.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
People who actually like the president... oh dear god have mercy.. quick lets do something to make them not like him and cause everyone grief , because if they like him too much thats a bad thing... right?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
theres only one fault i find with obama:

when i was 13 or 14 and the clinton / lewinsky thing happened i was at that immature age where me and me peers could have a good laugh a bout it

when i was 18, me and my peers were in college and at that age we could have a good laugh about how much of an absolute clown he was

thru growing up i've always been able to laugh at the POTUS

but obama....

damn obama, grow a mullet or something you're too serious

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
cough cough.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rorschach51

Barack Obama is an Illuminati agent. His campaign paid $100's of millions to Hollywood celebrities and leftist "community leaders" to trickle down the message. If you can get people to like McDonald's food you can get them to like anything

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I hear ya man, pelosi the other night was doing everything she could to keep from nailing him right there on the podium. the way that the liberals talk about him is as if he has decended from the heavens, stoped by harvard and columbia for a bit, then came to rescue us poor americans from the liberty and freedom that we have strived so hard to get and preserve for the last 233 years. I heard him speak once in person and was absolutly terrified at the prospect of him being president since he spoke for 25 minutes or so and didnt say a god dammed thing. all rhetoric no substance, if it had been 80 years earlier i could have sworn i was watching hitler speak in berlin. to tell you the truth i dont think the democrats had any idea as to what they were doing when they voted for this guy, i think a lot of people are kinda sad to have to admit they voted for him and think they did a huge mistake.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I asked someone why he voted for Obama, and all he said was, "Change man, change." I'm starting to believe that Obama Hope portrait has a hidden subliminal message in it. He actually said the new spending bill didn't have a single earmark, and people bought it. I'm starting to think some don't even care what he says, just how he says it.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Exactly, most people who buy into Obama do not care about what he actually saying and its meaning, its more like "OMG ITZ OBAMA AND CUZ HEZ BLACK HEZ RIGHT AND IF YOU SAY HEZ WRONG UR A RACZIST." It seem that if you try and criticize him on anything some Obama Youth Member will pull the race card and say everything he does is revolutionary.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
www.youtube.com...
cough cough.

I used to listen to that in the bars and stuff..he he....he...

Actually the lyrics in the song carry a very good meaning.

Basically it's all in one line.

You have to set you free................

Now if more would listen to that, instead of thing that someone will do that for them, we would be able to get a govt. under control.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

It's the morning sun rising in the east, which comes straight out of Freemasonry

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Obama bases his whole presidency on change and hope but everyone knows..."He that lives upon hope will die fasting" - Benjamin Franklin or do they??

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
thanks alot!

Now I've got this stupid tune stuck in my head!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rorschach51

maybe they can't express themselves appropriately after 8 years of no child left behind. How about actually making the rich pay for bringing pride back to america. The rich are typically the ones yelling patriotism and how great a country we are all the while hiding their money in out of country banks.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
www.youtube.com...
cough cough.

Hey - I'm not much of a rocker... (any more) -
but this is pretty good stuff -
and um... pretty damn right on.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by spinkyboo]

new topics

top topics

join