It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USO Research

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

When you say ultra low frequencies do you mean Infrasound ? As in the frequencies that elephants use to communicate over very long distances with and physiotherapists use to assist in the healing of soft tissue injuries ?

How would this help in detecting objects ? or is it the communication frequency that it would detect ?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Quite interesting. It's suspected by many the Office of Naval Intelligence is the prime archive for US UFO Research and could be home to MJ-12.

The incidents and photos being are very indicative of what's going on.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
1951, NICAP Report

I am including this because the question was raised what the navy might or might not do with this stuff. Excerpt:

He reported a light coming out of the sea (from Newport) going over the airfield and being obscured from vision by going behind the overhaul and repair building. Now I had two sightings and although about two hours had elapsed, I awoke the Chief on duty and reported the U.F.O. sightings. The Chief was incredulous and wouldn’t be a party to such a report. I insisted that I enter it in the log for that watch, but the Chief and by now the duty officer were adamant that they weren’t going to be laughed out of the Navy,

1952 US Air Force Document

At approximately 2030 hours on 10 May, in the city of Paphos, southwest Cyprus, a group of persons, including a noted British scientist, sighted an unidentified object which appeared to rise sharply from the level of the sea and disappeared into the sky. The object appeared to the observers to be of a circular shape and emitted a luminous light. It appeared to waver back and forth for a brief interval before fading out of sight directly overhead. At the time of the incident, the sky was clear and there was no air traffic in the vicinity of Cyprus.

1952, Retired Canadian Navy Officer

Some excerpts from this long report:

Suddenly one of these objects appeared at close range on our port bow at a low elevation. It was disc-shaped and consisted of a very bright light with black windows running around the whole side which was visible to us. It maintained perfect station on us for at least fifteen minutes. I scanned the object with binoculars attempting to see into the windows but saw nothing. I counted the windows and recall there were about two dozen. They were very large and close together and completely black.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Perhaps the Aliens are bypassing humanity as a warlike and primitive plague.

Maybe the UFO's are going to the water to communicate with the actual intelligent species on this planet, Dolphins...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
1953 Guantanamo Bay

An undated letter was received by Mr. Grusinski from William H. "Boots" Pierce, Cdr., USN (Ret.), which read in part, "Unfortunately though, I had debarked from ROOSEVELT by 1958 and was instructing at Pensacola. I did not make the cruise mentioned in your letter, but I did hear about the sighting at Gitmo. In fact, FDR's log will show a UFO sighting during 1953 when we took her to the Med [Mediterranean-CF-], both a visual sighting from the bridge and on CIC's radars. It was an interesting thing of which I was a part."

1954 CIA Report

A CIA report on a North African press story read: "According to statements by several persons, a round, luminous, yellow-orange [object?] appeared in the sky over Algiers at 1525 hours on 27 January 1954; it was moving in the direction of Cap Matifou. The object grew larger until it was two or three times the size of the Sun; then it diminished in size and disappeared on the horizon, sinking, seemingly, into the sea."

1954 UFO Buzz around Nuclear Weapons Carrier

#057 DEFENSE NUCLEAR AGENCY docm# DNA 6035F: Castle Series Nuclear Weapons Tests. pp. 64+274+341 c/o Daniel Wilson, 15 Parkview Dr., Painesville, OH 44077 In this incident an unidentified, luminous object passed low and fast over the ship from bow to stern.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If anybody wants to help with the list or cite one of the many cases I left out, be my guest.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I know I sound like an old broken record but one day people will get it.

Are you referring to stuff you experienced or stuff you read somewhere?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
More Water Related UFO Evidence

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Avriel,

I don't know anything about frequencies so I can only use the words given to me and all I recall is low frequency wave length's so I assume there is such a thing.

Skyfloating,

When you see some of the ship formations I have mentioned a few times that they are star formations and I also mentioned that all those stars up there are not stars.

This Planet is monitored 24/7 and they know exactly where everything is.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If anyone is looking to send a FOIA request here's a good little quickstart page for you
www.theblackvault.com...

I went ahead and took the liberty of asking John (BV creator and admin) if he'd already put in a request because I couldn't find anything about USO's in the site's archives. Hopefully he'll respond soonish.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well put together Sky!

I have enjoyed reading this and we need more of these threads.

Thanks.

Star & Flagged

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Gosford UFO incident of 1994 where several upstanding and highly credible townsfolk including business owners,policemen,retired academics etc.. witnessed an unknown object taking up water from a lake:

The witnessess describe a brightly lit object hovering over the lake emitting five shafts of light whilst the water was frothing and bubbling beneath it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
UFO's - The Secret Government

At 7 mins into this video of Bill Copper , he talks about some UFOs using water for fuel and somewhere he talks about witnessing a hugh UFO coming out of the water in front of the ship he was stationed on back when he was in the navy, not sure if its on this one or not as I just skimed over it tonight and its been awhile since I viewed the whole video.

You can belive what you want about Bill Copper but I thought it was interesting that he talked about water for fuel in UFOs.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I find this subject interesting. Not sure what they are though...I am surprised there isn't much information on this forum about this.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great thread.

I have always been intrigued by the 1993 Maslin Beach case in Australia.

Clear photos and witness description but supposedly debunked because the saucer looks like it is a model based on an ashtray or plumbing pipe vent cap and that the photographer couldn't have walked ffrom his house to the spot in question in the time he supposedly gave.

Shame this one wasn't investigated by serious researchers in detail at the time as in my view they are some of the clearest UFO pics ever taken.

1993 Maslin Beach

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Why bother under water, they fly over us everyday and we don`t see them now.

Originally posted by sh1fty
Are they coming from space, and living right in our ocean to avoid us detecting them? Have they always been living underneath the water?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Don`t forget one of the most famous cases right here in Nova Scotia Canada, Shag Harbour Incident. That one went international.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
1955 Unidentified Submarine

A different type of case than the ones presented up to now is the unidentified submarine. Im taking this case as representative of that. Excerpt:

Officers noted a "red glow" in its conning tower and a light in the superstructure. An officer at the Jacksonville Naval Air Station said the Navy had sent an anti-submarine squadron into a search for the sub. But he would not reveal the number of planes engaged. The Navy spokesman also said he did not believe it was known if the submarine had been identified as friendly or hostile.

1955 Another Weird Submarine

There are no American submarines in the area, the spokesman said. He said the water at that portion of the coast was shallow far out to sea and the supposed submarines would have to have been operating in only 50 feet of water, “which doesn’t make sense.”

“If they were submarines, they were unmarked,” Drinkwater said. D. A. Sutton, a telephone construction company employee, said he observed the strange objects from atop 40-foot telephone poles. “I definitely saw something and it looked like two subs,” he said. He was unable to identify the objects definitely as subs because of poor visibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
We`ve had a few experiencers post here. Thats good.

But whats missing is:

* People to help with the List
* FOIA-Experts
* Whistleblowers

Anybody?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
01-15-1956 www.waterufo.net...

Just a week later another incident occurred about 1,000 miles west of Komatsu. This one is unique in U.F.O. sightings for two reasons:

One: It was seen by a large number of witnesses including civilian and American personnel.

Two: The object was under direct and relatively close observation for about 90 minutes!

The incident began about 8 p.m. at Pusan, Korea, on January 15. The object was described to military authorities as being "about the size of a large washtub and emitting a blue-gray glow. It was seen falling into the water about 50 yards off-shore near Heunde.”
It was early enough in the evening to attract the attention of a large number of Korean townsfolk. They reported that the glow continued for about an hour and a half before the object "apparently sank into the sea."

By this time Korean National Police arrived at the scene and they, in turn, alerted U.S. Military Police. Cpl. Ben Elliot, an M.P. on patrol duty that night, was on the scene quickly enough to observe the object floating in the water for almost an hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join