It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW- UFO Hunters - Feb. 25, 2009 - Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
*Reminder - new episode of UFO Hunters on tonight/History Channel:

Area 51 Revealed
NEW

The team heads to Area 51, the epicenter of UFO and military conspiracy theories, to visit new vantage points, talk with former employees and search the skies above America's most top secret facility.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'll be watching it!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thanks for that. I love that show, some people make comments about the show that are less than flattering, but I really like that show. I just think it deserves to be on longer, so that more in-depth anaylsis can be done, as well as more engaging interviews.

Like the Alan Godfrey case, I wish they took a few episdoes to really look into that one and all the strange events that surrounded it. I do recall him being on one of the shows, but just doing a program or two on him would be great.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My only issue with the program is that they recap too much. As far as an Area 51 show is concerned-great, however, I believe you would need to do a couple diffrent shows on the same subject. There is far too much to get in an hour.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Would it be possible for someone to tape the show and link to ATS , we poor souls in Canada dont get this show, It'll air in Canada in about 6 months. Thanks if possible

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by branty

If you wish, send me U2U message and i'll give you instructions on where to find and download those tv shows...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
UFO hunters is great, I love the way in most cases they address the classic debunkers excuse and totally destroy them at least on the shows I've watched. They tackle it as methodically as possible given the evidence and at least try to give a sensible approach to getting to the bottom of these events. The last one I saw was about GIANT Ufos and the pilot's who saw those 2 saucers over the English channel was very compelling, as well as the french airline crew who witnessed a giant saucer go right underneath them and vanish. It leaves very little room for it being anything else but what it looks like..Alien spacecraft.
DAMN........................!!!!!!!

[edit on 25-2-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

So far it has been an above average season. There were a few episodes that were terrible (the Phoenix Lights one comes to mind), but overall they did a good job of gathering eyewitness accounts and trying to get evidence.

I thought last week's episode was weak, and am afraid this one may be a weak one too. It is the season finale, so I hope it is better than described. (Area 51 has been done to death.)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sure, some of the cases are extremely hard to tackle like Area 51, what are they gonna do walk in? Nope. And theres only accounts of what may be happening inside which can just suggest at any possible UFO link but yea, not expecting them to be able to pull a rabbit outta the hat on that one.

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

So far it has been an above average season. There were a few episodes that were terrible (the Phoenix Lights one comes to mind), but overall they did a good job of gathering eyewitness accounts and trying to get evidence.

I thought last week's episode was weak, and am afraid this one may be a weak one too. It is the season finale, so I hope it is better than described. (Area 51 has been done to death.)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
someone MUST post a link to this later for us UKers who have not even got ufo hunters season 1 yet!

Thank the lord for the internet

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zeetroyman

you an find some of the earlier episodes on youtube atm

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
cheers branty, but im talking about some nice quality linkage.

So far ive managed to get most of them im HD format. youtube is sooo 2007

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
there's a torrent of possibilities out there, you just have to use your eyes!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"The Phoenix Lights" episode was alright, nothing new. But the case 1997 case is fascinating period because of the multiple videos, hundreds of witnesses and their former governor Fyfe Symington admitting ten years later that he too saw the hovering, massive object that clearly was not dropped flares as purported by officials.

I don't expect much from this Area 51 episode because there's no access to it, especially since further surrounding land was annexed years back.

I'd like to see any kind of Bob Lazar follow up, former worker accounts and/or video of strange test flights...although, this base supposedly has moved to facilities in Colorado and Utah presently.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I can't imagine this show will be anything other than a lot of jibber-jabber, with some people telling vague stories, a few seconds of mildly interesting IR footage, and basically concluding with none of us knowing any more about the place than we did before the show started.

I'm not Nostradamus, but that it my prediction.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ufo hunters is a really great show , i hope it doesn't get cut off the air. Sure the old guy in the ufo hat is a little too intense for the general public , but we need guys like him! =)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb5b672e1ca.png[/atsimg]

Haha , anyone see that episode where he called that guy a hybrid?

I found that funny for some reason

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Full length, quality videos of many episodes can be watched on the History Channel website.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
John Lear is gonna be on this episode.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Besides the hi-definition exterior shots, there was one other thing interesting about this episode: The '89 video clip of Lazar taping John Lear at night.

Lear on video says that they just witnessed a UFO being test flown for 8 minutes earliar. The clip is of their giddy rapport.

So, they have or had video footage of this occurence because they didn't carry a camera up there to shoot themselves hanging out. Makes you wonder where that video is today?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Maybe you people can help me with my problem with the ATS site. No matter what I do I can never navigate on this site. I hit the back button and nothing happens. I have tried another computer and the same thing happens. I e-mailed ATS about this and got no response. Sorry to post this on here but I watch UFO Hunters and thought you people could help. 95% of the time this site simply will not work. It's been like this for almost 8 months now. At first I thought it was my computer but I tried one in another town and the site still won't work right. I hope to solve this problem because I love this site. ANY HELP would be appreciated! Many THANKS!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join