It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW- UFO Hunters - Feb. 25, 2009 - Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
Would it be possible for someone to tape the show and link to ATS , we poor souls in Canada dont get this show, It'll air in Canada in about 6 months. Thanks if possible

well, you might be disappointed..i haven't seen that show yet, but experience from their other shows lends me to believe it'll go something like this:

serious and mysterious music throughout...a great deal of showtime will be about all the "secret missions" from decades ago, history how it was formed, throw in 5 to 10 minutes on the atomic testing done nearby, uncollaberated witness testimony from people that might or might not have worked there, shots of the "beware sign", a few minutes time on top of peekaboo peak, possible clues to actual proof of UFO's that that are quickly gone over, but, are never followed up on...ending with alot of couda, wouda, shouda's and speculations.

thank you..that'll be ten cents please
[edit on 27-2-2009 by jimmyx]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I've sent numerous letters addressed to the installation commander asking for permission to tour Area 51 but have had no replys, for a base that is supposedly no longer in use they sure are still keeping it secret!!!!

Hell you can drive right out on to the Tarmack at the now abandonned Alameda Naval Air Base and numerous other bases why not Area 51????

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just watched the show , it was totally better than i expected! Sooo good
Thanks for letting me know about it all.

-nasacarl

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If one believes Bob Lazar and John Lear, this will be a good episode. If one wants to actually learn something new, this is the same old stuff. The video of the hanger and base is the only thing new, and it looks like any flight line of all the Air Force bases I have been assigned to. Nothing really stands out, just like the episode.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2691d892340.jpg[/atsimg]
The image above is from google maps. Date is 2009. The photo shows a hangar in construction. According to the latest show of UFO hunters, i clearly saw the construction of that hangar was finished. I wonder if this picture is from 2009 or 2008, makes me wonder...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Replay on now.

I *love* this episode!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
They redeem themselves with a much better episode on triangle UFOs. They made an exact model of one of the small gold planes found in the ruins. The model was made of styrofoam and did glide down to the ground. The interesting part was it landed with its nose up in the air just like the shuttle. That raised the question of the ancient Americans knowing about aerodynamics. Many still say those objects found were birds, insects or flying fish. They look too much like planes and jets to me.

Bill did go off on a tangent with his time travel reference, but that will probably be another show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join