It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Chaos and The pending Ascendency of Consciousness

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I'm sorry but stuff like that just smacks me in the face. I think your message was a positive one but you must be careful not to shoot yourself in the foot. There will always be A-holes like me out there who will spot a contradiction from a hundred yards away.

Star and flag though for a great message. No offence intended.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Well, I do appreciate it. It was not even a couple of seconds after my reply that I said, "Wait!! He's right!!"
Thanks, again.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Bah, lol, you know you can't say anything with words at all without lying. Every word is a lie. Not a single one accurately represents what it points to, and many words refer to things that don't even really exist.

Think of the old Zen koan. A master points at a stick, he says, "What do you call this? If you call it a stick, you deny its true reality, but if you don't, you ignore the fact."

Trying to say anything about reality in the first place is already shooting yourself in the foot, and the deeper you go the more unavoidable it becomes to contradict yourself in words. That's why all the people who know so much better than all of us don't say a damned thing. They just sit and look at you quietly, and maybe ring a bell.

Now someone can tell me that's just because all I say is already bull anyway. Maybe so.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Well, that's certainly true. That is why it is so hard to talk about anything of significance. Language, no matter the form, isn't really conducive to disseminating lofty thoughts or ideas.

I'm a Gemini. The motto of a Gemini is "My thoughts have wings." So, it's especially hard for a Gemini to impart their ideas, knowledge, et cetera.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The seven spirits of God as the seven rays of consciousness, are identified as the seven prismatic colors, with white and black being the opposite poles wherein that evolved in the seven are made One. In the white and the black will be found the mystery of evil, matter, death and hell. This mystery is never revealed except at the ends of Great Cycles and then only in those who being centers of Involution are servants of God in revealing the truths of being, not as ideas of mind alone but ultimately as the resurrected, spiritual organism of being.
Source

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think this thread is very relevant for the current time. There is turmoil within the very fabric of society. The social safety net is beginning to crumble as well as many of society's institutions. I think a message of hope is needed more now than ever.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
We will be like diamonds in the rough.
edit on 26-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join