It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some people are simply sick!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I was designing an invite for my friends 21st a few days ago, so I was on google image finder looking for some funny tasteful pictures of sheep. Sheep because my friend is known for making sheep jokes, so I thought it would be appropriate.

Anyway, the image finder put up a thumbnail of a picture of a man riding a motorcycle with a sheep on it. Thought this could be a possibilty so I clicked it. When the picture loaded at first I wasn't quite sure what I was looking at. There was a message on the picture along the lines of "I'm stealing this bandwidth, I'm such a jerk." Then the picture registered in my brain.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! This image disturbed me for a days. I have seen some nasty things before but this was just wrong, the pinical of human depravity.

There's no way I'm going to describe the photo in detail but I'll give you a rough idea.

Perhaps this person had a bad curry a few hours earlier and decided to have it all over again while making a rank mess of it while having some sick lunatic photo graph it.

I'm mean the image I was suppose to get is something kids would have access to. I wonder how many children have seen this image and said, "mummy, whats this person doing?".

I just don't understand who would participate in such a photo, or take the photo, or even release it on the net. It makes me sad, there parents must be so proud.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Got a link or something?

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Seriously, I think if I supplied a link the moderators would remove it. Plus you don't want to see it. It's not like seeing some gruesome gun shot wound or some guy being ripped in half with a log saw.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
U2U. I don't get grossed out really.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Some people are simply sick!

Welcome to the internet
Giving the right of expression to any freak moron retarded since 1970.

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
alksh;dfhl;kDFk;slhfalhk OH MY GOD! IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!! I just found that picture and...god D@$ I think I'm really gonna puke. Jesus christ that's the most...this guy should be shot. This is unlike anything I have ever seen. Dear God don't look for this... All it is is under google images...funny sheep pictures..but seriously. You...I can't even...words can't describe this. It's nothing sexual either..ugh god d!$@ I'm never gonna...was that a man or a woman?? I"m not going back to look either.....

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
F!#$$IN SH@$@ MOTHER F@#$ AHHHH. My god I don't even know how to vent this extreme feeling of disgust... You know what, I hope the world gets nuked. This guy totaly deserves it.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Your reaction about summed up my feelings towards it Herman.

Everybody else don't make the same mistake that poor Herman made. Don't let curiosity get the better of you, DO NOT look for the image.

IT'S NASTY!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Why do you have to bold face my name? ugh, I think that picture is different than what I though.. My friend had seen it, and although I clicked away in a matter of miliseconds, he was actually looking at it and analysing it!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
lol...

I guess I've become immune to that crap, so use to seeing the sickness that it no longer affects me when I see it...

tubgirl made me ill when I first saw it... but I guess the past makes you more... more....?

Don't get me wrong it's some sick #, but in 04 on the net nothing really suprises me...
Perhaps if it was 96/97 I'd be in shock...

*remembers the pipeline usa days*

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Why do you have to bold face my name?

I usaully bold a members name when I use them in a post, it makes it easier for that particular member to spot. Instead of having to read all the post in a thread some people just scan, so if I bold a members name they'll pick it up easier when scanning. I didn't mean anything by it, just something I do.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Very gross.

Maybe we should train monkeys to do this and just gross out the terrorists forcing them to give up.

Either that or bombard them with Air Supply.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I may just be pretty emotionless and posiibly desensitized by games/movies/tv/internet but the sheep and bike wasn't that sick. I'd be more worried about how on the first page of image search results for sheep you get
Sheep Cartoon

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Could someone u2u me a link? Been looking under "FUNNY SHEEP PICTURES" on google image search, and nada.

Ive probably seen worse

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I must be looking at the wrong picture. I haven't found anything all that disturbing. Maybe I am immune to it or something.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You have to click on the sheep and motorcycle. Then it brings you to a site. Click on the little sheep and motercycle picture again. I don't really want to post the link cause it'll gross people out. There is a hint to it in someone earlier post though.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Dude... Trust me don't even think about looking for this. I need a drink or 2 or 10 after that:w:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
You have to click on the sheep and motorcycle. Then it brings you to a site. Click on the little sheep and motercycle picture again. I don't really want to post the link cause it'll gross people out. There is a hint to it in someone earlier post though.

Hmm.....I still can't find it. Odd...

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If anyone finds this, please u2u me the link. Cant for the life of me find it on google image search under "funny sheep pictures"...

Maybe we should start a "TERRIBLE PHOTO" club hehe

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shidge.
If anyone finds this, please u2u me the link. Cant for the life of me find it on google image search under "funny sheep pictures"...

Same here, I can't find it at all. Dammit, I want to see something gross!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join