It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. salmonella outbreak count hits 666 people sickened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

U.S. salmonella outbreak count hits 666 people sickened

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – An outbreak of salmonella food poisoning traced to peanut products has sickened 666 people and is continuing despite one of the biggest food recalls in U.S. history, health officials said on Tuesday.

But the outbreak of salmonella is still only linked to nine deaths, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a statement.

"To date, 19 clusters of infections in five states have been reported in schools and other institutions, such as long-term care facilities and hospitals. King Nut brand peanut butter was present in all facilities," the CDC said in a statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I find it funny in a creepy kind of way that Reuters posted this article at the 666 mark of sickened people.

It struck me as some sort of subliminal message maybe or something of that nature. Tell us your thoughts on this 666 sickened people story and see if I am the only one reading between those lines.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
by the way, the number of the beast is

not 666.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The number 666, is a common recurring number.
Like 333.
It comes up in many number systems.
The Original number of the beast, was not 666, it was 616.
It was nothing to do with number systems, it was simply a secret code they used to refer to a person.
They had codes for all types of people so they didn't get persecuted.
It is a fairy tale to say the least, that that number is associated with Satan or whatever they call it next month.
This number was used to refer to a Roman Emperor specifically.

Now back to the salmonella problem.
Peanut products, long have been associated with salmonella, strangely enough.
There has been major outbreaks in most country's of the world in the past.
And most of the bad ones were related to peanuts.
They seem to in mass quantities, attract this bacterium easily when not enough preservative is used and preparation is careless.
I guess its a risk eating peanut butter these days.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If it had been 665 or 667 then it would have been less of a headline.

Nothing to see here, no conspiracy, just the media doing its job.

Thankyou.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
To make my stance a bit more lucid I understand the history and meaning of 666.

I am stating that it is being used as a subliminal trigger. It is being used in this article because of the common belief in the meaning of that number.

People mis-use the word "nirvana" and most of the masses have no idea it actually means to be free of want. To not have any wants and desires in the physical world.

It is all about what the common man believes not the actual meaning.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i personaly believe this whole outbreak was "allowed" deliberately as part of a scheme to slowly and plausably deniably depopulate. As well as lend blood to the magic I believe is being cast by desperately evil souls. We see ritual murder in europe by sadists. Its not so far fetched to think a group of uber wealthy elitists are using some form of alchemy or wizardry as funny as that sounds, to manipulate IONS and sound waves which travel around the world and affect everyone. Another reason i find money to be the easiest carrier of spellcraft IMHO. 9-11 was a ritual for a new age of deception, lies and power hungry losers to rise. THis is a function of that and it is sick how they (big corporations) have embedded themselves as trustworthy in society, then they appearently show their true colors when economies start tanking and their prissy lifestyles are threatened a bit.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ha,Ha,Ha.
I had a charge of $6.66 in a store and the cashier looked up with a worried face and ask me if I would like to add something else to the order so the # would change.

"It's only a number" I said "I don't think It will be detrimental to my life"

She just looked confused after I said that. I don't think she knew what the word "detrimental" meant, let alone the #666.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

She just looked confused after I said that. I don't think she knew what the word "detrimental" meant, let alone the #666.

My point exactly. This is not for the minority that understand the finer workings of the mind, body and soul. It is for the masses that do not understand and are guided by the media and not the inner self.

The minority will not have an impact on the collective conscience but the majority will have a deep impact on the collective. Hell I am so far ahead of the game most people that post here that think they know the score I have to get my mind to go a few steps into the box so I can communicate with them inside of that box they have created for themselves.

It gets kind of lonely when one is so far outside of the "box".

P.S. I too often will assume others think like I do and can catch the subtleties and are able to read between the lines of what I am stating.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by LoneGunMan]

new topics

top topics

join